Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43893 - 08 Feb 07 05:06 Re: Hey [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Piss Salon
Well, I am glad to see that the Captain is guarding our porous borders in JC free-for-all while all the life-or-death discussion happens in other more important, serious forums, such as Dilli's Jakarta.

Keep up the good work Mainwaring. For Queen, Country and JC.

One does ones best Piss .

#43895 - 08 Feb 07 05:13 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Turns out said Darling is a (male) Indonesian Blogger who according to Kuku was out to start a fight!

#43898 - 08 Feb 07 05:18 Re: Hey [Re: Dilli]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

ABSOLUTELY not me....

I am Polar Bear..

I was Adolph Hitler, who became Slutti Santi, and later Major Bloodknock.....

I not that bright......

#43899 - 08 Feb 07 05:21 Re: Hey [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

"I not that bright"

No comments!

Attachments
825-dolf.gif

#43902 - 08 Feb 07 05:31 Re: Hey [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I just knew that he was a greyish whopper with a long prehensile trunk - though being WNI , it is quite possible that it wasn't long .

#43908 - 08 Feb 07 06:23 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Which blogger KUKU? Does his "blogname" by any chance begin with the letter T?

It is amazing, as you pointed out KUKU, how racist some of these English-speaking RI male bloggers can be. I have a theory, but of course, it too could be very well be considered a tad racist or at least over-generalizing.... So if you don't want to read my theory for those reasons skip it now. This theory was, in part, formed by RI women that I've known or met who've studied overseas and notice that this inevitably happens to their male colleagues after a couple years living overseas. A much larger percentage of overseas RI males fail and return to RI in comparison to the educated RI women who go overseas.

Essentially these bloggers have been educated and learned English and thus a huge window on the world has been opened up to them. That window shows them clearly where Indonesia and Indonesians are at in the hierarchy of this world. And after growing up with all the indoctrination of NKRI being such an important player on the world stage, they see the truth of it all. It's a rude awakening to say the least and an assault on their very manhood, and one reaction for many guys, is to hit back at those who truly do come from countries that are important players on the world stage.....

#43911 - 08 Feb 07 06:35 Re: Hey [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: riccardo

no idea. i just took a wild guess, and "darling" chose to disappear rather than deny it.

in regard to the issue of indonesian manhood, i blame circumcision. usually done at age 8, the trauma stays with them forever.

#43912 - 08 Feb 07 06:39 Re: Hey [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

That and the fact that not many of them manage to marry a bule girl and find "happiness" - those that do marry soon seem to get pissed off by their wife not doing what she is told , in accordance with Indonesian expectations .

#43913 - 08 Feb 07 06:40 Re: Hey [Re: riccardo]
Darling Offline

Loc: Bandung
Quoting: riccardo

It is amazing, as you pointed out KUKU, how racist some of these English-speaking RI male bloggers can be. I have a theory, but of course, it too could be very well be considered a tad racist or at least over-generalizing.... So if you don't want to read my theory for those reasons skip it now. This theory was, in part, formed by RI women that I've known or met who've studied overseas and notice that this inevitably happens to their male colleagues after a couple years living overseas. A much larger percentage of overseas RI males fail and return to RI in comparison to the educated RI women who go overseas.

Essentially these bloggers have been educated and learned English and thus a huge window on the world has been opened up to them. That window shows them clearly where Indonesia and Indonesians are at in the hierarchy of this world. And after growing up with all the indoctrination of NKRI being such an important player on the world stage, they see the truth of it all. It's a rude awakening to say the least and an assault on their very manhood, and one reaction for many guys, is to hit back at those who truly do come from countries that are important players on the world stage.....

WHAAAAATTTT?

SAY THAT AGAIN, PLEEEEASSSEEEEEE?

SHIT, THAT WAS HARDCORE ENGLISH!!!

#43915 - 08 Feb 07 06:44 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Tell me Darling - what do you charge a day to hire your Kijang ? prices with and without driver please .

#43916 - 08 Feb 07 07:04 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Darling Offline

Wow, this is such a warm welcome from a bunch of bules to a very ordinary Indonesian.

Hmmmmmmmm

#43918 - 08 Feb 07 07:18 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
I don't understand, Darling... I am not trying to take side here, but if you hate Bules or Expats (I prefer Expat actually), why are you here in this site? Obviously, this site has lots of them whom you hate! Don't you think? I am just as curious as a cat. smile

Edited by Just MYOFB (08 Feb 07 07:20)

#43919 - 08 Feb 07 07:27 Re: Hey [Re: Just]
TeDdYBeAr Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
Just,

I guess she come here, to kick all the Bule's arse here smile
Well this is only my guess wink

#43921 - 08 Feb 07 07:32 Re: Hey [Re: TeDdYBeAr]
Just Offline
Member+++

She better be wearing steel boots! Btw, the guys arse's here are mostly flat! No fun kicking them! LOL

#43922 - 08 Feb 07 07:34 Re: Hey [Re: TeDdYBeAr]
Darling Offline

This is an English Speaking website, not a CAUCASIAN website!!!
Have you forgotten the Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, African, and all other races?

#43925 - 08 Feb 07 07:38 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Just Offline
Member+++

Of course it is, Darling. But didn't you notice that many of them are bules? Then you would be like rubbing salt to your own wound, wouldn't it?

#43927 - 08 Feb 07 07:40 Re: Hey [Re: Just]
Just Offline
Member+++

Oh... I have a question now to you, Darling... which race of Bules did you mean then? Europeans? Americans? Australians? I am just curious smile . You don't have to shoot me wink

#43933 - 08 Feb 07 07:56 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Quoting: Darling
This is an English Speaking website, not a CAUCASIAN website!!!
Have you forgotten the Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, African, and all other races?

U assume, wrongly of course, that all Caucasians speak English, when many don't.

#43938 - 08 Feb 07 08:20 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Gentelmen, goes it really matter if some halfwit decides to post under some stupid name? Is it contributng to anyones quality of life?

Jessus Christ guys if this is the top question on your mind right now I can handle you a few more esoteric subjects to ponder on.

appology for being rude. I am off to the tea rooms to meet Hiromi and discuss ikebana, so dont bother replying.

#43939 - 08 Feb 07 08:25 Re: Hey [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Send the photos!

#43949 - 08 Feb 07 09:35 Re: Hey [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
"Shag her brains out." Is this from the same bear that posted under the "spam, spam, spam" thread about lowering the tone of the establishment? The same bear that shed his suit?

Anyway, send the photos to me also.

#43950 - 08 Feb 07 09:36 Re: Hey [Re: Dilli]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Here you are:

I had better remove it..... frown

She is a nice polite girl. posting photos of her flat chested big nippled body, legs akimbo, lying naked across my chesterfield, will only lower the tone of this esteemed site.

I dont want you guys to see the seamy side of Japanese life. The kimono, the tea ceremony.

"one lump or two Bear San?"

#43952 - 08 Feb 07 09:38 Re: Hey [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Nothing attached - I'll deal with the issues of morality and tone lowering when I have reviewed the evidence .

#43953 - 08 Feb 07 09:43 Re: Hey [Re: Just]
Darling Offline

Quoting: Just MYOFB
Oh... I have a question now to you, Darling... which race of Bules did you mean then? Europeans? Americans? Australians? I am just curious smile . You don't have to shoot me wink

All of them, dear, all of them who live in Indo.

#43956 - 08 Feb 07 09:53 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

How about the chinese then darling ? I assume you are a proper pribumi ?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop