Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43717 - 07 Feb 07 12:15 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Darling's playing hard-to-get.

My brother used to have a swimming pool business and he had to go to a lot of people's backyards. He says, without fail, whenever the homeowner put up a "beware of dog" sign like this:

The dog was either a cute and gentle little wiener dog like this:

OR there was none at all, like this:

SOOOO.... Which is it Darling, are you a cute little wiener dog or none at all??

#43718 - 07 Feb 07 12:17 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
TeDdYBeAr Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
HUH ?????????

#43719 - 07 Feb 07 12:25 Re: Hey [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
dewi/darling generally drives a milk float - a taxi certainly would be a requirement - isn't that so Darling ?

#43721 - 07 Feb 07 12:28 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Darling has without doubt been a bit of a dog in his day .

#43732 - 07 Feb 07 14:00 Re: Hey [Re: Piss Salon]
Darling Offline

Loc: Bandung
Quoting: Piss Salon
No. Why Darling? Someone didn't pay for your taxi?

Errr....
Well, I've never dated any bules in Indo. I did when I lived in another country. And I happened to pay for my own expense everytime. So, nope, that's not why.
Anybody else want to give a try to answer this trivial question?

Edited by Darling (07 Feb 07 14:01)

#43734 - 07 Feb 07 14:07 Re: Hey [Re: riccardo]
Darling Offline

Quoting: riccardo
Darling's playing hard-to-get.

My brother used to have a swimming pool business and he had to go to a lot of people's backyards. He says, without fail, whenever the homeowner put up a "beware of dog" sign like this:

The dog was either a cute and gentle little wiener dog like this:

OR there was none at all, like this:

SOOOO.... Which is it Darling, are you a cute little wiener dog or none at all??

Ouch. That hurts, being equated to DOGS. But, hey, dogs are mens' best friends arent they? So I guess I feel better than being accussed as an American.

The answer to the above question is option c: None of the above which you didnt mention at all, Ricc. If you want to see my way of life the principal that is a little bit smarter than the dog phylosophy of yours is actually more applicable: Sun Tzu Art of War.

.......pretend to be weak......

Please fill in the blank yourself smile

#43738 - 07 Feb 07 14:11 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Darling Offline

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
dewi/darling generally drives a milk float - a taxi certainly would be a requirement - isn't that so Darling ?

And who is this Dewi character you think I was again? And didnt I mention above that I am no good with sarcasm? I tend to think straight to the point. Not by gathering hints and hidden messages.
Darling has without doubt been a bit of a dog in his day .
Hm... also didnt get this one, unfortunately. And what does the "his" mean here? I am a female, which again, I had pointed out clearly on my introduction post. So nope, you are unlucky this time. Please try again:)

#43740 - 07 Feb 07 14:13 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

And who is this Dewi character you think I was again? And didnt I mention above that I am no good with sarcasm? I tend to think straight to the point. Not by gathering hints and hidden messages.

And you want me to believe you are Indonesian ?

Let us for one minute believe that you are for real - at what point do you think you are going to outstay your welcome with all this "bule bastards" shite ?

#43741 - 07 Feb 07 14:15 Re: Hey [Re: riccardo]
Crystal Offline
Member+

Loc: Indonesia
Riccardo, I agree with you about the dog sign. It's true.

Darling, I'm sorry but I have a feeling that you are Polar Bear. crazy

Don't worry PS, I don't get offended easily smile
And I love jokes.

Note my spelling. I left out the letter "w" on purpose.

Well, that person is not Abie. Guess again.

#43742 - 07 Feb 07 14:15 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
What country? That will give us a clue.

And why did you come back?

#43743 - 07 Feb 07 14:16 Re: Hey [Re: Piss Salon]
Queenie Offline
Member++

Loc: Earth
Quoting: Piss Salon
Ummmmm, can't explain jokes. Here's another that you might understand Darling.

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Because most are ugly and they smell.

You are sooooo meanie PS, you going to hell now hehehee

#43744 - 07 Feb 07 14:16 Re: Hey [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I can tell you now that darling is in JKT/just outside , or using a very good anonymizer

Darling was at some point in the US - though why as you ask , did "she" choose to come back?

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (07 Feb 07 14:18)

#43745 - 07 Feb 07 14:21 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Darling Offline

And you want me to believe you are Indonesian ?

Let us for one minute believe that you are for real - at what point do you think you are going to outstay your welcome with all this "bule bastards" shite ?

Hey, what could I do to convince you that I AM an Indonesian?

Apa loe mau gue bener bener nunjukin kalo gue itu orang Indo?

Well, about the signature, it's just to show how I feel about some people who live in my beloved country and think they are the kings of the world. While in fact they dont know shit about how to do things and get paid for it. Isnt that one of the basic human rights? Freedom of Speech?

#43746 - 07 Feb 07 14:23 Re: Hey [Re: Crystal]
Darling Offline

Quoting: Crystal
Riccardo, I agree with you about the dog sign. It's true.

Darling, I'm sorry but I have a feeling that you are Polar Bear. crazy

Don't worry PS, I don't get offended easily smile
And I love jokes.

Note my spelling. I left out the letter "w" on purpose.

Well, that person is not Abie. Guess again.
Wow, Polar Bear, eh? Hmmmmmm Nope. I happened to chat with him once in shoutbox. That was all.

#43749 - 07 Feb 07 14:25 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Darling Offline

I can tell you now that darling is in JKT/just outside , or using a very good anonymizer

Darling was at some point in the US - though why as you ask , did "she" choose to come back?

I told you I was in Indo, didnt I ?

Well, I just love my country, that was the reason why. Besides, I happened to be assigned there by my company for several years.

#43750 - 07 Feb 07 14:27 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Proves bollocks all - I can post in pidgin javanese - what does that prove - anyway what you posted is kampung betawi , hardly polite bahasa Indonesian - I would put you over my knee for less - or give you a good thrashing with my londo knocking stick .

Bang Harto would disagree with you about free speech - how long did it take you to get rid of him ?

Lets face it - who are the idiots ? the WNI or the WNA ? we get paid for it ,live in a nice big house , get drunk all the time and insult you guys - and you put up with it .
BTW , how is your son ?

PS - I have come across just a couple of WNI who post in english in the same style as you - and you are one of them , let me see if I can remember who is the other ........

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (07 Feb 07 14:31)

#43752 - 07 Feb 07 14:32 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Darling Offline

Proves bollocks all - I can post in pidgin javanese - what does that prove - anyway what you posted is kampung betawi , hardly polite bahasa Indonesian - I would put you over my knee for less - or give you a good thrashing with my londo knocking stick .

Bang Harto would disagree with you about free speech - how long did it take you to get rid of him ?

Lets face it - who are the idiots ? the WNI or the WNA ? we get paid for it ,live in a nice big house , get drunk all the time and insult you guys - and you put up with it .
BTW , how is your son ?

Bollocks? What the hell is that?

Whoa whoa whoa... relax in your English there, i just couldnt follow. Too hard for me to understand. Simpler English please...

Yeah, that's a kampung betawi so is this what you want:
Apakah Anda ingin Saya benar-benar membuktikan kalau saya orang Indonesia?

Hmmmmm.... Bules are Bastards. That's all I can say, dear.

Son?
I am single with no kids. Happy?

#43756 - 07 Feb 07 14:41 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

That's much more polite - I'm led to believe that standards are slipping here , and that reform is in the air .

You don't need simpler english - anyhow , you have your very own guru to help should the need arise .

#43757 - 07 Feb 07 14:41 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
AriesRabbit Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta for Now
welcome to this crazy and fun site..

#43762 - 07 Feb 07 15:11 Re: Hey [Re: Darling]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
Quoting: Darling
Bules are Bastards

What is with the sweeping racist generalization?
I could say all Indonesians are lazy and dishonest and all want a bule... but I would be wrong.
I could also say that The Chinese can't drive, The Jews and The Dutch are cheap, the English have bad teeth, Americans are assholes, Indians and Pakis stink, and Saudis are terrorists. I might be right in some of the cases, but for the majority of these people I am wrong... just as you Darling, are wrong, and if you ever really lived in a western 'bule' country you would know this.

#43763 - 07 Feb 07 15:13 Re: Hey [Re: The Great Gonzo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

drgonzo - you are on the hook - can't you recognize who this almost certainly is ?

Good try , but not good enough though .

#43764 - 07 Feb 07 15:17 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
You are thinking it is PB in disguise? Or someone else?
I don't read enough of the postings here to be able to recognize anyone's style.

#43765 - 07 Feb 07 15:22 Re: Hey [Re: The Great Gonzo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

It needed to be someone who could get a translation quickly via IM or PM should the need arise , either that or actually be able to speak a bit of BI , but the clincher is the Indo IP address .

Unfortunately IP address aren't shown , or the job would be easy -

In any case I don't see what could be gained by it . 'Tis a mere diversion to lighten up the day .

#43883 - 08 Feb 07 04:43 Re: Hey [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Well, I am glad to see that the Captain is guarding our porous borders in JC free-for-all while all the life-or-death discussion happens in other more important, serious forums, such as Dilli's Jakarta.

Keep up the good work Mainwaring. For Queen, Country and JC.

#43884 - 08 Feb 07 04:46 Re: Hey [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Moi, serious, I think you have me mixed up with someone who gives a fuck Piss!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop