Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33035 - 01 Aug 06 19:51 I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
few days ago, I went to jalan jaksa and met with some guys there..one of them tried to say hellow...
"hi girl, what are you doing here, are you student that need a bule for your study?"
it's because I'm curious with the question, I'd try to make a approach with them and take conversation...
"guys, what do you meant?" smile
from the question untill the statement..finally I go something from them..
Evidently, some of students came to jalan jaksa just for looking a bule to date...and according by an info..a student from one of the private university in jakarta came to jalan jaksa and hangout in a cafe..just for date with a bule.. In the hope that, she get a rich bule and she got much money.." I came here, for my study..I couldn't pay my biaya kuliah..so that's why I'm here"..
believe or not?... smile it's look like irrational..but that's really happened smile
for me, I don't need to looking for a bule for my study..I just call my boss wink and maybe my Om..Om.. wink laugh and of coursee..not in jalan jaksa.. wink

#33036 - 01 Aug 06 20:45 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

They are just stupid girls JJG.

They also arrive in sydney, girls from all over asia, hoping to get a rich man. A lot of older rich men meet them, take them to dinner, promise them everything,have sex with them, and then dump them...

I know this because, sadly, I have done it.

Who is the more stupid - the girls for giving sex for the cost of dinner, or the man who take advantage of these girls....?

And what happens to these girls? Sometimes they go home and marry a local. Sometimes they stay in Australia. I do not know one who has married a rich man. Most are single, or marry poor men....

I admire your integrity.

#33037 - 02 Aug 06 01:02 Re: I need a bule for my study
si_rawit Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur
Howís Jalan Jaksa nowadays? Iíve only been there only once and it was many years ago, in 1989 if not mistaken. Only to meet up with my sisterís penpals. I didnít see it as the place to Ďstudyí or maybe I was too inexperienced at that time, oh well I still am. maybe thatís why I like JakChat (though Iím a hopeless lurker).

Maybe I should go there again. Going to Jakarta next week, yiipeeee.

#33038 - 02 Aug 06 05:51 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
next time i'm in jakarta will stop by in jalan jaksa, and find a hot bule to molest..i mean study :p it could be fun!

#33039 - 02 Aug 06 07:17 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
The only hot bule that you can find in jalan jaksa is Kuku! laugh

#33040 - 02 Aug 06 07:52 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
laugh

#33041 - 02 Aug 06 07:55 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Am I telling the truth or what? laugh

#33042 - 02 Aug 06 08:36 Re: I need a bule for my study
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
of course you're telling the truth!!

#33043 - 02 Aug 06 09:10 Re: I need a bule for my study
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
Morning Ku Ku,.where can I get an English version of the New Immigration Law??

(George Bernard Shaw)

#33044 - 02 Aug 06 09:19 Re: I need a bule for my study
Pooh Bah

hmmm ... good question. the ink's barely dry on the original, so i would say no-one has bothered to do a translation yet. i'll look into it.

#33045 - 02 Aug 06 09:30 Re: I need a bule for my study
Balibob Offline
Member**

thanx mate,.I have copy of the official Bahasa Indo one,.....but an english version would really be appreciated smile

(George Bernard Shaw)

#33046 - 02 Aug 06 10:53 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Yep, even entire Jalan Jaksa know him....from the top until the down......when I walked with him people looking at me just like I'm a "tante-tante" or his Mommy....cos I'm too fat frown

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33047 - 02 Aug 06 10:58 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
They are just stupid girls JJG.

I THINK THEY'RE NOT STUPID GIRLS PB,BUT THEY HAVE TOO MANY REASONS WHY THEY DONE smile

They also arrive in sydney, girls from all over asia, hoping to get a rich man. A lot of older rich men meet them, take them to dinner, promise them everything,have sex with them, and then dump them...

I know this because, sadly, I have done it.

Who is the more stupid - the girls for giving sex for the cost of dinner, or the man who take advantage of these girls....?

And what happens to these girls? Sometimes they go home and marry a local. Sometimes they stay in Australia. I do not know one who has married a rich man. Most are single, or marry poor men....

I admire your integrity.

#33048 - 02 Aug 06 11:05 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by si_rawit:
Howís Jalan Jaksa nowadays? Iíve only been there only once and it was many years ago, in 1989 if not mistaken. Only to meet up with my sisterís penpals. I didnít see it as the place to Ďstudyí or maybe I was too inexperienced at that time, oh well I still am. maybe thatís why I like JakChat (though Iím a hopeless lurker).

Maybe I should go there again. Going to Jakarta next week, yiipeeee.
actually I didn't know too much about jalan jaksa..I just often hangout there..and try to looking for the new vew..with too many young girls and bule that also hangout in jalan jaksa..
in fact..jalan jaksa not too bad as the people thought...

#33049 - 02 Aug 06 11:08 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
of course you're telling the truth!!
huahahaha... laugh

#33050 - 02 Aug 06 11:10 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Stupid or not.....nobody can chose where she/he will born, lived or who will gonna be when we come in to this world on the first time, yep Jokie love you're smart....there's so many reasons behind I guess so....every action or things there must be a consequence, and it's our own responsibility. smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33051 - 02 Aug 06 11:26 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

MT babe, do you know that discoteque in tanah abang called "tanamur"? ohh..i love that crazy place! the musics really good! i know the owner mr.fahmi. he is a total "ho"

#33052 - 02 Aug 06 11:32 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Stupid or not.....nobody can chose where she/he will born, lived or who will gonna be when we come in to this world on the first time,
yep Jokie love you're smart...
YUPS, I'M SMART..TOO SMART! SO THAT'S WHY MY BOSS LIKE ME wink
there's so many reasons behind I guess so....every action or things there must be a consequence, and it's our own responsibility. smile
yeah..everyone have the opinion...and sometimes I hate with their opinion smile

#33053 - 02 Aug 06 11:48 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
MT babe, do you know that discoteque in tanah abang called "tanamur"? ohh..i love that crazy place! the musics really good! i know the owner mr.fahmi. he is a total "ho"
Yep, that was a cool place babe....damn! Babe if you move your ass here, please telling me....maybe Mr.Fahmi will give me free beer... laugh next week maybe I'll go to Aphrodite....wanna join with me? smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33054 - 02 Aug 06 12:41 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

absolutely! i could call mr.fahmi and give him your name. he is so cool dude! just be careful with him...he loves sexy gurl like you babe! as i said he is a total "ho"
when i get in, the security dudes already knew that i'm coming. i guess mr.fahmi told them to let me in. hey...i was like kinda celebrity the way they treated me..lol..

aphrodite..wheres the place at? what kind of music they play babe? any hot bules hanging out over there? :p

#33055 - 02 Aug 06 12:52 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Cool babe... do it now hehehe...hey who will stand looking for SEXY LEGS like you.....I bet they've got pee on thier speedo...LOL

Yeah I'm a nasty girl I think Mr.Fahmi is a nasty guy too laugh

Well it is on Klub Rasuna, South Jakarta...everything...all music they play but not to wild or nasty dancing like us laugh

Yep that was a place with lot of hot bules especially Britsh guy (I like British) :p

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33056 - 02 Aug 06 13:01 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

MT babe is a brit dudes molester!

hmmm...my first ex fiancee was a brit. i loved (still now) him so much that hurt me! thats why i left him for the US and called the wedding off. he was a mirror of "James Bond" (Pierce Brosnan) frown thats why i'm so inlove with Mr.Bosnan

#33057 - 02 Aug 06 13:06 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hmmm....you're like a Ginger...(Bond's girl) smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33058 - 02 Aug 06 13:50 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Yeah WD babe, my relationship with my ex-Brit didn't work out too...but I'm still hope and love him frown

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33059 - 02 Aug 06 14:35 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Yeah WD babe, my relationship with my ex-Brit didn't work out too...but I'm still hope and love him frown
indo typical smile keep waiting even he never come again wink

#33060 - 02 Aug 06 14:50 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

I wish you're a guy Jokie love.... wink laugh :p

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33061 - 02 Aug 06 15:31 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
I wish you're a guy Jokie love.... wink laugh :p
I'm not a guy at all, but I can be a guy if you wannit laugh I meant, depend of your request wink

#33062 - 02 Aug 06 15:49 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We Englishmen are absolute Gentlemen... smile

#33063 - 02 Aug 06 16:29 Re: I need a bule for my study
Azhradeana Offline
Member+

Loc: any where
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, even entire Jalan Jaksa know him....from the top until the down......when I walked with him people looking at me just like I'm a "tante-tante" or his Mommy....cos I'm too fat frown
you live at 11 "jalan jaksa"..?

#33064 - 02 Aug 06 16:48 Re: I need a bule for my study
cherry Offline
Member**

I know MT, but she's not living in Jaksa 11 smile

#33065 - 02 Aug 06 16:52 Re: I need a bule for my study
cherry Offline
Member**

ummm..I rarely come to jalan jaksa, because I don't like the place..moreover..if I saw the jaksa's girls are too over acting and also the bule smile

#33066 - 02 Aug 06 16:55 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

If i go back to JKT, let me buy you dinner there Cherry.... promise i will be a perfect gentleman.

#33067 - 02 Aug 06 17:28 Re: I need a bule for my study
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
If i go back to JKT, let me buy you dinner there Cherry.... promise i will be a perfect gentleman.
I'm waiting for you honey wink

#33068 - 02 Aug 06 18:25 Re: I need a bule for my study
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
GEEEZz, you folks are really out of the loop! I feel like I've been transported back to 1997 or something reading some of this stuff!

1. WD et al, Tanamur used to fun -- in a wierd, wild kinda way, but it has been dead for years, ever since the FPI started in on them.

2. Jl. Jaksa is nothing like jokie describes it anymore. Young girls??! Ya right! They might have been young before electricity and most aren't even girls. And anyway these types ONLY hang out at one place "memories cafe" which still has some tourists stop by and the odd 'ho' will sit and schmooze with them, kinda sad really - but one pub is not an entire street.

3. Ya Udah is now popular with lots of young local office workers of both sexes, and several 20- to 40-something expats of both sexes (not tourists)and no whores. I take my wife and baby there. Then there is an excellent English-style pub (Romance/Capt Morgan's) across the street...again no whores, no tourists, just a bunch of cool, handsome expat guys and gals.

4. Kuku is only the most handsome there until my mates and I get off work each evening and head over to the street...

5. Aphrodite, just behind Pasar Festival and near Oz embassy, has been one of the best bars in Jakarta since about 1999, owned by my mate Fred, and it does get very wild on Thursday ladies nights. Music varies btwn Stadium-style house beats late at night to classic rock/disco/pop in the day and evening. There are very few English guys. It is mostly Aussies, and that is what makes it kinda cruddy in my opinion, especially when there are some Oz sports on -- belligerence and idiocy reign supreme.

#33069 - 02 Aug 06 18:31 Re: I need a bule for my study
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by riccardo:
4. Kuku is only the most handsome there until my mates and I get off work each evening and head over to the street...
that's a fucking lie, man! you take that back! my landlord's a general, did you know that?

#33070 - 02 Aug 06 18:33 Re: I need a bule for my study
cherry Offline
Member**

whatever richard... I don't like jalan jaksa

#33071 - 02 Aug 06 18:48 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

2. Jl. Jaksa is nothing like jokie describes it anymore. Young girls??! Ya right! They might have been young before electricity and most aren't even girls. And anyway these types ONLY hang out at one place "memories cafe" which still has some tourists stop by and the odd 'ho' will sit and schmooze with them, kinda sad really - but one pub is not an entire street.

well, you have an opinion about jalan jaksa and mee too..i't doesn't matter!
as far as I know..what I wrote here..I think, I tell 85% true! yeah..maybe not from my owen eyes directly but I got from the people that known jalan jaksa smile

#33072 - 02 Aug 06 18:55 Re: I need a bule for my study
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Jokie Jokie Girl:
as far as I know..what I wrote here..I think, I tell 85% true! yeah..maybe not from my owen eyes directly but I got from the people that known jalan jaksa smile
this might be part of riccardo's point: jalan jaksa has changed. however, its reputation lives on, even though it is no longer deserved.

#33073 - 02 Aug 06 19:08 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Jokie Jokie Girl:
this might be part of riccardo's point: jalan jaksa has changed. however, its reputation lives on, even though it is no longer deserved.
baikkkkk smile

#33074 - 02 Aug 06 20:21 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I was there about a year ago, the girls were (as I pointed out elsewhere) younger and less professional than the Blok M girls. some looked like schoolgirls.

However, as my Grandmother used to say, one swallow a summer does not make, and it is possible that the couple of times I have visited, and the hours of those visits (late afternoon early evening) may contribute to my experience. I may just have been lucky, or unlucky.

As Ricardo says, times change. Tanamur used to be the hot place pre kismon (sp?) but it was on its way down even before the economic meltdown. Taxi touts and gangsters made the place a risk, espeially for expat workers with a career on the line. I went in a while ago and it was a ghost town. It was fantastic when it was alive, but like any corpse, not so good dead....

#33075 - 02 Aug 06 20:42 Re: I need a bule for my study
mercusuar Offline
Member+

Loc: somewhere near jakarta
director behind the scenes make it happens

sometimes we have to try by ourself to make sure something is stupid or not...right or wrong...

uniquely the result cant be generalize

weird...but truth... smile

#33076 - 02 Aug 06 21:00 Re: I need a bule for my study
Pooh Bah

Quote:
However, as my Grandmother used to say, one swallow a summer does not make, and it is possible that the couple of times I have visited, and the hours of those visits (late afternoon early evening) may contribute to my experience. I may just have been lucky, or unlucky.
there are in fact occasional "surges" into jaksa of young bule hunter gals. but in general, anyone looking for cewek would be better off looking elsewhere. the girls whom come here looking for bule quickly figure out that, in fact, there are not often very many available bule in jalan jaksa.

#33077 - 03 Aug 06 07:59 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I guess everytihng changes. even Cherrys G string!!

Hey wait a minute - thats the SAME G string as last year....

Cherry, I will send you a sexy new one. What size?

#33078 - 03 Aug 06 10:19 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by riccardo:
that's a fucking lie, man! you take that back! my landlord's a general, did you know that?
LOL...the truth revealed!!

#33079 - 03 Aug 06 10:38 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Morning WD babe.....how are you today....

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33080 - 03 Aug 06 11:14 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

morning sexy tiger! hows work? any hot clients around? :p
my day was long babe..but got some text msgs from hot dudes that made my day abit sweeter! :p

1. my nude model "i miss my bali girl! xox."
2. adoni maropis "u got it baby cakes! mwah..!"
3. eric my bud "hey baby, im still alive xo!"
4. my ex the twins "working. luv u!"
5. NY dude peter "will get u a ticket to NY"

see, it wasn't that bad actually...gotta go for jog babe, my lesbian neighbour is waiting outside...brb!

#33081 - 03 Aug 06 11:30 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

LOL.....you're so lucky slut sexy legs.... smile :p

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33082 - 03 Aug 06 13:41 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

I never go to Jl. Jaksa. I should go there for the next observation project smile

Kuku, Lulu, Jokie, will you be my guide?

#33083 - 03 Aug 06 13:46 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
LOL.....you're so lucky slut sexy legs.... smile :p
not really babe, coz im still virgin since the last time i visited my nude model in another state, so, its been 2 weeks ya frown

#33084 - 03 Aug 06 16:45 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
I never go to Jl. Jaksa. I should go there for the next observation project smile

Kuku is the best guiede for jalan jaksa wink

#33085 - 03 Aug 06 17:20 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:

Don't count on me babe, I never go to Jl. Jaksa. I even asked Hanabi babe when we went out together where exactly is. I don't know Tanamur also. I go to aphrodite only once (ask Dilli what happend on the night I go there... :p ).

#33086 - 03 Aug 06 17:29 Re: I need a bule for my study
Balibob Offline
Member**

tell Us Lu ,.what happened,........I never been to any of them places
smile

(George Bernard Shaw)

#33087 - 03 Aug 06 17:35 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
tell Us Lu ,.what happened,........I never been to any of them places
smile
Bob, you were there when I tell the story to Dilli!!! Remember first time we meet and I just drink Coca Cola???!!!! Where are you now? Still in jungle? Will you be in big durian this weekend, I might hang out with oildude.

#33088 - 03 Aug 06 18:08 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Quote:

Don't count on me babe, I never go to Jl. Jaksa. I even asked Hanabi babe when we went out together where exactly is. I don't know Tanamur also. I go to aphrodite only once (ask Dilli what happend on the night I go there... :p ).
yups me too..becuase I'm not a nice guide..I prefer stay at home, reading books and watching wink

#33089 - 03 Aug 06 19:47 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Bob, you were there when I tell the story to Dilli!!! Remember first time we meet and I just drink Coca Cola???!!!! Where are you now? Still in jungle? Will you be in big durian this weekend, I might hang out with oildude.
BB's not coming so far, I am alone in the jungle hiks, hik, hiks.... frown

#33090 - 03 Aug 06 20:09 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Quote:
BB's not coming so far, I am alone in the jungle hiks, hik, hiks.... frown
Yeah i know, he told me. Hey, I'm in big durian but I a am alone too.....hiks, hiks, hiks..... frown

#33091 - 03 Aug 06 21:09 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

At least you will meet them on weekend, but I am just all alone...whoooaaaa!!!

Ok, I think I gotta shopping again or relax in salon.. smile

#33092 - 03 Aug 06 21:21 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Yeah probably with Hana babe also... smile

#33093 - 04 Aug 06 07:27 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

I hope I have good news about my oil dude today wink

#33094 - 04 Aug 06 08:36 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

ruby babe, wheres your oildude?? i miss his goofy posts too...

#33095 - 04 Aug 06 08:44 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I thought he got promoted and left town.....

#33096 - 04 Aug 06 13:36 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Must be another oildude - I am still here...

#33097 - 04 Aug 06 13:40 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

selamat siang teman-teman
apa kabar semua smile

#33098 - 04 Aug 06 13:41 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Baik Baik Jokie - bagaimana

#33099 - 04 Aug 06 13:50 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

heyyyy..oildude is baaaaccckkk!! happy to see you again meesta..!

#33100 - 04 Aug 06 14:06 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Been busy, Dubai,Scotland,Thailand, now unfortunately Jakarta again.....howya been WD

#33101 - 04 Aug 06 14:09 Re: I need a bule for my study
Pooh Bah

"unfortunately"?!! come on, admit it, you've come home! smile

#33102 - 04 Aug 06 14:15 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
Been busy, Dubai,Scotland,Thailand, now unfortunately Jakarta again.....howya been WD
yeah..actually you are glad that you home, and safe? or...been molested by a hot dubai babe!

i'm doing great meesta! thank you! we missed you though..

#33103 - 04 Aug 06 14:19 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

damn it! thats real paradise...you make me miss my bali with rice paddy and the sunrise! frown

#33104 - 04 Aug 06 14:22 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thanks WD, Kuku, this is home! This is the view from my mothers house on the Isle of Lismore at 5AM with the sun rising over the mountains and Loch Linnhie in the foreground!

#33105 - 04 Aug 06 14:39 Re: I need a bule for my study
Pooh Bah

sky looks radioactive. and that acid rain can't be healthy.

are those bog monsters i see down by the trees?

#33106 - 04 Aug 06 14:45 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

It was actually the hottest dat recorded on the island for about 30 years, no bog monsters but loads of sheep...

#33107 - 04 Aug 06 15:48 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Welcome back Dili....nice trips, eh? smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33108 - 04 Aug 06 16:22 Re: I need a bule for my study
Balibob Offline
Member**

hey Dilli Man,.Good to see you made it back safe but probably not sober,.....Hope you didn't waste the trip back to :Bonnie Scotland" and that U sipped some nice MALTS,..

THe pic is ACE mate,.can U email me a copy so I can print and stick on the wall here in Bali,.Makes me Kinda Homesick smile smile smile

(George Bernard Shaw)

#33109 - 04 Aug 06 17:05 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I have this theory, the nice the place the worse the inhabitants smile

Only joking Oildude, that is one hell of a photo. Up at 5am? or just getting home? smile

#33110 - 05 Aug 06 13:24 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Woke up because some assshole from Jkt decided to call, ignoring the 6 hour time difference. Just getting home? From where? The nearest bar is at Port Appin, 10 miles and a boat trip away! It was however very, very quiet, no AC's (bastard when the temperature was between 32 and 35 degrees)and only the sheeep & me!

Bob, file size is pretty big, you can right clik on the picture and save to your My Pictures folder, if you want better definition, I will burn that one and a selection of others onto CD and give you next time you are in town.

#33111 - 05 Aug 06 13:36 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Woke up because some assshole from Jkt decided to call,
Ayam trouble again mate?

#33112 - 05 Aug 06 13:45 Re: I need a bule for my study
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Customer-forgot to tell them I was on leave!

#33113 - 05 Aug 06 14:12 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Customer-forgot to tell them I was on leave!
you are charging Ayam now? smile

#33114 - 05 Aug 06 15:47 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

LOL..grumpy oildude! he needs some spooning.. laugh
wheres ruby? rubyyy...
she is not here, she must be romping a hawt monkey in her jungle smile

#33115 - 05 Aug 06 18:58 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
wheres ruby? rubyyy...
Not the monkey but monkeys' nuts :p

#33116 - 06 Aug 06 10:51 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

ruby juggles monkeys nuts.... smile

#33117 - 06 Aug 06 20:21 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
wheres ruby? rubyyy...
Just met my oildude... smile

#33118 - 06 Aug 06 21:33 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

really? wooo...did you get some smoochez? :p

#33119 - 06 Aug 06 23:04 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
[QUOTE]Just met my oildude... smile
Haaaahhh...I'm so jealous now!
Happy for you babe...*smooches*

#33120 - 07 Aug 06 07:44 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Lot of hugs, smooches and molested wink

#33121 - 07 Aug 06 10:06 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Okay...stop it ruby babe..don't need description here... frown frown frown

#33122 - 07 Aug 06 11:16 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

selamat siang PB,ko' bisa seh, tampang kamu berubah-rubah ya wink

#33123 - 07 Aug 06 12:26 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Selamat siang Jokie Jokie Girl!

#34805 - 20 Oct 06 12:49 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: riccardo]
Yes Offline
Member++

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
belligerence and idiocy reign supreme. [/quote]

favourite pastimes for many aussies, i can put up with it whilst in australia, even guilty of it at times, but i cant stand it when im in another country...you see it for what it is.

i had to look up belligerance, that confirms the idiot thing

#67363 - 31 Dec 07 16:37 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
MrNatas Offline
Member+

The last time someone needed me for his study, it was a guy in Pulau Pinang... He was a medecine student and was making a comparative study on local/bule sexual behavior...

In short : he wanted to touch Mr Happy...

#67371 - 01 Jan 08 07:12 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: MrNatas]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

How was his technique?

#67372 - 01 Jan 08 07:15 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: chewwyUK]
Pooh Bah

there are many banci and rent boys resident in jaksa. it's a living, i guess ...

#67374 - 01 Jan 08 08:53 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: Polar Bear]
Ship Of Fools Offline

Does this mean your coming out of retirement Ric.? The things you posted about jaksa are correct. First time in years I haven't rung in the new year in Romance. I'm stranded on I-70 in my car near Copper Mountain from a winter blast. Happy New Year All.

#67377 - 01 Jan 08 10:58 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: Ship Of Fools]
Pooh Bah

jaksa was a fucking war zone last night! *very large* firecrackers were going off like no-one's business! where do people get this stuff?!

#67407 - 01 Jan 08 22:08 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: chewwyUK]
MrNatas Offline
Member+

Quoting: chewwyUK
How was his technique?

Well, "I'm really interested in sex in cultures, and I like to compare activities and physiological facts"

Then later "Can I touch it so I know your size ?"

Well obviously my answer was to give him my mensurations (approx) and as he insisted I told him that however clever he was I still knew at least 5 ways to hurt his hand real bad.

I shouldn't hitchhike that much....

#112187 - 24 Aug 10 00:28 Re: I need a bule for my study [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
amadeus Offline
Member+

Quoting: Jokie Jokie Girl
according by an info..a student from one of the private university in jakarta came to jalan jaksa and hangout in a cafe..just for date with a bule.. In the hope that, she get a rich bule and she got much money.
----------------------
for me, I don't need to looking for a bule for my study..I just call my boss wink and maybe my Om..Om.. wink laugh and of coursee..not in jalan jaksa.. wink

equally low? zzzzzz
om-om? sounds like matrealistic menado chicks

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop