Attachments
3-060316Circus_Children_Warning.jpg

#34213 - 13 Oct 06 06:39 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
wd, hp number, please. via PM.

my cell number? my nude model will come down to jaksa and personally smacks you! wink

ohh..kirstin's...hmm..nakal!

#34214 - 13 Oct 06 06:41 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quoting: riccardo
Right then.
I'm on the phone searching now for a convent.
We're sending my daughter to the strictest catholic convent we can find until she's 50 y.o.

no you wont, your lil cutie will be a big star like kristin! and lives in hollywood smile

#35082 - 31 Oct 06 03:25 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: juminten]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
message from YU PHUC (and so do you!):

Quoting: yu phuc
Yu Phuc has sent you a link to a weblog:

Well, Riccardo and other members of your forum should be happy to see that Thang's article was run in The Jakarta Post yesterday.

Blog: Thang D. Nguyen's Column
Link: http://thangthecolumnist.blogspot.com/2006/10/beauty-indeed-is-in-eyes-of-beholder.html

#62334 - 27 Sep 07 17:01 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Quoting: Dilli
Seems thet Pak Ong has decided to research comments on other sites...

http://unspun.wordpress.com/2006/10/09/bules-like-pembantus-ii/

While I disagree with his homespun philosophy, I do not feel the need to respond. I get the feeling that my views would further inflame an already worsening thread on his blog.

I seem to remember a comment about "is it that time of the year again".

Seems it is, just thought I'd fan the flames and refresh some memories!

#62335 - 27 Sep 07 17:57 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: riccardo
That's exactly it Chewwy. His original article was all cloaked in observations of this unnamed friend, bla bla bla, but when people started calling him on it, his emotions got the better of him and his true colors came through in a hideous avalanche of racist rhetoric.

I'm actually starting to think one of two possibilities: Nobody, in this day and age, can really be that stupid and ignorant (can they??); so maybe he is a client of the PR hack unspun/ong and they're working together for negative pub -- which often launches people to "fame" (see paris hilton and her sex vid).

The other theory is that maybe Thang is merely a fictional alter-ego of unspun/ong using these 1800s era cartoon-style cliches of the stereotypical, nerdy Asian male with serious inferiority problems. All done to wind people up with these fictional, comical caricatures of Asian geeks and get lots of hits for their sad, little blogs.

It does a disservice to their race. My bro-in-law and pops-in-law (both cool well-traveled guys) are really angry and have "inquired" about both of them among their friends in officialdom. This could get really interesting.

Wasit not you that less than 24 hours ago mentioned about Hasan's veiled threat to have a little chat with immigration?

Are you not just as juvenile for making the same pathetic schoolyard threat?

Stand in the naughty corner .

#62338 - 27 Sep 07 18:07 Re: Racist little thangs [Re: Orang Kanada]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Orang Kanada
Wow... there's a lot of brainiacs here suddenly! When it turns to anger disguise in philosophic discussions, the better answer to me is "go fuck yourself"... Maybe Balibob and I will can be friends, after all... by the way ThirdForce, stop playing the "high educated too smart for all of you", it's not a good way to make new pals... maybe you prefer die alone...

That's easy then Smiler - Go Fuck Yourself.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop