Rate This Topic
#67196 - 28 Dec 07 20:36 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Oldman]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Oldman
Quoting: Sammy Jankis

Please say something meaningful instead of your constant

Both creatures are giving a signal for a hard fuck!

Ah Oldman, you've given the game away .

#67197 - 28 Dec 07 21:12 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

It slips after a while. I don't suppose you remember my diatribe with the bloke who needed a facial and diamonds on the soles of his Harry Randalls? His english was fine for a bit, but when he realised that he was going to get through a few BICS on the wife's back he got quite ethnic.

#67199 - 28 Dec 07 23:57 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
I think it has been by now well established that he is by no means an American, but the question remains and begs to be answered:

(A) Pakistani
(B) Indonesian
(C) Eggplant
(D) Elusive Waterfowl
(E) Rare breed of mint-flavored chewing gum

Gamblers, stake your bets now.
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#67201 - 29 Dec 07 01:24 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Your opinion IS baseless and you are a complete TOOL. People think that because the USA has the largest military-industrial complex, that this also equates to competence; anybody who has done business with large US firms AND worked with their military knows this is not true; they didn't and won't find Osama because OBL is smarter than the muppets who are looking for him.

His strategy is superb and he manipulates the media in a way Bush culd only dream of; he is the Muslim world's Che Guevarra and is 'flipping the bird' to the west.

"Do you think it's hard for the USA to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for them. But they won't do that. Too stupid to do that. "

Its not a piece of cake; are you aware of how big Afghanistan is?

How inhospitable the territory is?

The Americans haven't got a clue where he is....

"And why do you think it's impossible that USA was behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for the USA. No big deal for the USA to kill others. They could even kill their own presidents!!! "

Ok, i'll be the right c**t here; Butto got what she deserved.

She was a crook and would have sent the country to ruin, just as she did when she was in charge the first time. It was a clever ploy by Musharraf to let her and the other muppet back into the country, because he knew that extremists will/would target both of them, thereby alleviating some political pressure off Musharraf. Sharif is next, he'll be dead in six months, mark my word and they'll have another crack at Musharaff too.

Pakistan is the prime example of what happens when the government doesn't control the regilious loons well.

The USA has acutally very little influence over Pakistan and they are only an 'allie'; they are a fair weather friend and Musharraf is barely in control of the country and certainly not in control of the outer regions, so how could Washington have control of the central government?

#67203 - 29 Dec 07 02:08 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: naga]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: naga
"You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Your opinion IS baseless and you are a complete TOOL. People think that because the USA has the largest military-industrial complex, that this also equates to competence; anybody who has done business with large US firms AND worked with their military knows this is not true; they didn't and won't find Osama because OBL is smarter than the muppets who are looking for him.

His strategy is superb and he manipulates the media in a way Bush culd only dream of; he is the Muslim world's Che Guevarra and is 'flipping the bird' to the west.

"Do you think it's hard for the USA to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for them. But they won't do that. Too stupid to do that. "

"And why do you think it's impossible that USA was behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for the USA. No big deal for the USA to kill others. They could even kill their own presidents!!! "

Ok, i'll be the right c**t here; Butto got what she deserved.She was a crook and would have sent the country to ruin, just as she did when she was in charge the first time. It was a clever ploy by Musharraf to let her and the other muppet back into the country, because he knew that extremists will/would target both of them, thereby alleviating some political pressure off Musharraf. Sharif is next, he'll be dead in six months, mark my word and they'll have another crack at Musharaff too.

Pakistan is the prime example of what happens when the government doesn't control the regilious loons well.

The USA has acutally very little influence over Pakistan and they are only an 'allie'; they are a fair weather friend and Musharraf is barely in control of the country and certainly not in control of the outer regions, so how could Washington have control of the central government?

Fuck me, in one of your opinionated ring-piece like posts, I actually agree with you, the silly old cow went with the intention of stiring shite and she got her wish.

Ironic that because the silly old cow stuck her head out through the roof of her Tata, she was killed, and not by a bullet or a sliver of bomb, but by the roof of her car.

She enjoyed a life of privilege while her "people" rotted around her, if they were shit silly enough to support the woman after all that then they will get what they deserve.

No western country gives a bollocks about pakistan and its people ,Lord knows, we already know them enough first hand to know exactly what they are, leave them to be happy in their own little world.

#67204 - 29 Dec 07 02:10 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I think it has been by now well established that he is by no means an American, but the question remains and begs to be answered:

(A) Pakistani
(B) Indonesian
(C) Eggplant
(D) Elusive Waterfowl
(E) Rare breed of mint-flavored chewing gum

Gamblers, stake your bets now.

Reg Varney or water foul.

#67210 - 29 Dec 07 06:14 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: naga]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: naga

indeed, and USA is the supreme example of what happens when the government doesn't control religious loons.

in fact, they elect them to be their political representatives!

#67218 - 29 Dec 07 11:05 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Don't forget Kuku that half of us, myself included, voted against that cockbag twice. Thanks to our retarded electoral system, he still "won".

We have the religious right and the homophobes to thank; apparently people were more afraid of dudes kissing than a religious nutter running our country into the ground. Go figure.

#67224 - 29 Dec 07 12:46 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Pooh Bah

Don't forget Kuku that half of us, myself included, voted against that cockbag twice. Thanks to our retarded electoral system, he still "won".

it seems that none of the americans i have ever met actually voted for Bush. this possibly means that americans who have left their country have more brains than those that stay behind wink

anyway, being that as it may, as the world's 2nd largest democracy, should not the american people be held to account for their choices? as it is a democracy -- so we are constantly reminded -- should you be absolved from personal responibility even though you didn't vote for the winner?

#67225 - 29 Dec 07 13:18 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Quoting: KuKuKaChu

it seems that none of the americans i have ever met actually voted for Bush. this possibly means that americans who have left their country have more brains than those that stay behind wink

anyway, being that as it may, as the world's 2nd largest democracy, should not the american people be held to account for their choices? as it is a democracy -- so we are constantly reminded -- should you be absolved from personal responibility even though you didn't vote for the winner?

A very good point about Americans you've met abroad not voting for Bush. That is one of the primary reasons I left and have graced Indonesia with my daring and dashing good looks. wink Most Americans you will meet abroad lean to the left, while right-leaners would nearly never be found in Indonesia because it is "an evil Muslim country full of terrorists."

Now, an excerpt from your post, if I way:

"...should not the american people be held to account for their choices?"

Yes, they should. And my clear choice was a solid and resounding NO to Bush being President. Twice.

Why should I, who voted against Senior Cockbag twice, NOT be absolved of personal responsibility when I PERSONALLY voted against his election as President twice? The only thing I could do short of that is assassination, and I'm not willing to do that for obvious reasons. wink

Shouldn't personal responsibility for an end result stop where one has done everything in one's PERSONAL power to ensure that something "bad" doesn't happen? Should you be blamed because John Howard is a complete douche-nozzle and pretty much always has been, despite the fact that you don't even live in Aus anymore?

Just food for thought...

#67226 - 29 Dec 07 13:32 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Pooh Bah

Should you be blamed because John Howard is a complete douche-nozzle and pretty much always has been, despite the fact that you don't even live in Aus anymore?

this is indeed the question! as an australian citizen, can i be held accountable for the misdeeds of the political leadership of that country? or, more to the point, *should* i be held accountable?

australia is, we are all told, a democracy. of the people, by the people, for the people. this being the case (and i don't actually believe it is) then the entire people of a nation-state *should* be held accountable, regardless of whether we voted for that leadership of not!

#67227 - 29 Dec 07 13:36 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: naga]
Oldman Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
"You might think that my opinion is baseless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Quoting: Nagabonar

Smarter?

Who has been manipulating whom? Osama has been manipulating this fucking world? What the heck is it? Who has power to manipulate the media? Osama or the "peaceful" USA?

Well, it's a piece of hamburger then!
Hasn't got a clue?
The USA technology even knows what you are doing now. It knows where you put your long shit last night.

She was a crook and would have sent the country to ruin, just as she did when she was in charge the first time. It was a clever ploy by Musharraf to let her and the other muppet back into the country, because he knew that extremists will/would target both of them, thereby alleviating some political pressure off Musharraf. Sharif is next, he'll be dead in six months, mark my word and they'll have another crack at Musharaff too.

Ok let's see whether or not your crystal ball is correct.

Whoever wins the election, they must worship the USA as it is a Godbless country. God Bless America.

#67228 - 29 Dec 07 13:43 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

...then the entire people of a nation-state *should* be held accountable, regardless of whether we voted for that leadership of not!

Sorry Kuku, you're out there on this; I can't and won't agree with you on this one. I refuse to be held accountable for the moronic mistakes of others, especially after I did everything legal in my power to make sure said mistake does not come to fruition. I would say that you are NOT responsible for Howard's rise to power if you voted against him. Now, if you (A) did vote for him or (B) neglected to vote against him, then the blame would squarely rest on your shoulders.

Let responsiblity lay where it is earned, and not by citizenship proxy.

#67229 - 29 Dec 07 14:00 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Oldman]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

"You might think that my opinion is baseless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Smarter?

Who has been manipulating whom? Osama has been manipulating this fucking world? What the heck is it? Who has power to manipulate the media? Osama or the "peaceful" USA?

Well, it's a piece of hamburger then!
Hasn't got a clue?
The USA technology even knows what you are doing now. It knows where you put your long shit last night.

Ok let's see whether or not your crystal ball is correct.

Whoever wins the election, they must worship the USA as it is a Godbless country. God Bless America.

You may want to put on a slightly larger tinfoil hat today Oldman. That swelled head of yours is having its blood supply cut off illustrated nicely by your increasingly paranoid rants.

smile

#67232 - 29 Dec 07 14:24 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Oldman Offline
Member++

Fuck me for being paranoid. Stupid me!

May I borrow your thinkin' caps, Mr Kribo?

#67233 - 29 Dec 07 14:36 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

...then the entire people of a nation-state *should* be held accountable, regardless of whether we voted for that leadership of not!

Sorry Kuku, you're out there on this; I can't and won't agree with you on this one. I refuse to be held accountable for the moronic mistakes of others, especially after I did everything legal in my power to make sure said mistake does not come to fruition. I would say that you are NOT responsible for Howard's rise to power if you voted against him. Now, if you (A) did vote for him or (B) neglected to vote against him, then the blame would squarely rest on your shoulders.

You think the Americans and Australians are bad, "we" in the UK voted the idiot blair back yet again.

It's an interesting concept where we can be held accountable for the election of a loon by not voting at all, I personally can't vote in the UK because of trouble with my tin foil brain protector, but when I was able to I rarely exercised my franchise.

#67234 - 29 Dec 07 14:40 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Oldman]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

How about you answer my previous question about you nationality, country of residence and Mrs. Oldman?

#67240 - 29 Dec 07 15:00 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Oldman Offline
Member++

Holla, Capt.

Are you a MI6 or MI5 agent or something?

Let's watch James Bond movies.

I like Mr Bean though.

One thing for sure, We're friends! Don't take anything personally. Deal, bro?

#67244 - 29 Dec 07 15:38 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Oldman]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

In order for my thinkin' cap to work you need a brain first. You may or may not qualify for this, but time will tell, won't it?

#67245 - 29 Dec 07 15:38 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Pooh Bah

Sorry Kuku, you're out there on this; I can't and won't agree with you on this one.

i don't think i'm asking anyone to agree with me; rather, i'm seeing if someone can tell me i'm wrong wink

I refuse to be held accountable for the moronic mistakes of others, especially after I did everything legal in my power to make sure said mistake does not come to fruition.

then why on two occasions in the 20 century were the german people held accountable for european wars?

I would say that you are NOT responsible for Howard's rise to power if you voted against him. Now, if you (A) did vote for him or (B) neglected to vote against him, then the blame would squarely rest on your shoulders.

i have never voted in my life; this in a country where voting is compulsory (ie, a responsibility rather than a right).

thus, because i did not vote against howard, should i be held personally accountable for what he did during his reign?

indeed. citizenship as a concept sucks anyway. i am not inclined to be attached to any state, no matter how benevolent and benign.

#67246 - 29 Dec 07 15:55 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
then why on two occasions in the 20 century were the german people held accountable for european wars?

Because they had quite a penchant for invading european countries at that point.

#67247 - 29 Dec 07 16:01 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
Quote:

Because they had quite a penchant for invading european countries at that point.

indeed. and they could not -- or would not -- control their governments. and yet there were a sizable number who were no doubt implacably opposed to these governments. but they too were punished.

is this right?

#67248 - 29 Dec 07 16:06 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:

indeed. and they could not -- or would not -- control their governments. and there were a sizable number who were no doubt implacably opposed to these governments. but they too were punished.

is this right?

they didn't want to "control their governments" ;they were quite happy following unquestioningly.

Many still maintain that the Nazi governement had the right ideas and principles, just at the worng time.

#67249 - 29 Dec 07 16:27 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Loc: California
Quote:

indeed. and they could not -- or would not -- control their governments. and there were a sizable number who were no doubt implacably opposed to these governments. but they too were punished.

is this right?

they didn't want to "control their governments" ;they were quite happy following unquestioningly.

Many still maintain that the Nazi governement had the right ideas and principles, just at the worng time.

Interesting theories. Had you considered that your protagonist was known to you?

#67251 - 29 Dec 07 18:28 Re: Benazir Bhutto dead [Re: Oldman]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Loc: California
Holla, Capt.

Are you a MI6 or MI5 agent or something?

Let's watch James Bond movies.

I like Mr Bean though.

One thing for sure, We're friends! Don't take anything personally. Deal, bro?

"Holla" , wow dude can you speak spanish? I knew a hombre who could speak spanish once, only trouble was está haciendo un riguroso régimen vegetariano.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop