Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33784 - 09 Oct 06 05:30 Racist little thangs
preman Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
So there are these two bloggers, both Jakarta-based Asian fellas, one seems to be of Vietnamese descent, the other seems to be a Chinese-Indonesian.

Anyway, they both claim -- in the bios they've written about themselves -- to be sooooo educated, and yet they are soooooo incredibly backward and ignorant.

They make these sweeping judgments and stereotypes about white men in Indonesia and Indonesian country girls. They rant on in quite disgusting detail about local girls, who hook up with stupid, horny, beer-swigging "bule men".

And they say that these girls have "bucked teeth, black skin, high foreheads" and are "slutty and uneducated" and look like "pembantu" (house servant).

I don't know much about much, but there is a proverb of sorts that goes something like this: 'Never cast stones WHEN you live in a glass house.'

The saying could just as easily be: 'never bitch about girls with dark skin and bad teeth OR white guys with beer bellies and a taste for ayam WHEN you are a slimy little slope-headed, pock-faced, sexually inadequate creep with the tiniest hands of any man on the planet.' (I don't mean a thang by this, I'm not racist, I'm just pointing out what I see)

#33786 - 09 Oct 06 05:33 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: preman]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Not holding anything back here are we? He He He

#33789 - 09 Oct 06 05:52 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
i know what preman is referring to. there are bun fights going on in certain indonesian blogger sites at the moment, with apparently "educated" indonesians exposing themselves for the racists they are.

#33794 - 09 Oct 06 06:32 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Hey Preman, nice one. I've read those blogs in the past week and was nauseated by their tone, their arrogance and most of all their inferiority complexes -- because ugly fat white guys get all the girls, in every country of the world; and these kooks cannot get 'em anywhere because for ALL females on this planet, guys like them are the very definition of ugly and disgusting and inadequate.

Edited by riccardo (09 Oct 06 08:42)

#33798 - 09 Oct 06 07:38 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Those people seems to be the most stupid "high educated" folks I heard about. Or I must say; the most frustrated "high educated" people. They just spit their venom at us to feel better about themselves, and that kind of habit make them stupid to my eyes. My real problem is there's some people in those chat forum stupid enough (or frustrated enough) to believe in and encourage that racist propaganda.

#33805 - 09 Oct 06 08:44 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: preman]
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
I know some of these people, they're not happy with their life so they point out and dig out other people weakness, so they would feel better

#33806 - 09 Oct 06 09:09 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: D'ruby]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

That IS VERY funny, Ruby. That's just what I suspected, that they probably are pissed off and sexually frustrated and sexually inadequate and then they see these guys around town with any girl they want (sometimes pretty , sometimes ugly but who are they to judge anyway) and it just kills them inside. Ha ha haaaaa.

#33807 - 09 Oct 06 09:26 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Jealousy guys! It's all about jealously.

#33809 - 09 Oct 06 09:33 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: D'ruby]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: D'ruby
I know some of these people, they're not happy with their life so they point out and dig out other people weakness, so they would feel better

Yeah, little they know, doing such things only make them even more bitter day by day. It's like digging the hole by yourself, bigger and bigger, until you really get trap in it.

Edited by laluna (09 Oct 06 09:35)

#33810 - 09 Oct 06 09:45 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Lulu]
Pooh Bah

the worst are the snobby "upper class" indonesian girls who can't seem to stand that a bule male would choose a "lower class" girl before them! i for one would prefer a sincere "ugly", "lower class" gal anyday before some dolled up, bitch-faced snobby woman. these snobs just don't get it: most bules males choose to be with the women they are with because they actually like them in some way or another. "breeding" and class are irrelevant; attitude is everything.

#33812 - 09 Oct 06 11:24 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Patung Offline
Member++

I couldn't work out the slutty + pembantu thing, those two words just don't go together round my way.

#33813 - 09 Oct 06 11:28 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Patung]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: patung
I couldn't work out the slutty + pembantu thing, those two words just don't go together round my way.

indeed. pembantus are typically modest, conservative and moral. unlike their employers.

#33818 - 09 Oct 06 11:40 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I dispute that last statement!

Our "Pembatu" is docile, happy. laughing and fastidious. More to the point, I had no part of the selection process!

Would I fuck her - no! Nothing to do with her looks. its just a "don't shit on your own doorstep" kind of thing!

Anyway. moreover I'm a clean living guy!

#33819 - 09 Oct 06 11:48 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

In addition to patung's site www.indonesiamatters.com, there are a few other bloggers discussing this subject. I'd encourage folks to post comments on these other sites, but don't give the "offending" sites any traffic -- they are just disturbed psychos with a real nasty little complex about their thangs.

http://jakartass.blogspot.com/
http://indcoup.blogspot.com/
http://greenstump.blogspot.com/

Edited by riccardo (09 Oct 06 11:51)

#33820 - 09 Oct 06 12:17 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
the worst are the snobby "upper class" indonesian girls who can't seem to stand that a bule male would choose a "lower class" girl before them! i for one would prefer a sincere "ugly", "lower class" gal anyday before some dolled up, bitch-faced snobby woman. these snobs just don't get it: most bules males choose to be with the women they are with because they actually like them in some way or another. "breeding" and class are irrelevant; attitude is everything.

Yes, you right. Even as a woman i can say that most in every ocassions or matters, bitches are more worst than jerks.

#33823 - 09 Oct 06 12:37 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Lulu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Kuku, can you move this thread to the Dewan Pujangga forum. I can see that this may have some negative feedback. The main playesr are already in this forum. Perhaps we dont need this stuff up front and public.

Notable comments can of course be placed on the main board!

#33824 - 09 Oct 06 12:45 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

you're concern is noted, but i think in this case it's misplaced.

you perhaps may have misunderstood riccardo's message. just so that it's clear, the "offending" sites are not those mentioned by riccardo, but other ones. he didn't mention the offensive ones because they don't deserve to get any traffic.

#33825 - 09 Oct 06 12:49 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Accepted! I am aware what happens during situations like this on sensetive issues and was more concerned with the after affects of potential flame wars on the board!

#33826 - 09 Oct 06 12:55 Re: Racist little thangs *DELETED* [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Post deleted by laluna

#33828 - 09 Oct 06 12:59 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Lulu]
Pooh Bah

nah, they really are shitheads. not even worth visiting them. check out the other sites mentioned by riccardo for a full run-down.

it's basically about supposedly "educated" indonesian journalists indulging in anti-bule nonsense. But now they're backtracking and trying to "intellectualise" the issue after they realised they got in over their depth.

#33829 - 09 Oct 06 13:02 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

okie dokie.

#33830 - 09 Oct 06 13:02 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
preman Offline
Member+

In all seriousness, it is true that some white guys in Jakarta pick up local ayam, but everyone -- except for really ignorant, jealous creeps -- knows that these relationships are a nothing but "a marriage of convenience." The guys in question might be here for a short time, and they meet the "available" girls in pubs around town. That's almost natural and happens everywhere on the planet.

I've been in Las Vegas and seen wealthy looking Asian tourists cavorting with sleazy, trailer trash, porch honky girls. But it doesn't bother me. I don't have any reason to judge. If anything, I'm happy that they are both happy and getting what they want out the life they have. It's a "marriage of convenience."

It doesn't mean I would ever think ALL Asian men prefer that sort of women.

AND thankfully, that's what separates me and my ilk from these creepy guys -- particularly the miserable Asian bloggers, who give it voice. They are, sadly, just too ignorant and small-minded to analyze such things like a fleeting sight of a mixed couple at a mall, or what other similarly ignorant, jealous creeps tell them. In short, they are just not ready -- and will never be with those attitudes -- for the globalized world that has seemingly taken them by surprise.

#33832 - 09 Oct 06 13:33 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: preman]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The funniest thing -- and I think these poor bastards understand this all too well -- is that even slightly dim, blue-collared white boys (they call them 'losers') usually know how to treat a woman/girl in bed.

On the other hand, no matter what level of education these miserable local bloggers have, they will never know how to treat a woman -- they know it and women know it! kkkkkching!

#33834 - 09 Oct 06 13:53 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Yeah, you are right they are shitheads! Just read one of it.

#33852 - 10 Oct 06 01:09 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Lulu]
jok Offline
Member**

Strange... there is racist topic on current affairs & Event.... Preman must be drunk and all of you that been involved in disscussion.

#33853 - 10 Oct 06 01:11 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: jok]
jok Offline
Member**

i think should be promo or interesting activity from JakChat or sponsor right??

#33854 - 10 Oct 06 01:13 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: jok]
jok Offline
Member**

like JakChat gathering for example or something... or somebody inviting free dinner...

but why racist little thangs...??

#33855 - 10 Oct 06 01:20 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: jok]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Ela_K
like JakChat gathering for example or something... or somebody inviting free dinner...

but why racist little thangs...??

"racist little thangs" is about discussions that are taking place in some of the indoneisan blogs ... preman isn't being racist as far as i can see. provocative perhaps.

and if you want to invite me out for a free dinner, please do! smile

#33858 - 10 Oct 06 01:27 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
i have dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes...yep all dark just like monkey bali! i'm proud of it...and all hot bules here in LA love me wink they call me an exotic island gurl..yay!

#33860 - 10 Oct 06 01:32 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: wallet-digga'
i have dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes...yep all dark just like monkey bali! i'm proud of it...and all hot bules here in LA love me wink they call me an exotic island gurl..yay!
in this matter, the racisim isn't directed at dark skins, but at white skins. there are many "educated" indonesians blogging at the moment who resent bules -- bule males in particular -- because they are more successful in attracting indonesian women than they are, and because certain bule males in indonesia get paid a lot of money for their skills.

#33862 - 10 Oct 06 01:39 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

quote: "And they say that these girls have "bucked teeth, black skin, high foreheads" and are "slutty and uneducated" and look like "pembantu" (house servant)."

indirected then?

#33868 - 10 Oct 06 01:53 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

-- bule males in particular -- because they are more successful in attracting indonesian women than they are, and because certain bule males in indonesia get paid a lot of money for their skills.

Naaa, they have bigger sausage and know how to please a woman...which is :YAY:

#33886 - 10 Oct 06 03:35 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quoting: riccardo
The funniest thing -- and I think these poor bastards understand this all too well -- is that even slightly dim, blue-collared white boys (they call them 'losers') usually know how to treat a woman/girl in bed.

On the other hand, no matter what level of education these miserable local bloggers have, they will never know how to treat a woman -- they know it and women know it! kkkkkching!

Agree....they just pathetic people who's living in a nutshell, no open minded (even they're blogers....oh PLEAZZZEEE), narrow minded and maybe there is no girls who wants or close to them! mad crazy

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33933 - 10 Oct 06 06:54 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

I think Kuku is too smart for all of us!!! hahaha... I coudn't agree more with you Kuku... well, all along! In particular with the high class girls. Heeecchhhh! Never again for me!

#33939 - 10 Oct 06 08:15 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Orang Kanada]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Orang Kanada
I think Kuku is too smart for all of us!!! hahaha... I coudn't agree more with you Kuku... well, all along! In particular with the high class girls. Heeecchhhh! Never again for me!

no high class because you didn't find yet!
you just found the high quality now wink

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (10 Oct 06 08:19)

#33940 - 10 Oct 06 08:24 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

yoi banget wd I have dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes and not pretty at all wink but I have the white heart, the clean soul and healthy thoughts, that's all I have in my self... smile and I'm proud of it..
yeah..my all boss's clients like me wink

#33955 - 10 Oct 06 10:12 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Jokie Jokie Girl

yoi banget wd I have dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes and not pretty at all wink but I have the white heart, the clean soul and healthy thoughts, that's all I have in my self... smile and I'm proud of it..
yeah..my all boss's clients like me wink

LOL! *smooch to Jokie Girl* Yeah, no wonder all your boss's clients like you...you are indeed so adorable.

#33976 - 10 Oct 06 13:51 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
treespotter Offline

Hi all,

Preman was nice enough to point me to this support group. I'm glad that we all find each other around here to pat each other on the back. Very insightful.

There's been slight misunderstanding, i think most of the opinion there were not meant to be racist. it's just a wonder why a group of people - someone previously noted to comprise of very small, tiny percentage of population - well, this tiny little minority seem to have a collective preference for something aesthetically challenging. It is most definitely not envy or jealousy, i am sure. most likely, it was a thankful.

i think the discussion @ thang's was particularly chauvinist and was not in good taste.
the discussion here seemed to be very anatomy specific. either that, or regional, since there seem to be a lot of references thrown around for regional origins. i'm not sure what that is called anymore.

anyway, i'm glad you found each other. keep it up people.

#33979 - 10 Oct 06 14:34 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: treespotter]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Hi and welcome Treespotter.

Indeed, good old Preman is one of the boys here, he can be a bit... er "provocative" at times, but then he's one of those big tough, frank speaking Batak boys and just calls it as he sees it.

As for myself, I was just curious about your somewhat veiled stereotyping here: "...this tiny little minority seem to have a collective preference for something aesthetically challenging."

Who is this "tiny minority" and who or what is "aesthetically challenging"?

Don't be afraid to express yourself specifically, everybody is cool here.

#33983 - 10 Oct 06 16:10 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
treespotter Offline

Hi Riccardo. thanks for the warm welcome. (before i go on, can i just ask what's the statue behind your picture? Chess piece?)

Yes, the name - Preman - sort of tells it all. Batak's are well known to be good at chess.

on my comment, well, yes, there seems to be group of people, very commonly observed to be involved in the garden variety debauchery everywhere. i was observing a pattern really. it's interesting. They're tiny, obviously, not very many are into this sort of thing. Slightly embarassing to some, obviously perfectly acceptable to others. i guess we live in a colourful world. always impressive to learn the ways of others. even when you disagree.

btw, everybody is cool, would this include those with the smallest hands or is there a specific minimum size?

i was just curious if Preman was speaking figuratively there. makes one wonder of what his occupation is. You know, what does he do that he has such keen observation on the size of hands?

perhaps you know, too and have made similar observation?

#33984 - 10 Oct 06 16:37 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: treespotter]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Okie dokie Treespotter, I'm with you all the way there -- I think??? Allow me a couple moments to understand you. BTW what type of medication are you using?

The "statue" behind me isn't a statue at all, it's one of those old-style draught beer spigots. I haven't played chess since I was about 12. What is meant by "Batak's"? Is that a possessive apostrophe? You lost me there.

Oh, and "shit" is a collective noun (meaning it's singular in terms of conjugation), hence it should be "..the shit hitS...."

So, what is this whole hand thing you're on about? Do we have a hand fetishist among us? Now that might be fun...

#33985 - 10 Oct 06 16:51 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
treespotter Offline

ah i keep forgetting about the card carrying native speakers thing. i've been warned about this.

my humble apology for my less than presentable english.

thanks for the correction. will correct the sig stat. how kind.

the hand thing, i wasn't sure, that's why i asked earlier. i've strange fetish too at times. not hands tho, definitely not hands. more like flat tummy and back dimples.

i didn't recognize the picture, i don't drink beer, can't stand beer really for some strange reasons. vodka is more my thing when i do drink. or anything clear.

my drugs, not much really. i'm not on any medication, still young and very much in my prime, don't need the additional help, really. except perhaps for the occassional weed and maybe some imbecilliacs, i don't really do much else.

do you guys play scrabble a lot?

#33990 - 11 Oct 06 01:47 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: treespotter]
preman Offline
Member+

Portrait of an "intellectual":

No wonder he can't get laid! smile

#33994 - 11 Oct 06 01:58 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: preman]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

pak preman, is that you? damn..you're HAWT! i can get you one of you want wink

#33995 - 11 Oct 06 02:06 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
Pooh Bah

Jakartass http://jakartass.blogspot.com/ seems disillusioned:

Quote:

The Fabric of Life

Relationships - social bonds - created in cyberspace are the fabric of life and rooted in primal human behavior. They are not newly invented in cyberspace. They extend to and are extended from real world experiences.

Merlyna wrote this on September 3rd following the death of popular Indonesian blogger, Teh Inong.

Teh was a young mother and her premature death is, as always with one so young, especially sad. That we have insights into each other's lives with a sense of immediacy without ever hearing the voices which articulate the thoughts we read is one of the joys of entering the blogosphere as a participant.

Yet, that we feel that we can get to know each other is but a smokescreen. It's all vicarious, secondhand. Jakartass is the pseudonym I have deliberately adopted to give me a voice and the freedom to express those things that I feel need to be said. That is, the things I feel need to be said but not necessarily by the 'me' that I perceive myself to be.

I hope I have stirred some thoughts and, in a small way, helped to change the society we live in. This may be because some have been mentally nudged into the awareness of issues which may otherwise have remained hidden from their view. That's all to the good. Not that what I have to say is the 'truth'; it's out there somewhere but I'm still looking.

Some truths I do know. The first is that strangers are worthy of respect, until, that is, until they prove themselves unworthy of that mutual respect. Now, I don't know what religious beliefs are expressed by those in the blogosphere happily defaming a small group of strangers here who have formed happy relationships with local partners. But maybe, just maybe, Bloggers for Christ have some words of wisdom to impart.

Propriety, decorum and decency are not elements considered on blogs. People simply blurt things out, without considering the contents or consequences.

Ask yourself: Why would you have the need to share personal things with people you don't even know, i.e. the world at large? Many of the things shared should not even be read by close friends, let alone strangers! Be aware and avoid the thinking that "everything is up for discussion" - it isn't.

Stop and consider. The biggest mark you will ever make is to build God's character and be born into the God Family. Blogging will not help you achieve this.

#33996 - 11 Oct 06 02:08 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: preman]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: preman
Portrait of an "intellectual":

No wonder he can't get laid! smile

is that you Prem confused

#33997 - 11 Oct 06 02:12 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
preman Offline
Member+

pak preman, is that you? damn..you're HAWT! i can get you one of you want wink

Of course it's not me! It's the small-minded little wanker on Unspun --- that bastion of Indonesian racism -- who's always complaining about how good bules have it with Indonesian women!

Maybe you could fix him up with some LA trailer trash? That's about his level.

#33998 - 11 Oct 06 02:26 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: preman]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

i was just messing around darling..but he is really sexy just like kim jung il...lol..
but LA trailer trashy are so picky! smile

#33999 - 11 Oct 06 02:28 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
Pooh Bah

yeah, i guess even trailer trash have standards ...

#34000 - 11 Oct 06 02:29 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

well, mr. Prem..if I may describe you from your face smile
1. you're a person very optimistic
2. you have a wise confidence
3. you thought that you're known to every one
4. strong willed
5. short tempered
6. critical
7. then in bahasa we call you "sok perfect!"

and if I can guess, you're working as a marketing or sales or something like that smile

#34001 - 11 Oct 06 02:33 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

jokie sayang, that "hot" guy in the pic is NOT preman!

#34002 - 11 Oct 06 02:33 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
sudogiman Offline

Loc: Blok M
Treespotter,

Just for the record, "Shit" can also be a singular noun. For example, some people probably think that a certain Blogger in Jakarta is a "shit" (singular noun); they accuse him of constantly and repeatedly spreading shit (collective noun). I'm not saying that Riccardo is full of shit (collective), just that shit is not always what it seems (collective again). There's an episode on Southpark when they say shit about 50 times. Shit, along with the f-word (can I say that on this forum?), is one of the most versatile words in the English language. Now that's some shit.

#34003 - 11 Oct 06 02:34 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
sudogiman Offline

Treespotter,

Just for the record, "Shit" can also be a singular noun. For example, some people probably think that a certain Blogger in Jakarta is a "shit" (singular noun); they accuse him of constantly and repeatedly spreading shit (collective noun). I'm not saying that Riccardo is full of shit (collective), just that shit is not always what it seems (collective again). There's an episode on Southpark when they say shit about 50 times. Shit, along with the f-word (can I say that on this forum?), is one of the most versatile words in the English language. Now that's some shit.

#34004 - 11 Oct 06 02:35 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: sudogiman]
Pooh Bah

yeah, you can say "fuck" here.

look: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

see? nothing happens.

#34005 - 11 Oct 06 02:39 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

i do too...i say holy shit!! om sudogiman, what the fuck you posted the post twice!

#34009 - 11 Oct 06 03:39 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Treespotter and Sudogiman,
Welcome to JakChat. Please read the following about people just like you two, who like to TROLL and FLAME. We've had your likes before and we honestly understand your pain and suffering and we feel for you. We are here for you.

------------------------------------------------------------

The personality type attracted to the roles of troll or flamer are extremely well described in the professional literature to the extent that even the untrained observer after a first reading is able make recognition without much effort.

A person, who "joins" a relatively anonymous community just to bait people and anger individuals suffers from an aberrant personality disorder.

According to psychiatric literature they tend to be emotionally and sexually immature and unable to perform with the opposite sex -- rendering them highly unstable. Personal relations are a nightmare for them, moreso for the object of their attention. They just cannot cope with other people especially those of their preferred sex.

It is best to remember that interpersonal relations of any kind always become a veritable nightmare for them. There is also a large degree of sexual inadequacy and deviancy present.

Trolls are sick individuals who never learned social skills and have always been picked on and could never fight back until the advent of the internet.

The internet allows them to goad people into a "fight" where they can get "pleasure" because they're able to rain abuse upon people from a safe hiding place.

In doing so, they exact revenge on the mother who didn't love them, the father who sexually abused them, and all the bullies who they could never stand up to.

Essentially, they are sad, miserable attention-starved, pathetic nerds. To them, even negative attention is some attention.

#34011 - 11 Oct 06 04:10 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
well Mr Pre Man and Mr Sudogi Man,.Riccardo's post just hit the nail bang on the head,.......just wish it were your heads,...If you wanna wind us up that's kool but I would prefer it was face to face so that I can look straight into your eyes as I beat the crap out of you's,.wow that would really give me a lot of pleasure,......so when ever U are ready for a real show down, let me know and we can meet up and I will for free, change your attitude completely

(George Bernard Shaw)

#34016 - 11 Oct 06 05:17 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
yeah, you can say "fuck" here.

look: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

see? nothing happens.

Quote of the day :

'Fuck' grin

#34017 - 11 Oct 06 05:28 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: D'ruby]
Pooh Bah

rubybabe, you're a wannabe intellectual wink

#34021 - 11 Oct 06 06:02 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Riccardo....I must say you're SMART ASS (no offence) wink and I must bow to you for your words smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#34023 - 11 Oct 06 06:10 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Third Force Offline

Except for Riccardo and Kukukachu who have had the guts to participate in the debate of Thang's article on Unspun, in which the author himself has written some comments, the rest of you have shown yourselves to be a bunch of small, uneducated, vulgar bules.

In case you my comment makes you feel indignant, just send all the nasty comments you wrote about Thang along with his article to someone with uncorrupted eyes to read and see what s/he thinks.

In addition to personal insults that you have posted here, you have accused him of racism. Really? Show me what he wrote in that well-crafted article that makes him a racist? Please! All he said was that Asians and Westerners have two different views of beauty and illustrated his point with some examples, which is what a writer should do. He never said that which view is better than the other, did he? Rather, he said that the world we are living in is interesting and livable because we are all different and we like or dislike different things. That is true, isn't it? Can you imagine or would you like to live in a world in which there were only women with dark skin, buck teeth, and high foreheads or one in which there were only fat, ugly, or men-hating white women? I hope your answer is a no.

Perhaps because Thang's description of many Indonesian women that bules are married to or go out with fits the very character of your wives, girlfriends, maids, or ayam, you have felt that it was an attack on you. That is being thin-skinned, mates, because it was not. Read this sentence again:

"While my friend is entitled to his opinion of what is a beautiful woman and what is not, I don’t find anything wrong with foreign (white) men being attracted to dark-skinned Indonesian women."

He said that, to him, there is nothing wrong with white men being attracted to women with the aforementioned features. Can you see it?

And, as a self-defense, you all have cuddled up in this thread with your nasty, banal, and one-sided comments and insults, so that you can make yourselves feel better. The image you hereby portrayed of yourselves is that of a bunch of school girls crying and hugging each other because someone said something in class that they felt as a polemic (a synonym of attack) against them--when it was not at all. Oh, what a pity :-( :-( :-(!!!

Well, for intelligent readers, yours is surely not the way to win their sympathy! Self-pity and crying are for the weak. If you really want to gain respect, why don't you write an objective comment on Thang's article and illustrate your arguments with facts and examples, as he did in his? Better yet, why don't you go on his blog or Unspun and join the debates with him and others who seem to have a little better understanding of debating? If you did that, I am not sure you would win, but at least you would be perceived with some respect--which this thread does not give you.

And if you want to challenge yourselves and everyone else, why don't you post an article or some piece that you think is the best of your writing here, so that we can dissect it and tell you how good, or bad, it is? Any taker?

#34025 - 11 Oct 06 06:22 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Another "GOBLOK" from unspun appears.,,Hey Go fuck off and die (preferably Quietly) you asshole,.we don't need cowards like you in this Forum,.......What a bunch of Fucken Nerds and GOBLOKS, who invited these pricks here

(George Bernard Shaw)

#34027 - 11 Oct 06 06:34 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Balibob]
Third Force Offline

Compare the following two:

One is what Balibob just wrote:

"Another "GOBLOK" from unspun appears.,,Hey Go fuck off and die (preferably Quietly) you asshole,.we don't need cowards like you in this Forum,.......What a bunch of Fucken Nerds and GOBLOKS, who invited these pricks here "

And the other is the list of terms of use of this forum:

"S H O R T V E R S I O N

Users of this board are presumed to be adults.

Respect other people's feelings and opinions.

Don't take anything too personally.

Try to be nice.

Try not to be excessively annoying.

Have fun, make lots of new friends and learn lots of new things."

How hypocritical you all are! If you are humans, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Whoever is the founder of this site, the posts in this thread are the opposite of what you have intended your site to be or claim that your forum is.

#34028 - 11 Oct 06 06:37 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
Pooh Bah

balibob, he may have a point wink

#34029 - 11 Oct 06 06:41 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
Third Force Offline

Balibob -

The biggest coward here is no one other than yourself!

I was surprised that, for someone who sounds uneducated, vulgar, and probably genetically digressed, you actually have found a quote by G. B. Shaw to put underneath your signature.

But that does not mean, though, that you can read, understand, and appreciate his works, can you?

#34031 - 11 Oct 06 06:59 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
Pooh Bah

well, third force, you have to admit, you don't actually *know* that balibob is the "biggest coward". he may just be the "smallest coward". he may also not be a coward at all, of course. you don't really know. you are just surmising that based upon a mere few sentences he typed in response to your posting.

and how does this claim about balibob further support your arguments in regard to the racist way that bules have been talked about in other internet forums?

#34034 - 11 Oct 06 07:13 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Well Ku Ku he and his GOBLOK friends should have read the terms before they started posting there racist shit on this forum,..fight fire with fire and and shit on the Unholy

(George Bernard Shaw)

#34035 - 11 Oct 06 07:36 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Balibob]
Third Force Offline

Kukukachu -

You made a fair point that Balibob may be the biggest or smallest coward. But, it remains that he is one - a vulgar one, to be more exact. If here not a coward, he would, as you have, respond to my comment with something better than wrongly accusing me and you for not having read this site's terms of use and for posting racist comments in it. I did not write anything racist, and the site says that, among other things, it does not tolerate racism. Yet, what Preman and the like have written here are nothing but that.

#34036 - 11 Oct 06 07:37 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Well I have been such a busy bule today this is the first chance I have had to log on and have a quick view. It seems that things are a little heated today and I can understand why given some of the things said on here.

I guess I have to give Third Force a big warm welcome to the sight and thank him for truly insightful comments such as:

“the rest of you have shown yourselves to be a bunch of small, uneducated, vulgar bules."

It is nice to see that we finally have a true intellectual on this site!

I for one would welcome a link to this site so I can take a look for myself and get a better understanding of where you are coming from. Although I have to say that if the quotes on this site are accurate you are deluding yourself that the original post was not racist. Whenever you generalize about somebody’s character based on the colour of his or her skin you are being a racist. Worse still was the way the poster talked about his own people. It not only racist to "bule" but demonstrates a complete disrespect of Indonesians.

As for coming on this site and attacking people – well I just don’t get it. If it makes you happy then knock yourself out, - post all the hate and venom you want. Unfortunately it won’t solve whatever problem you have. It won’t make you feel better and it won’t win you any friends.

Please feel free to post the link so I can read up more - rest assured if I think it is worth my time I will post something on the site. However I doubt it is worth wasting time that can be better spent with bucked teeth, black skin, high fore headed, slutty, uneducated" girls who look like "pembantu"

Edited by chewwyUK (11 Oct 06 07:39)

#34040 - 11 Oct 06 08:09 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Here's the crux of it for you THIRD FORCE, and your dim-witted ilk. I've tried to make it as plain and simple as possible for you.

Thang doesn't know the first thing about "well-crafted writing". He uses some third party, unnamed "voice of the Indonesian" to denigrate whole races of people based on their appearance and tastes, while continually shirking personal responsibility for such a childish, archaic view of the world. It became quite clear that he indeed shares the ignorant, racist attitudes as his so-called "Indonesian friend" when he responded in his and others' comment sections.

Why is it dangerous and ill-advised for sad, miserable morons such as Thang and his biggest fan, Ong/Unspun to spew this sort of vomit? Here's one good reason: It's 2006! Another good reason is that ALL of the people he's talking about -- Western men and dark-skinned Indonesians -- are just that... PEOPLE, fellow members of the human race. They are not inanimate, unfeeling objects on display in a carnival souvenir shop.

And this is how we know for sure that you and your ilk are just a bunch of sexually frustrated, kampungan wannabes: It may well be true that the uneducated, lower-income class of Indonesians holds these sick racist views, but nobody can really blame them because they just don't know any better. When people who really should not be ignorant, such as multi-lingual, semi-educated "columnists" and "pr hacks" perpetuate these damaging racist thoughts and ideas, it is another step backward for this country.

I am married to a wonderful, gorgeous woman, who is ethnically Chinese, highly educated and the mother of our beautiful daughter. So, why, you may ask, am I so repulsed by these racist attitudes on display? Surely this whole debate does not apply to us. It's simple. Because of utter, blind fools like you -- who perpetuate this horrible stereotype -- every time we walk down the street, ignorant assholes shout the most sick, disgusting things at us because they have been brainwashed into thinking that she is an "ayam" and I am a "loser bule".

But what are we to do? Should we wear a big chart displaying both our Master's Degrees, along with both of our upper-class family pedigrees and the fact that we both have very clean sexual histories and that I live here just because I like it? Well, maybe that would stop some of the misguided mocking, but it would be a bit cumbersome and we'd just look like clowns anyway.

So here's the deal: Go back to your little cave and don't come out until you realize that it is 2006 and you are perpetuating a harmful stereotype in this society. You are not helping to improve human relations and the result is that everybody loses.

#34043 - 11 Oct 06 09:19 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

jokie love you all guys.. wink
spcial love for riccardo and chewww wink
and Bob apparently I start to know you what you look like, I meant a bit of your character smile

bob's character;
how can I say in English ya confused
in Bahasa said: " lu berani sama gua, tunjukin muka lu.. mad"

you're so cool bob wink love ya

#34046 - 11 Oct 06 10:03 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Third Force Offline

Riccardo -

Correct me if I am wrong, but what do you have against writers like Thang and Unspun? Is it because they write better than you do? Is it because their writings are published and read both in newspapers and online and yours is not? Oh, I forgot to ask, have you written anything?

And what do you have against their degrees or credentials? Is it because theirs are better than yours? What have you got? Let's see it!

It is good for you that you are married to a Chinese-Indonesian and are happy with that. Assuming that she is fair-skinned and has nice teeth and other presentable features, your choice of her proves Thang's point that even bules have a different taste for women, and it is fine. I am sure many of your friends here, like Balibob, Preman, or others would not find your wife attractive because she is too fair for them; they prefer someone like Jokie Jokie Girl, who confessed that she is dark-skinned and unattractive. So, Thang's point is again solid: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

#34048 - 11 Oct 06 10:16 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
cherry Offline
Member**

what about me? dark and nice enough :)I can proved with my avatar..what do you think messta wink wink

#34049 - 11 Oct 06 10:25 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Third Force
Riccardo -

Correct me if I am wrong, but what do you have against writers like Thang and Unspun? Is it because they write better than you do? Is it because their writings are published and read both in newspapers and online and yours is not? Oh, I forgot to ask, have you written anything?

And what do you have against their degrees or credentials? Is it because theirs are better than yours? What have you got? Let's see it!

It is good for you that you are married to a Chinese-Indonesian and are happy with that. Assuming that she is fair-skinned and has nice teeth and other presentable features, your choice of her proves Thang's point that even bules have a different taste for women, and it is fine. I am sure many of your friends here, like Balibob, Preman, or others would not find your wife attractive because she is too fair for them; they prefer someone like Jokie Jokie Girl, who confessed that she is dark-skinned and unattractive. So, Thang's point is again solid: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

aduhh mr Third Force, jokie jangan dibawa-bawa dong frown
yeah..yeah..jokie have a dark skin and all of my body are dark wink except my heart, brain and my soul smile
but Balibon didn't like me, preman also didn't like me, Kuku didn't like me.. and all the friends of riccardo didn't like..only my suggar daddy love me wink
and maybe you! do you love me too, Mr.Third Force??? wink wink wink

#34056 - 11 Oct 06 11:30 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Third Force]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Third Force

First of all, I will not be baited into criticizing Thang or Ong on their fairly decent grasp of the English language -- that's not relevant to this debate whatsoever. What repulses me, and so many others, is the content and open display of ignorance in their little hate-filled diatribes.

They get their stuff published on blogs (their own) and local rags (which are then copy-edited by a real live native speaker). I'm in a totally different line of work. I produce 100- to 500-page political and economic research reports, catering to government and business leaders all over the world, that is, if they're able to pay the hefty 4-figure dollar price tag. (a couple of examples of the things I do. http://www.mindbranch.com/products/R459-105_toc.html
http://www.aprg.com/asp/pub_indonesia_mobile.asp)

And finally, I could care less about from whence or how "good" their degrees are, but you obviously can't fully comprehend the English language yet. My point about their education is that they now have no excuse for such extreme ignorance and archaic thinking -- unlike the uneducated street urchins, who Thang and Ong are trying so hard to emulate. Oh and if you really are as desperate as you sound, we can meet and I will show you my degrees from one of top 10 universities in the world, which has produced 37 Nobel Laureates -- Go BRUINS!!

#34057 - 11 Oct 06 11:36 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
so whats the consensus on white girls married to chinese indo boys?
I dont mind being trailer trash hehe.dear hubby had asian and western girlfriends before me-thai, indo, british ( bloody slut!)
The race thing pisses me off.I think its more cultural problems than "race" per se.
But I do think that different cultures have different beauty ideals-for example asian girls who I think are really attractive my husband will think are very ordinary, and the style of face he likes for asian girls I dont really see the specialness( standard hongkong actress style). Same for western people-his version of whats hot is just not.Except for Cher-well I agree there. And I think its becvause culturally he has been brainwashed into thinking lighter or " mixed" people are the most attractive, when clearly its not the case at all.
As a matter of fact we both agree that the most attractive
" race" are indian, when they do beautiful they do it properly!
Admittedly I have been out of jak for a while now, so I forget details about if there were much problems for us re mixed race marriage in the street etc, but I know its a fact -even here-asian woman western man or vice versa is " suspicious" in some eyes (either some sort of mafia whore with triad dude or a mail order bride with five times impotent divorcee etc -idiots!)unless you are both 20 and one of you is japanese or korean .

..take only what you need..

#34063 - 11 Oct 06 12:07 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Ena]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

well i have now taken a look at the original article that has set this whole topic off. To be very honest i dont think it had a racist tone to it ... but i feel some of the wording was distastful and disrespectful to some indonesians. In general I thought well just observations nothing that is going to have me up in arms.

But then I started to read the comments and unfortunately it would seem that Thang is in fact displaying signs of racism. Let me post a little quote for people who havent had the pleasure:

"And how could you tell me and readers in this thread that you and other bule like you who who are married to Indonesians (I’ll refrain myself from asking about their skin colors or facial and body features)have contributed so much to Indonesia?

Give me some concrete examples! And please don’t tell me that being assigned to Indonesia with a fat salary and other lucrative benefits is your contribution to this nation!

As for expats with good qualifications, say a Ph.D. in economics, who work for international agencies here, I am not sure if I would call their works a contribution to Indonesia. Have you read “The Economic Hitman” yet? If you have not, I do urge you to do so because it tells how foreign consultants and economists suck the big bucks out of Indonesia in the name of help. Oh, remember how the IMF screwed Indonesia so hard and how Indonesia had to take a bitter pill from it after the Asian Financial Crisis of 1997-98?

And for many white-trash “losers” that have been mentioned here, Indonesia is a heaven for them because, back home in the US or Europe, they would not have a job back home - never mind a decent apartment, a car, and a maid (I’ll refrain from asking them if they have ever desired their maids here). It is worth mentioning here that some of these “losers” cannot write or speak English properly, but they can get away with it and make a living as English teachers just because they are “native speakers”. It is no wonder, then, that their Indonesian students still cannot write or speak English after taking lessons from them."

IMHO clearly a man who has issues!! well if you decide to read this Mr Thang, here is one example of a "loser bule" contributing to Indonesia .... Started a new company 18 months ago, bought technology and funding in to Indonesia, train and develop local staff, employ 25 local staff who are all earning 4 or 5 times more than they did in their previous jobs. The company pays all its TAX and also gives a percentage of profits to charity.

Yes I am on an expat package ... and i earn every penny of it!

#34064 - 11 Oct 06 12:53 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

That's exactly it Chewwy. His original article was all cloaked in observations of this unnamed friend, bla bla bla, but when people started calling him on it, his emotions got the better of him and his true colors came through in a hideous avalanche of racist rhetoric.

I'm actually starting to think one of two possibilities: Nobody, in this day and age, can really be that stupid and ignorant (can they??); so maybe he is a client of the PR hack unspun/ong and they're working together for negative pub -- which often launches people to "fame" (see paris hilton and her sex vid).

The other theory is that maybe Thang is merely a fictional alter-ego of unspun/ong using these 1800s era cartoon-style cliches of the stereotypical, nerdy Asian male with serious inferiority problems. All done to wind people up with these fictional, comical caricatures of Asian geeks and get lots of hits for their sad, little blogs.

It does a disservice to their race. My bro-in-law and pops-in-law (both cool well-traveled guys) are really angry and have "inquired" about both of them among their friends in officialdom. This could get really interesting.

#34065 - 11 Oct 06 12:58 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: chewwyUK]
Pooh Bah

i agree. the original article was relatively innocuous, albiet a little distasteful. the author and his supporters exposed themselves as racists in the comments made subsequently.

#34067 - 11 Oct 06 13:05 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

riccardo --- always happy to follow the advice of a wise man .. especially when he the advice is to see the paris hilton sex tape!

#34069 - 11 Oct 06 15:00 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Wild Thang. You move me.

Not.

At the very least, regardless of the gist of your controversial, pseudo-intellectual bore fest, you are guilty of racism by association, particularly by admitting that the person who sees “an Indonesian woman with a dark complexion, buck teeth, and a high forehead typically found among remote mountain villagers in Java” as “not beautiful”, is your “friend”. I think you have been interviewing your typewriter personally.

You need to get out more mate and extend your circle of "friends", particularly someone who, self-admittedly, moves among the Indonesian elite and professes to take a stand against racism.

Anyway, men (regardless of ethnicity), I have found, will generally fuck anything given the chance, so your statement “To a western man, however, a dark-skinned woman is beautiful” may very well be true but it simply shows your lack of understanding on the subject and beyond.

And I note, in passing, that you find Aussie idiot Corby “attractive”. What does your nigger hating, whore fucking, no doubt slave-employing/raping "friend" think about white meat?

Also, finally, your English, despite you arrogant assertions otherwise, sucks kontol. Do you need lessons from a “white trash loser”?

#34070 - 11 Oct 06 15:12 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Piss Salon]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Piss, what is your opinion on my two possible theories? These guys and this whole debacle are just too friggin' comical to be real. Have you ever run into that "sweet lil' Thang" in your travels among the journo circles? Is he real? It all just seems too implausible, or are there such ignorant fools? It's gotta be just a big wind-up from Maverick/ONg motivated by ....????

#34071 - 11 Oct 06 16:13 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: chewwyUK]
treespotter Offline

and all i done was asking if anyone wanted to play scrabble. you guys need anger management class.

#34072 - 11 Oct 06 18:56 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: treespotter]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Nog goog at srabblge. Can spel.

#34073 - 11 Oct 06 19:02 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Pasted:

Quoting: source not mentioned

Kazakhstan, it seems, is not quite a big enough target for all the explicit schtick of Borat, the pseudo journalist -- played by British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen -- whose movie is about to be unleashed on the world next month.

In a Paris press conference, Borat flung his mucky mirth far and wide over a range of other victims, including US President George W. Bush, Mel Gibson, Brigitte Bardot, French cuisine and Uzbekistan.

But it was still Kazakhstan that bore the brunt of Baron Cohen's satire -- much to that country's well-publicized chagrin, and much for the box-office benefit it will bring his film "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" which starts screening from November 3.

Standing in front of a set made to look like an apartment in his fictional Kazakhstan, Baron Cohen -- staying in character -- launched into his spiel about the movie, which plays as a comic fake documentary on the United States.

Borat, a figure halfway between Mr Bean and Inspector Clouseau who was born out of a successful series Baron Cohen has performed on British television, is supposedly one of Kazakhstan's top television journalists, down to his (real and quite long) moustache and his mangled, sexually-laced English.

"My name Borat ... I am in fact the fourth most famous person in Kazakhstan," he said, framed by a stuffed black bear and women's underwear hanging from a clothes-line.

The preceding top three, he claimed, were a former gymnast now famed for her circus act which involved placing one of her feet in an unlikely place; "Johnny the Monkey", a children's entertainer and porn star; and (real) Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev.

He offered no accompanying details on Nazarbayev, preferring to leave a long, knowing silence that spoke volumes about the Kazakh leader's genuine irritation at Baron Cohen's routine and film.

Stung Kazakh officials have recently gone as far as to close down a website Baron Cohen was using to promote his character and hired a PR firm to take out press ads in a bid to counter the negative image they believe Borat has built on their country.

But Baron Cohen/Borat was not letting Nazarbayev entirely off the hook.

He said his "glorious leader"'s visit last month to see Bush was all in the name of promotion for his movie, and lauded the US president for being a "strong man" in the mould of John Wayne.

He also claimed the new ads vaunting Kazakhstan's progress were "lying propogandas (sic) from assholes Uzbekistan", and warned that if they continued, "then Kazakhstan will be left with no alternative than to commence bombardment of Uzbeki cities with our catapults".

Borat's trademark antisemistism -- in fact a technique whereby Baron Cohen, who is Jewish, elicits surprising reactions from some of his unsuspecting interview subjects -- came to the fore when he agreed with a certain "Melvyn Gibson" that "the Jews started all the wars".

"We also have proofs that the Jews were responsible for Hurricane Katrina and were also behind killing all the dinosaurs," he said.

France also got a taste of the comedian's lampooning.

"It's a great honour to be here in minor nation of France," he said, adding that all he had heard about the country's refined cuisine was true.

"Your McDonald's are wonderful ... I eat there 15 of these delicious hamburgers," though he reflected that "today there was a problem and my anus was hanging loose like the mouth of a tired dog".

Nevertheless, he explained he was still on form should he have the occasion to meet a beautiful young actress he saw in "And God Created Woman", a (1956) movie "just out" in Kazakhstan starring the now-weathered Brigitte Bardot.

"Wawawaylaa! I would very much like to make a romance inside of her!" he said.

Lest France or other countries worried they might next be in line to be "Borated," however, Baron Cohen -- who turns 35 next week -- was reassuring, saying that a technical barrier was stopping him from doing any follow-up movies.

"Our country's camera is being used to make another television programme," his Borat said.

Edited by KuKuKaChu (11 Oct 06 23:59)

#34075 - 11 Oct 06 23:34 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Seems thet Pak Ong has decided to research comments on other sites...

http://unspun.wordpress.com/2006/10/09/bules-like-pembantus-ii/

While I disagree with his homespun philosophy, I do not feel the need to respond. I get the feeling that my views would further inflame an already worsening thread on his blog.

#34076 - 11 Oct 06 23:52 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

indignant responses are exactly what these home-grown racists are wanting. i've removed unspun and thang from my daily web monitoring of indonesian news sites. i won't support sites that explicitly promote intolerance and racism.

#34078 - 12 Oct 06 00:41 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

i agree with oildude! if you respond more they would start harassing you! making threats by sending PMs and emails like other moronic bancis did to me and others.

#34083 - 12 Oct 06 01:12 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Who's this dimwit treespotter? He/she seems to think we're directing all these debates at him/her. I asked earlier what type of medication he/she is taking.... hmmmm. Maybe he/she needs to take a lot more of it.

#34085 - 12 Oct 06 01:15 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: treespotter]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: treespotter
and all i done was asking if anyone wanted to play scrabble. you guys need anger management class.

grin cannot be more agree....

#34134 - 12 Oct 06 07:50 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
sudogiman Offline

Are you anyone in officialdom will care ? Or even if any Indonesians are very angry ? Alot of Indonesians seem to ask questions like the ones in Thang's article all the time ? Chrs, Sudogiman

#34135 - 12 Oct 06 08:19 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: sudogiman]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Wow... there's a lot of brainiacs here suddenly! When it turns to anger disguise in philosophic discussions, the better answer to me is "go fuck yourself"... Maybe Balibob and I will can be friends, after all... by the way ThirdForce, stop playing the "high educated too smart for all of you", it's not a good way to make new pals... maybe you prefer die alone...

#34145 - 12 Oct 06 09:18 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Orang Kanada]
Pooh Bah

i somehow get the feeling that Third Force is not in the market for friends. maybe he's got too many already.

#34155 - 12 Oct 06 10:58 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
treespotter Offline

riccardo, have some for me?

just curious on the APRG report, would you be using primary sources? if so, where from?

UC, Economics? cool...

Edited by treespotter (12 Oct 06 11:00)

#34156 - 12 Oct 06 11:04 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

One Night in Paris! I thought it was Ok!

#34161 - 12 Oct 06 16:34 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

One Night in Paris. Loved it at the time. Wet my pants, so to speak. However, I found out the next day after I went back for sloppy seconds that I discovered that it was a fake version.

I felt raped.

Where can I find the original version without having to use a credit card?

And while you are providing suggestions, throw in tips about anything to do with Anderson, McPherson and Phoebe Cates.

#34202 - 13 Oct 06 05:57 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Piss Salon]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

richie and mr.cheww...there she is.
Kritin Kreuk, bule dad and indo mom! kuku & richie' daughters gonna look like her! she is gorgeous..

#34203 - 13 Oct 06 06:03 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Right then.
I'm on the phone searching now for a convent.
We're sending my daughter to the strictest catholic convent we can find until she's 50 y.o.

#34207 - 13 Oct 06 06:25 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Pooh Bah

wd, hp number, please. via PM.

#34210 - 13 Oct 06 06:29 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Too late Kuku, she just contacted me via the "I need a Shag Button".

#34212 - 13 Oct 06 06:34 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

of course you can attach files!!!

Attachments
3-060316Circus_Children_Warning.jpg

#34213 - 13 Oct 06 06:39 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

wd, hp number, please. via PM.

my cell number? my nude model will come down to jaksa and personally smacks you! wink

ohh..kirstin's...hmm..nakal!

#34214 - 13 Oct 06 06:41 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Right then.
I'm on the phone searching now for a convent.
We're sending my daughter to the strictest catholic convent we can find until she's 50 y.o.

no you wont, your lil cutie will be a big star like kristin! and lives in hollywood smile

#35082 - 31 Oct 06 03:25 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
Pooh Bah

message from YU PHUC (and so do you!):

Quoting: yu phuc
Yu Phuc has sent you a link to a weblog:

Well, Riccardo and other members of your forum should be happy to see that Thang's article was run in The Jakarta Post yesterday.

Blog: Thang D. Nguyen's Column
Link: http://thangthecolumnist.blogspot.com/2006/10/beauty-indeed-is-in-eyes-of-beholder.html

#62334 - 27 Sep 07 17:01 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
Seems thet Pak Ong has decided to research comments on other sites...

http://unspun.wordpress.com/2006/10/09/bules-like-pembantus-ii/

While I disagree with his homespun philosophy, I do not feel the need to respond. I get the feeling that my views would further inflame an already worsening thread on his blog.

I seem to remember a comment about "is it that time of the year again".

Seems it is, just thought I'd fan the flames and refresh some memories!

#62335 - 27 Sep 07 17:57 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
That's exactly it Chewwy. His original article was all cloaked in observations of this unnamed friend, bla bla bla, but when people started calling him on it, his emotions got the better of him and his true colors came through in a hideous avalanche of racist rhetoric.

I'm actually starting to think one of two possibilities: Nobody, in this day and age, can really be that stupid and ignorant (can they??); so maybe he is a client of the PR hack unspun/ong and they're working together for negative pub -- which often launches people to "fame" (see paris hilton and her sex vid).

The other theory is that maybe Thang is merely a fictional alter-ego of unspun/ong using these 1800s era cartoon-style cliches of the stereotypical, nerdy Asian male with serious inferiority problems. All done to wind people up with these fictional, comical caricatures of Asian geeks and get lots of hits for their sad, little blogs.

It does a disservice to their race. My bro-in-law and pops-in-law (both cool well-traveled guys) are really angry and have "inquired" about both of them among their friends in officialdom. This could get really interesting.

Wasit not you that less than 24 hours ago mentioned about Hasan's veiled threat to have a little chat with immigration?

Are you not just as juvenile for making the same pathetic schoolyard threat?

Stand in the naughty corner .

#62338 - 27 Sep 07 18:07 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Orang Kanada]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Orang Kanada
Wow... there's a lot of brainiacs here suddenly! When it turns to anger disguise in philosophic discussions, the better answer to me is "go fuck yourself"... Maybe Balibob and I will can be friends, after all... by the way ThirdForce, stop playing the "high educated too smart for all of you", it's not a good way to make new pals... maybe you prefer die alone...

That's easy then Smiler - Go Fuck Yourself.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop