Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#49825 - 19 Apr 07 20:14 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: Lulu]
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
ah I think thats the one- thankyou Lulu.
I love that place.

..take only what you need..

#49867 - 20 Apr 07 11:09 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: Ena]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Have you ever go to old famous place to eat Kelapa muda and otak2, Ena? Binatu An at Petojo Area not so far from Pasar Baru just go to Tomang direction. They also have a very nice fish ball soup...mmm...yummy.

#49976 - 21 Apr 07 18:14 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: Lulu]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
They TOTALLY have the best OTAK2 in INDONESIA.
Yuuuummmmmmmm smile

#50105 - 23 Apr 07 20:12 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: Lulu]
andrea Offline

Loc: jakarta utara
Ice cream is the devil of all diets!

#82585 - 24 Jul 08 16:20 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: No Eye Dear]
AlvinHosanna Offline

Loc: Singapore
Quoting: No Eye Dear
I don't know if it is still there, but there is the oldest Ice Cream Parlour in Jakarta on Jl Veteran, it is near Monas, behind the Mosque on the same street as the Italian Restaurant Domus...also has some great little hidden Indian Restaurants down there.

They still (when I went there) made there own ice cream and whether it was the best or not, the tradition made it good and the pictures of the place on the walls in the 1930/40s when people used to dance and gather are just fantastic. There was a guy who sat out the front and made satay too...boy it was good too. Used to go for Sunday afternoon for satay and ice cream.

I remember that place! Went there almost every Sunday for a few years.....haven't been there or even in that part of the city for a while due to traffic, traffic and.....traffic. That WAS/IS a great place...

Ice cream is so expensive anymore...do you know its cheaper to have Dairy Queen in Singapore (Blizzard S$4.50) than it is in Jakarta (Blizzard Rp45,000) for a large?

#93300 - 10 Jan 09 11:43 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: No Eye Dear]
rully Offline

Loc: jakarta, indonesia
well my fave so far is cream and fudge *salivating*
as i know cream and fudge located at Senayan City Jakarta
u should try this..!

#93416 - 11 Jan 09 13:04 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: rully]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
You two should hook up and lick ice cream off each others' bodies.

#93422 - 11 Jan 09 18:03 Re: Help...the BEST place for ICE CREAM in Jakarta [Re: Piss Salon]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I knew it was only a matter of time before ice cream advice turned to sex talk.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  NetCop