Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38857 - 18 Dec 06 22:22 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
actually, we do have a photo of it. see

http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=2&Number=33785

it's the little red lightbox sign at the back of the photo/s.

#38863 - 19 Dec 06 00:46 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
It's true that the septic tanks (yanks) shit their pants at the first sign of Kris Mon / riots / bombs etc. and scuttle off back stateside for some o them crispy waffles, mollasses and root beer n sasparilli.

#38891 - 19 Dec 06 03:47 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Piss Salon]
AriesRabbit Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta for Now
Quoting: Piss Salon

Further, Malaysia, the government that is, remains a bastard. No press freedom, racist etc etc. Fancy leaving 20,000 children to rot!

I think I have miss this debate, as I'm back to my beautiful country "Malaysia". Hi Mr. Piss
1) do you know y press freedom is not as "freedom" as you think?? anyhow, if you want to have more freedom, surf the net as my country don't censor internet content and it will never be.
2) Racist?? may i noe to who are you refering at?
3) Fancy leaving 20,000 children to rot?..well i don't think so..

So I suggest you hv ur fact right before shooting..ok? Anyhow I love my country although I'm minority over here. Sorry guys as i just manage to log in today and still trying to digest the previous posting.

#38892 - 19 Dec 06 04:14 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: AriesRabbit]
Patung Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: AriesRabbit

1) do you know y press freedom is not as "freedom" as you think?? anyhow, if you want to have more freedom, surf the net as my country don't censor internet content and it will never be.

http://www.newstarget.com/021242.html

December 05, 2006

Quote:
Bloggers in Malaysia may have much tougher online lives due to newly proposed Internet laws aimed at controlling them.

There are a lot of other reports about Malaysian internet censorship if you search around....

#38895 - 19 Dec 06 04:33 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Patung]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Internet censorship is far more common than we believe:

In Australia I can go to jail for looking at “sexually provocative” photos of any girl who “appears to be” under the age of 16.

Note:

1. Note the use of “sexually provocative” – NOT nude. The girl can be fully dressed, but you can still be arrested! Who defines provocative? The police do!

2. Note the use of – “appears to be” – when the police cannot find the girl in the photo, THEY decide if she “appears to be” under 16!!!!

In some countries I can legally sleep with a girl aged 12 or 13. I can even MARRY the girl. But I risk jail if I see her photo in a bikini!!!!

#38900 - 19 Dec 06 05:36 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Polar Bear
Internet censorship is far more common than we believe:

In Australia I can go to jail for looking at “sexually provocative” photos of any girl who “appears to be” under the age of 16.

Note:

1. Note the use of “sexually provocative” – NOT nude. The girl can be fully dressed, but you can still be arrested! Who defines provocative? The police do!

2. Note the use of – “appears to be” – when the police cannot find the girl in the photo, THEY decide if she “appears to be” under 16!!!!

In some countries I can legally sleep with a girl aged 12 or 13. I can even MARRY the girl. But I risk jail if I see her photo in a bikini!!!!

You can even MARRY the girl in the good ol US of A -

So much for "the biggest and best in the world " - not quite what one expects of a "superpower" is it ?

It is very easy to make dopy comments about how you percieve a country to be - first post in this thread proves it , and at the end of the day , the only people with a right to complain are the citizens - bollocks to all this crap where "guests" can gob off - loads of handbagger snatchers in the UK want me to change the way I live - if they don't like , piss off back from where they came from .
Bules also do well out of Indo , they benefit from a low cost of living , reasonable interest rates if they have any money in the bank , and more than not , never pay a penny in taxes - yet they chops on about evil and terrorism and whine on how backward the place is - and worse , most of the tossers who complain are single men , without a family and permanent ties -

#38903 - 19 Dec 06 06:24 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
For those of you fixating on and obsessing over teen sex and teen marriage, here are a couple sites that might help with some facts to counter your troll-like rants.

http://www.1800bride2b.com/articles/marriagelaws_chart.htm

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm
(Canada comes in at the lowest for sexual consent at age 12)

And here's a thread so you can better understand what troll-like behavior is:
http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/33710/page/1#Post33710

#38904 - 19 Dec 06 06:45 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Riccardo - it is not a fixation , just an observation that your Oh so great nation is also rather backwards in its own way .

Your head is also clearly rather too far up your own arse to see that you ranting on about all things English being substandard to all things American can be perceived as being troll like .

I notice that you haven't made any comment to the replies to the rest of your rantings .

Anyway , no matter , as has been pointed out by others , I expect you will be on the first flight out if ever anything happens in Indo .

#38906 - 19 Dec 06 07:00 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ricc,

I am going to tread REALLY lightly here, and just say:

Reread your post on Trolling,

then look at your posts on Islam……

sorry mate, it look like trolling to piss off Mulsims to me....

#38908 - 19 Dec 06 07:21 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

JH, don't be so sure of your wrong-headed assumptions. You'd do a lot better by getting to know people here and what and who we are, rather than assuming all this B.S.

FYI, I arrived here in 1998 during the troubles. My wife's mom (Chinese) died during that time. I was later in East Timor before during and after the 1999 referendum, which included being shot at by Brimob boys. I was in Cambodia for their elections in 1993 and stayed on until 1996, living amongst Khmer Rouge and gov't soldiers at various times. I was in Ivory Coast during their violent 2000 elections. I flew into Bali shortly after the 2002 bombs, while everybody was desperate to get out. Jakarta is a walk in the park compared to those places at those times.

I also am willing to express my uncensored opinions here and have no qualms about revealing my name and photo. You hide behind near total anonymity and are living in such a state of fear that you even stress about my safety.

So now tell me again who'll be on the first flight out?

#38909 - 19 Dec 06 07:37 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Well PB, you could look at the trolling question that way if you so chose, but keep in mind there is a massive difference. I don't attack or berate other regular members who post comments.

There have been instances of agreeing to disagree, but all of us regular members try to maintain some civility while showing respect for others, who we've come to know over time. And then it's merely a heated, and healthy, discussion between respectful adults; not berating, name-calling, attacking for the sole purpose of angering another person.

#38911 - 19 Dec 06 08:15 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

If you don't like Islam , then Indonesia may not be the place for you - OK Bali is a majority Hindu community , but it is still part of Indonesia .

What is also clear is that the whiners and complainers are not generally the ones married with kids and a house (least not in Indo) , they wouldn't/couldn't do it if ther were .

#38912 - 19 Dec 06 08:18 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
Well PB, you could look at the trolling question that way if you so chose, but keep in mind there is a massive difference. I don't attack or berate other regular members who post comments.

There have been instances of agreeing to disagree, but all of us regular members try to maintain some civility while showing respect for others, who we've come to know over time. And then it's merely a heated, and healthy, discussion between respectful adults; not berating, name-calling, attacking for the sole purpose of angering another person.

Would this be making inane comments about how superior the USA is , and how crap the UK is ? yeh , take your point , you wouldn't want to wind anyone up , would you ?
Lets leave it for the English to slag off England , and you and your compatriots can flame the USA , and why don't we leave the Indonesians to rant about the price of rice etc - that way , we won't upset anyone .

#38913 - 19 Dec 06 08:23 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Just keep assuming JH, you're on a roll for futility.

#38915 - 19 Dec 06 09:00 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

No assumption , just fact - you made an out of gear statement about the US world domination plan which I took some exception to .

#38938 - 19 Dec 06 13:23 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
xsbir Offline
Member+

Loc: The Big Durian
Quoting: James Hanratty

What is also clear is that the whiners and complainers are not generally the ones married with kids and a house (least not in Indo) , they wouldn't/couldn't do it if there were .

You are wrong in this case sir. Riccardo has all those above. It's not the whining and complaining that disturb me, but rather it's the insulting and epithets directed towards Muslims for the sole reason of making them angry. We're not talking about "constructive criticism." See the quote by Winston Churchill above posted by Riccardo: what is constructive in an antiquated insult like that?

Riccardo makes no secret about who he is, where he hangs out, etc. etc. He's survived the most dangerous places in the world as you have read him boasting about. Maybe he has a death wish, I don't know. But does this give him the right to put his wife and kid in danger, not to mention all of us who might frequent the same establishments on a certain street that this site often focuses on? Apparently he doesn't care.

I ask anyone who reads this: would you run a blog in Detroit or Washington D.C. for example to mostly criticise and insult African Americans and use the "n" word? Would you run a blog in Montréal to mostly criticise and insult French Canadians by calling them "frogs and kermits"? Would you run a blog in L.A. to mostly criticise and insult Latin Americans using the "sp" word? I think the answer from most reasonable people would be "no".

How is it different for a foreigner (especially a Yank) to openly insult Islam here? Especially in light of the two Bali bombings, the Marriott bombing, the Australian Embassy, the churches, etc. Why insult and aggravate further terrorism by a certain select few who might?

In my opinion, we not only have the right, but rather the DUTY to openly censure each other when we go too far. Yes, there is such a thing as freedom of speech, but it is not absolute. Don't worry about pissing off <UNNECESSARY PERSONAL ABUSE DELETED>; rather, worry about lighting the flame of terrorism with insults that appear on this site.

Edited by KuKuKaChu (19 Dec 06 23:17)

#38942 - 19 Dec 06 14:10 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: xsbir]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
Quote:
I arrived here in 1998 during the troubles. My wife's mom (Chinese) died during that time.

But she was neither your wife, nor did you know her mom at that time, did you? So how is the fact that your wife's mom died at that time significant to your experiences?

I can imagine it now - a certain favourite hang-out of Ricardo will be car-bombed (how extremely easy would that be?), but he won't be there at that time. His next posting will brag about how he survived an assassination attempt in Jakarta, but will fail to mention the 15 other people who die in the blast as a result of his arrogance. You might not give a shit about who you infuriate, Ricardo, but others around you might. Baco would be powerless to prevent a Bali-like incident on jaksa, afterall, a kijang or minibus could park anywhere on the street.
I just wonder, why try to bring this shit into your own backyard?

Edited by drgonzo (19 Dec 06 14:12)

#38944 - 19 Dec 06 15:07 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
JH, don't be so sure of your wrong-headed assumptions. You'd do a lot better by getting to know people here and what and who we are, rather than assuming all this B.S.

FYI, I arrived here in 1998 during the troubles. My wife's mom (Chinese) died during that time. I was later in East Timor before during and after the 1999 referendum, which included being shot at by Brimob boys. I was in Cambodia for their elections in 1993 and stayed on until 1996, living amongst Khmer Rouge and gov't soldiers at various times. I was in Ivory Coast during their violent 2000 elections. I flew into Bali shortly after the 2002 bombs, while everybody was desperate to get out. Jakarta is a walk in the park compared to those places at those times.

I also am willing to express my uncensored opinions here and have no qualms about revealing my name and photo. You hide behind near total anonymity and are living in such a state of fear that you even stress about my safety.

So now tell me again who'll be on the first flight out?

Forgive me for being crass - but I have heard some of this tosh before . Are you saying your mother in law that never was died as a result of the troubles and islam , or as a result of falling down the stairs ? My wifes father died when he was 40 years old ( he worked for PT Jiwas Raya and died of a stroke). Do you really believe that Krismon was a result of Islam ?

Not interested in the contest of who has been where and when - I was in congo when it went wild ,and we had to make a hot air ballon out of old socks etc - listened to all that crap in the bar before . If you go to places where people with the hump have guns - expect to get shot at . These people wandering around with their head hanging off moaning that they don't know why need a kick up the bollocks .

I know why you don't like Islam - why don't you just tell the truth ?

There is an old English saying " fool I maybe , cunt I am not " if I want to go offending a good proportion of 90% of 250,000,000 people - I for one am not daft enough to give the silly bastards an easy target after slagging off their religion .

I received a couple of emails a while back from a chinese guy who lives in tanah abang - you should hear what he had to say about the Javanese being trash , and were only fit for being slaves for the chinese who should own Indonesia - mistake he made was to fail to disguise his address and phonenumber .

#38945 - 19 Dec 06 19:49 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

In Langley Virginia the CIA will now have an open file on everyone who has ever posted on this site.

So will BIN.

#38952 - 19 Dec 06 23:12 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Polar Bear]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

And the crucifixion is on.
Certainly, a line has been crossed -- You keep up your talking xsbir. Gonzo, if you know me why don't you have the balls to say any of that crud to my face?

You three newbie trolls (xs, gonzo, JH) would all do well to at least pretend to be literate and actually try to read MY posts about Islam. That would be better than looking at me through your own alcohol-addled filters -- which include previous issues that have caused you to hate me and/or your assumptions about the stupid country of my citizenship.

#38953 - 19 Dec 06 23:24 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Polar Bear]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Gentlemen:

1. Please ease off the personal abuse.

2. More importantly, please refrain from disclosing personal information that a poster may not have wished disclosed in this forum. This is a fundamental element of good netiquette.

That is all. Please continue ...

#38954 - 19 Dec 06 23:37 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

It is Christmas, and i am naked.

Lets all call it quits smile

#38955 - 20 Dec 06 00:15 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: riccardo]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
I would certainly say any of that to your face, Ricardo, however I am a few miles away now that makes that prohibitive.

#38977 - 20 Dec 06 02:41 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: Polar Bear]
xsbir Offline
Member+

Loc: The Big Durian
Quoting: Polar Bear
It is Christmas, and i am naked.

Lets all call it quits smile

I agree PB. You, James and Gonzo have made good closing points, and I feel I have made mine. I stand censured, and I apologize for getting carried away. Merry Christmas everyone (you too Riccardo). Nice human suit PB. cool

#38997 - 20 Dec 06 06:01 Re: Malaysians are bastards! [Re: xsbir]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Just got back from Singapore.

Am I allowed to criticise that country now that I am safely in Indonesia? (I definitely can't do that there.)

Hey rabbit boy. You wrote that you are in the minority over there. Does that mean your family has two cows instead of the traditional one? ;-)

Edited by Piss Salon (20 Dec 06 07:09)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop