emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere

Edited by emmajkt (11 Jun 07 20:11)

#53667 - 11 Jun 07 19:51 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
flingwing Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
Emma, is that you??? Are you that rich you can eat in foreign restaurants? Hot stuff! :-)

STFU? = kemungkinan "Saya Terpinsang for You"?

#53668 - 11 Jun 07 19:57 Re: way to get tip [Re: flingwing]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

A.. What?...Fling Brain Swing... very funny joke. lovely amusing, NOoooooot!!! Can you do better, please?

Why are you soooooooo.........

#53686 - 12 Jun 07 09:00 Re: way to get tip [Re: i_beth]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quoting: i_beth
Quoting: wrangler dudette
NO tip at all?? thats so cruel! maybe she was just being genuinly complimenting him. as you said, she was very nice..! you guys just took it in the wrong way! didn't you guys feel uncomfortable at all leaving the table with no at least a couple of Rp?? YUCK!!! stingy arses!! and you are laughing..thats not very funny!

People give tip for good service. Its not good, then dont tip. As simple as that smile

yea..you wrote this:
The girl who responsible to our table was nice, very smiley, helpful...
means..she gave you a good service!

#53687 - 12 Jun 07 09:09 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: emmajkt
Quoting: chewwyUK
As for sportsman -- it's unusual to get that sort of problem there and was probably just a waitress being friendly ... especially if your boyfriend had been in there a few times.

friendly waitress is what people need from costumer service in hospitality, i said 'too much' can cause bad situation like i-beth said. i didn't say i'm the one have the problem there, but i can see the potential of it.I mean really short miniskirt similar with hooters, and what i know about my friend's marriage. I mean how can it happen if they limited the establishment with this 'too friendly' thing....

but they are working at the bar! of course they wear sexy skimpy miniskirts! its their job to be sexy and hot to attract more guests/customers to come! if you worry about your guy to be flirted by those sexy flirty waitresses..then tie him up in bed and only take him out to church!

#53688 - 12 Jun 07 09:15 Re: way to get tip [Re: juminten]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

As for sportsman -- it's unusual to get that sort of problem there and was probably just a waitress being friendly ... especially if your boyfriend had been in there a few times.

friendly waitress is what people need from costumer service in hospitality, i said 'too much' can cause bad situation like i-beth said. i didn't say i'm the one have the problem there, but i can see the potential of it.I mean really short miniskirt similar with hooters, and what i know about my friend's marriage. I mean how can it happen if they limited the establishment with this 'too friendly' thing....
but they are working at the bar! of course they wear sexy skimpy miniskirts! its their job to be sexy and hot to attract more guests/customers to come! if you worry about your guy to be flirted by those sexy flirty waitresses..then tie him up in bed and only take him out to church!

Its not a bar WD, its a restaurant.......

#53689 - 12 Jun 07 09:27 Re: way to get tip [Re: chewwyUK]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

sorry to bring things back on topic but I have eaten at outback once and the service was so bad I didn't leave a tip either. In fact the service was so bad that I made them take off the standard service charge they add to all their bills.

The staff here are terrible, the management a joke ... this is a place to avoid. There are far better and cheaper places to grab yourself a steak.

PS. WD -- tips are for good service. if somebody doesn't get it right then why should you tip them? I would have no problem in stiffing somebody on the tip and even less of a problem telling them exactly why I am not leaving a tip

Daddy, its true..there is no law that says anybody has to tip waiter in the first place, its just common courtesy to tip. but in the US there is a 15% minimum from the amount of the bill you should leave on the table. again its not a law! you don't have to if you feel comfortable people looking at you with dirty look and say "what a thight ass!!." ....hope they wont remember your face when you comeback to that place, because for sure they will mess around with your food!

btw..if you go to malaysia i think they already have fix a 10% service charges into the bill, regardless good or bad service.

#53711 - 12 Jun 07 12:00 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
A.. What?...Fling Brain Swing... very funny joke. lovely amusing, NOoooooot!!! Can you do better, please?

Why are you soooooooo.........

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i am predicting that a love story b/n flingwing & emma will be blooming soon (there there.. let's make love not war!)

#53713 - 12 Jun 07 12:37 Re: way to get tip [Re: juminten]
i_beth Offline
Member++

Loc: NRW
Quoting: i_beth
NO tip at all?? thats so cruel! maybe she was just being genuinly complimenting him. as you said, she was very nice..! you guys just took it in the wrong way! didn't you guys feel uncomfortable at all leaving the table with no at least a couple of Rp?? YUCK!!! stingy arses!! and you are laughing..thats not very funny!

People give tip for good service. Its not good, then dont tip. As simple as that smile

yea..you wrote this:
The girl who responsible to our table was nice, very smiley, helpful...
means..she gave you a good service!

until she flirting with bf and even my bf didnt like it. Will you happy if male waitress wink to your gf WD? Doh!

#53720 - 12 Jun 07 13:20 Re: way to get tip [Re: i_beth]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

DOH..lol! i am a real woman honey...i like cock! sexy ones of course!

well, lemme tell you this. I am a very secure woman! he is a very secure man. i don't like clingy guy! i dont get jealous easily unless he fucks a girl in front of me! my boy friend is a very friendly and big flirt guy! he got lots of friends and fans! males and females! but we love, care and trust each other! thats all...

so, a lil wink from a waiter to my dude, it wont bother me at all! i'd ask him to wink back at her wink and ask him to give her extra tips!

#53722 - 12 Jun 07 13:43 Re: way to get tip [Re: juminten]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

really WD? you will want your bf wink back at the waitress that wink back at him? wow... i admire your confident in your relationship...

Unfortunately, most girls are not as confident as you are to tolerate that kind of inappropriate manner, disregard from feeling insecure or not, its just not right.

If my bf wink back at the waitress and give her a big tips because of the 'skanky' attitude, that means there's a disrespectful manner, i wouldn't think twice or too proud to tell him to fuck off... And i wouldn't call my self insecure fool, but just simply normal girl

#53752 - 12 Jun 07 19:00 Re: way to get tip [Re: juminten]
i_beth Offline
Member++

Loc: NRW
DOH..lol! i am a real woman honey...i like cock! sexy ones of course!

well, lemme tell you this. I am a very secure woman! he is a very secure man. i don't like clingy guy! i dont get jealous easily unless he fucks a girl in front of me! my boy friend is a very friendly and big flirt guy! he got lots of friends and fans! males and females! but we love, care and trust each other! thats all...

so, a lil wink from a waiter to my dude, it wont bother me at all! i'd ask him to wink back at her wink and ask him to give her extra tips!

Oh sorry...thought u male :p
Was not about bf and waitress flirting each other behind my back, whatever...its about impolite manner of the waitress. I will appreciate if she tell me nicely or tell my bf that he is kind or nice instead of telling him that he's sexy with shiny eyes and that such body language. The resto manager won't like that as well i guess. It's not the way to treat the customers.

#53794 - 13 Jun 07 12:01 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

really WD? you will want your bf wink back at the waitress that wink back at him? wow... i admire your confident in your relationship...

Unfortunately, most girls are not as confident as you are to tolerate that kind of inappropriate manner, disregard from feeling insecure or not, its just not right.

If my bf wink back at the waitress and give her a big tips because of the 'skanky' attitude, that means there's a disrespectful manner, i wouldn't think twice or too proud to tell him to fuck off... And i wouldn't call my self insecure fool, but just simply normal girl

smile emma..i just like to handle men in different way than more girls do. of course i'd smack her arse if a girl try to grab my guy in front of me! as i said, a lil friendly flirt, chat or wink as long as their hands are away from each other, its totally fine for me! i don't get freaky for simple thing like that..

when we go out, we like to watch people and complementing either me saying "damn..he got real hot ass!" and he says "i think i'm hotter than him!"
then we saw a sexy girl passing by he says "woof! nice booty" i say "i think my booty is more rockin' than her!" he replied "i thought so too babe." then we kissssss in front of every body.. smile

see..its fun for not fighting over jealousy!

btw..what's skanky attitude mean? is that the whiner,complainer, bitchy, snobby, wannabe wife of rich husband type of gurl?
i thought most waitresses are sexy flirty or..genit only!

#53808 - 13 Jun 07 16:26 Re: way to get tip [Re: juminten]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

I don't think most waitresses are sexy or flirty? on which part of earth is that? hollywood? ah let me guess america??? haha..
but sure you can find some of 'em somewhere.

#53809 - 13 Jun 07 16:26 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

i say not most... but some or even less.. fiew

#53811 - 13 Jun 07 16:35 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

my question is did you bf get the girls number while your back was turned? if he is not that type then you don't need to worry - enjoy the fact you have something she cant have.

When all is said and done it is very easy for any girl or guy to go out in JKT and get a shag within hours of trying. Temptation is there for both sides and you just have to be confident that your relationship is strong.

#53812 - 13 Jun 07 16:38 Re: way to get tip [Re: chewwyUK]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

my question is did you bf get the girls number while your back was turned? if he is not that type then you don't need to worry - enjoy the fact you have something she cant have.

When all is said and done it is very easy for any girl or guy to go out in JKT and get a shag within hours of trying. Temptation is there for both sides and you just have to be confident that your relationship is strong.

i absolutely agree, but what happend to my friend is one of a thing, maybe rare case, but still it really happend....

Edited by emmajkt (13 Jun 07 16:39)

#53832 - 14 Jun 07 00:18 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

I don't think most waitresses are sexy or flirty? on which part of earth is that? hollywood? ah let me guess america??? haha..

dammm..emma! you lauging so laud!!
i went to some clubs/rests in jakarta there are bunch of sexy beutiful waitresses there.

you probably wont believe this but YES..most watresses in the US especially in a Hollywood/LA, NY, Florida/miami...most of them are fucking gorgeaous!! male and female witresses! because they are MODELS and ACTRESSES....more shocking for you???

Jennifer Aniston was a waiter in NY! and lots of lots famous actresses/actors were table waiters/bar tenders before they became big celebrities.

OK emma..i'm done with this waitress thingy! STOP being insecure! you are a beautiful girl. im sure your boy friend loves you!

#53836 - 14 Jun 07 01:11 Re: way to get tip [Re: flingwing]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: flingwing
poor you, u are so upset . . .

And poor you for being upset about my being upset >grin<.

. . . as a matter a fact its use by everyone to identify western people.

"Everyone?" Really? Do you think President SBY uses it when he travels overseas looking for new, foreign investment money?

So don't pick a beef . . .

Then be careful of what you say.

And the answer to my original question is: "Orang Dekil". But I won't use those words if you don't use yours.

racist is far from my thought...

That's fine. Same with me. Now how about we prove it by both of us using different words?
----------------

bla bla bla -
See you in the next life, and don't be late!

It was boring on expat forum >grin< - if you are whining about being called a bule - then you have a few shocks to come -

ps- >what the fuck< is this shite ?

#53874 - 14 Jun 07 12:07 Re: way to get tip [Re: juminten]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

dammm..emma! you lauging so laud!!
i went to some clubs/rests in jakarta there are bunch of sexy beutiful waitresses there.

you probably wont believe this but YES..most watresses in the US especially in a Hollywood/LA, NY, Florida/miami...most of them are fucking gorgeaous!! male and female witresses! because they are MODELS and ACTRESSES....more shocking for you???

Jennifer Aniston was a waiter in NY! and lots of lots famous actresses/actors were table waiters/bar tenders before they became big celebrities.

OK emma..i'm done with this waitress thingy! STOP being insecure! you are a beautiful girl. im sure your boy friend loves you!

if you read all of my comment you will know exactly this is NOT about me, Of course my bf really loves me, geez... i know that and doesn't matter how attractive he is i never get stupidly insecure, because he is the 'good' and the religious one in our relationship.... its what happend to my friend influence my opinion.

Average american are kind of fat i supposed haha... models, celebrity to be, whatever...let me say it will be less than 5% of whole population. You can even see the size Extra Small for them is like Extra Large for me....

Anyway, i tell this to get it straight. I'm done with this subject too...

#53920 - 15 Jun 07 08:10 Re: way to get tip [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
A girl tried to flirt with me last night, but, I dont think she was a waitress

#53921 - 15 Jun 07 08:44 Re: way to get tip [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

I had a girl flirt with me once but I don't think she was really a girl

#53924 - 15 Jun 07 09:29 Re: way to get tip [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Always had my suspicions about you and your sordid past!

#53926 - 15 Jun 07 09:48 Re: way to get tip [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

all in the past now Dilli ... I am after all a respectable member of mainstream society now hehe

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop