Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#99933 - 09 May 09 23:33 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: kuncung]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
oooh, bilang dong.

#99934 - 09 May 09 23:39 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Polisi Cepek]
kuncung Offline
Member+

Loc: Home sweet home
Alamak, basa lo tu -_- kikikik.

#99939 - 10 May 09 02:46 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: kuncung]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: kuncung
Im having pms.

Cute.

#99950 - 10 May 09 11:41 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: kuncung]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
Meh.

Edited by Marmalade (10 May 09 11:43)

#99955 - 10 May 09 12:22 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: kuncung]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Screw UN dualism political bigotry ! We have Guruh S. Poetra, Basuki Abdullah, Krakatau, Mario Teguh, Rhenald Khasali, Zakiah Drajat, Purdi S. Chandra, Onno w. Purbo, NH Dini, Yanthi Muchtar, Bakso, Mie Ayam, Sate, Gado2, Multi Tribes and languages, Keroncong, Sinden, Gamelan, Nyi Roro Kidul, Pocong, Kuntilanak, oh and i have my perfect light tan skin, my strong principle, black hair, and my petite body; i love those and immeasurably proud of my "Indonesianism".

Ok, where to start...
If you had read the original post properly you would have noticed that the word Indoesian contains only one 'n' instead of two, thus meaning that any country called Indoesia is not recognised by the UN. Its called A JOKE. Go on, check the title. Does it say Indonesia? No. Do you feel stupid? Yes. Will you apologise for being stupid? No.
Next, my post concerning YaUdah has fuck all to do with you.
I feel no need to give you shallow recognition as your posts and shouts all scream 'Pay Me Attention!'. Blasting blanket generalisations will win you few friends. As for shallow, do you really believe that your petite body, black hair and light tan skin are unique among Asians or should be held as a beacon of what is good about Indonesia? That is shallowness, my dear. And you missed Pramoedya Ananta Toer, Munir, Remy Sylado, and Sri Mulyani if you want a few more goodies.
As for Sate - not definitively Indonesian.
Noodles - deabatably chinese by origin.
Kuntilanak and Pocong are ghost stories of which every country has it own - the banshee of Ireland for example.

This is a PUBLIC forum for ENGLISH speakers. We do like to post things that might interest or amuse each other in English, ie the YaUdah marketing fail. If that inflames your patriotic sensibilities, that we aren't speaking Bahasa Indonesia, you have missed the whole point of this site - get over it. You will find similar sites for relocated ex-pats of all colours, creeds and nationalities in every country around the world.
Next time you start an argument, take your brain out of your petite ass and use it.

#99956 - 10 May 09 12:38 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Marmalade]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
popcorn

#99958 - 10 May 09 12:45 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Marmalade]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
it is a proven scientific fact that 98.26% of bule jokes are not understood by indonesians.

#99962 - 10 May 09 13:43 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Ergo back the fuck up and don't assume other people are trying to do you down.

#99969 - 10 May 09 16:02 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Marmalade]
kuncung Offline
Member+

Loc: Home sweet home
Nyeh.. Marmalade i've never liked bule butt-licker like you (or the UN) pissing off nymphomaniac and bule kampung is quite amusing for killing time on boring weekend like these past 2 days. And i do proud of my petite ass of mine your old fat wrinkled butt can only dream on.

#99972 - 10 May 09 16:58 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: kuncung]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

You're right, kuncung. Like corrugated leather, old marmz's arse is.

#99973 - 10 May 09 17:16 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

****MIGHT NEED TO GRAB YOUR ALFALINK BEFORE READING THIS, THICKO****
Illiterate, classless child. One day you will have a revelation when two of your dormant brain cells collide and you realise how little the world likes you, you xenophobic little turd. Until then, enjoy thinking:
a) You have a use/purpose on this forum
b) You can speak English
c) You have in any way offended me
d) You know anything about me
e) I have any respect for your type of chip-on-shoulder patriot
f) Your point of view is enjoyed by this forum
g) You are anything more than a coward

In the words of my esteemed friend, Mr Vulgarian, go suck a cock.

Edited by Marmalade (10 May 09 17:22)

#99974 - 10 May 09 18:27 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: kuncung]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
Nyeh.. Marmalade i've never liked bule butt-licker like you (or the UN) pissing off nymphomaniac and bule kampung is quite amusing for killing time on boring weekend like these past 2 days. And i do proud of my petite ass of mine your old fat wrinkled butt can only dream on.

Pop your ass round here and I'll shag ya.
Wife's on the rag this week so it'll save me bothering having a wank.

#100170 - 16 May 09 19:02 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: fred]
Ririn Offline

I be Jaksa once time with my friend and OMG! Bule drink to much.

#100179 - 16 May 09 20:02 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Ririn]
v8dave Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta Selatan
Ah Ririn, that's just the Aussie's and Kiwi's!!

#100181 - 16 May 09 20:07 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: v8dave]
Ririn Offline

You might be orang hitam. Scary. So big.

#100299 - 22 May 09 11:06 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Ririn]
Dhika Offline

Loc: Ciracas,,Jaktim
Jaksa??? Bali of Central Jakarta

#100305 - 22 May 09 14:46 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Dhika]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
It's not that good.

#100306 - 22 May 09 16:58 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Piss Salon]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
MY HOUSEMATE IS SUCH A TWAT. NOT THE LEPRECHAUN OR THE HBC BOY. THE OTHER ONE. WHAT A PRICK

#100324 - 23 May 09 19:06 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: witty handle]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

I wonder to whom he is referring whistle

#100325 - 23 May 09 19:10 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Marmalade]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Just whistle WH

#104188 - 13 Sep 09 18:31 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Roy's Hair]
farr Offline
Member+

Loc: paris van java
jaksa? never heard about it before..
but i think i want to be there once =)

anyway, in london i saw at least one pub in every junction.
but in indonesia i see at least one beggar in every junction lol

#104192 - 13 Sep 09 20:14 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: farr]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: farica
anyway, in london i saw at least one pub in every junction.
but in indonesia i see at least one beggar in every junction lol

as karl marx once said, the english are a nation of shopkeepers.
indonesians are a nation of commission agents.

#104194 - 13 Sep 09 20:23 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
as karl marx once said, the english are a nation of shopkeepers.

Eh? That was Boney, n'est-ce pas?

#104197 - 13 Sep 09 20:32 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

He went to a snobby school, Ku, where they teach this stuff. He probably quotes Sappho in the original Greek too. The big dykeophile he is...

#104198 - 13 Sep 09 20:54 Re: Indoesian girl ashamed to be seen at jaksa [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

norks norks popcorn

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  NetCop