Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#30350 - 02 May 06 19:13 Re: Frying Muslims
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
yeah..commonly, guys like this MT, after he got what he want.;)and then says..go..go..now..and back to the kitchen..
Dasarnya laki-laki itu EGOISSSS..don't ever trust themmm.trust jokgirl only wink
Maybe for some bad guy like that, but I still believe there would be a man whos not like that, and PB.....he's a nice guy I think just sometime he had troubles so he act so bad...

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#30351 - 02 May 06 19:26 Re: Frying Muslims
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
Cmon now not all westy-n women are hags-I get MY trakkies from Tarjaih!They sell support bras there too -choice bro!! LOL.
But yeah, I know the type of woman you are picturing pb.Why do some people wear those tops when they have the most damaged decolletage?
And muffin top sequin land---aiyiyiyi.
Stylin!
Personnally I think over revealing clothes look wrong after 25 yrs-particularly at the supermarket LOL. Its ok for nightime things, but you have to be honest about what will flatter , not the opposite.
Stylin!
But dont take advice from me-Im the chick who hasnt worn high heels for ages because my husband is same height as me ...

..take only what you need..

#30352 - 02 May 06 19:44 Re: Frying Muslims
Debby Scranton Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
[/QB]
But that's the thing, isn't it. This forum was setup to discuss opinions. That's what he is doing, but above and beyond that he is also posting news of interest to this site, being a shoulder for other people and generally being himself. Surely that's allowed on a forum? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.

#30353 - 02 May 06 19:45 Re: Frying Muslims
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
yeah..commonly, guys like this MT, after he got what he want.;)and then says..go..go..now..and back to the kitchen..
Dasarnya laki-laki itu EGOISSSS..don't ever trust themmm.trust jokgirl only wink
Maybe for some bad guy like that, but I still believe there would be a man whos not like that, and PB.....he's a nice guy I think just sometime he had troubles so he act so bad...
you're rite my booby..just some of them.. smile

#30354 - 02 May 06 20:20 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Debby Scranton:
[Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.
1. Christian American is a REAL WORRY, think religious fanatic...

2. Fantasy land..... Like US politics? Like US Chrtisitanity?

3. My Army ID says I am 177 tall, I weigh myself today and i weigh 75kg. I can email you a photo of my "pecker" if you want to see its length.

4. i amswer to higher authorities than some Yankee housewife - the rest of the girls on this site for a start.

5. Furry Rat Dog.... Nice of you to say so.

Its nice to hear from you Debbie. Tell me, why exactly did your country invade Iraq.... Or was it a coalition of Oil Barrons and Religious Lunatics who run the show over there......

#30355 - 02 May 06 20:22 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Incidentally Debbie, do you REALLY think Islam is a race??????????

Or are you just stupid? (Bloody USA Degree Mills again. PhDs, half price today smile

#30356 - 02 May 06 20:24 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Ena:
Cmon now not all westy-n women are hags-I get MY trakkies from Tarjaih!They sell support bras there too -choice bro!! LOL.
But yeah, I know the type of woman you are picturing pb.Why do some people wear those tops when they have the most damaged decolletage?
And muffin top sequin land---aiyiyiyi.
Stylin!
Personnally I think over revealing clothes look wrong after 25 yrs-particularly at the supermarket LOL. Its ok for nightime things, but you have to be honest about what will flatter , not the opposite.
Stylin!
But dont take advice from me-Im the chick who hasnt worn high heels for ages because my husband is same height as me ...
I can stand Western women looking like a bag of shit. I can handle the droopy tits, flabby Ass and beer belly.

What I cannot handle is the attitude. Debbie fits straight into the mould.......

#30357 - 02 May 06 20:27 Re: Frying Muslims
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.
hehehe ... i think debbie's done this before ...

#30358 - 02 May 06 20:30 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

And I have shagged droopy breasted, flabby Assed, beer bellied middle age slappers` with a bad attitude.

you need to be very drunk.

#30359 - 02 May 06 21:40 Re: Frying Muslims
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
That's it? Where is that Debby?

Where are they now? Fighting behind the scenes?

#30360 - 02 May 06 21:44 Re: Frying Muslims
Pooh Bah

nah, they're probably organising reinforcements ... i wish they'd hurry up and get on with it. i wanna see blood!

#30361 - 02 May 06 22:08 Re: Frying Muslims
Debby Scranton Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by Sausage Master Polar Bear:
And I have shagged droopy breasted, flabby Assed, beer bellied middle age slappers` with a bad attitude.

As I said you little rat are in fantasy land, how much do you spend each month on hookers and whores? I mean if you are such a catch, at least the man you describe yourself to be then why have you not been swept off of your feet by a rich Asian girl who has fallen madly in love with your ass? What, all the girls there have recently gotten an up to date prescription for their glasses? They can see the same thing I see, a short little bag of shit with a 2 inch dick. Now why is it you do not go down to the local mosque and make your views known about those visitors to your country?

#30362 - 02 May 06 22:15 Re: Frying Muslims
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
See what happens when one leaves for a couple of days! Place goes to rack and ruin!

#30363 - 02 May 06 22:40 Re: Frying Muslims
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Hey Dilli, where have you been?

#30364 - 03 May 06 04:12 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
But that's the thing, isn't it. This forum was setup to discuss opinions. That's what he is doing, but above and beyond that he is also posting news of interest to this site, being a shoulder for other people and generally being himself. Surely that's allowed on a forum? [/QB]
Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Strong words for a christian, but then again, and out of interest do you know him? You certainly give the impression you do. If you do, fair enough, say this all to his face. If you dont, that means all you know about him, is what he posts here...and a wise man once said "take everything you read on the internet with a pinch of salt".

Peter Kay

#30365 - 03 May 06 04:22 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Quote:

As I said you little rat are in fantasy land, how much do you spend each month on hookers and whores? I mean if you are such a catch, at least the man you describe yourself to be then why have you not been swept off of your feet by a rich Asian girl who has fallen madly in love with your ass? What, all the girls there have recently gotten an up to date prescription for their glasses? They can see the same thing I see, a short little bag of shit with a 2 inch dick. Now why is it you do not go down to the local mosque and make your views known about those visitors to your country?
Excellent, we have progressed to to defimation of character.....what next, Libel? I can here the sounds of lawyer's footsteps hurrying towards a new customer.

Peter Kay

#30366 - 03 May 06 06:55 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Debbie,

You still don’t answer my simple question: Why did you think commenting upon Islam was racist? What University did you go to, and what did you do there? (Incidentally, have you ever lived in an Islamic country?)

WRT hookers and whores. If you ever visit Indonesia (or most of Asia) you would find that prostitution is endemic, however it has a totally different concept and meaning. I cannot be bothered to explain. Suffice to say

• I have not paid in years, thus my monthly expenditure on hookers is $0.)
• All men pay in one way or another (I guess a night out with a girl costs me $200+ when you task into account taxis, dinner, drinks, etc)
• Your husband is paying one hell of a price for you….

I did fall head over heels with a Chinese girl. Unfortunately she was bipolar Schizophrenic. I loved her with all of my heart, until I could no longer live with her, or look after her. She needed professional help. She made several attempt to kill me. I regret letting her go every single minute of every single day of my life. I have not remarried, or entered into a serious relationship, because I still hope that one day she will come back into my life.

And now you can all fuck off, I am going to a bar to think about Bai Li.

#30367 - 03 May 06 07:38 Re: Frying Muslims
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Oh dear PB, wonder how can a bear can fall in love, if she loves you she will be back to you, until then I am here for you smile

#30368 - 03 May 06 07:52 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Debbie,

I did fall head over heels with a Chinese girl. Unfortunately she was bipolar Schizophrenic. I loved her with all of my heart, until I could no longer live with her, or look after her. She needed professional help. She made several attempt to kill me. I regret letting her go every single minute of every single day of my life. I have not remarried, or entered into a serious relationship, because I still hope that one day she will come back into my life.
PB, you have just touched a heart string here. Have experience (lots)with Bipolar. Interested in bipolar Schizophrenic because the two do get misdiagnosed for each other frequently, due to the very fine line that seperates them. Always wondered if you could be both at the same time.
I am hoping that she re-enters you life as a happy functional person, she deserves it, and if you live with her and support and love her, I wish you all the happiness in the world. A little understanding goes a long way for those dealing with Mental health. You have just reinstated a little faith in the human race for me!
Crazy love (as me and the wife call it, is hard and difficult, but man the rewards are worth it).

All the best sir

Peter Kay

#30369 - 03 May 06 08:48 Re: Frying Muslims
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
See what happens when one leaves for a couple of days! Place goes to rack and ruin!
yeah you've missed heaps. actually, you may not have appreciated the threads that cast nasturtiums upon the scottish race, so i deleted them before you could read them. but now debbie is threatening the very fabric of the JakChat universe, so we could well be on the slippery slope to oblivion.

#30370 - 03 May 06 08:56 Re: Frying Muslims
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.
have you ever thought about *why* people like PB have the views they do? remembering that he is by no means alone.

of course, you could just say that he was a complete shithead moron who wouldn't have a fucking clue about anything. but that's too easy, isn't it?

people feel the way they do for a reason. some of those reasons may well be irrational, others can be perfectly rational.

there is a real problem at the moment in australia -- especially sydney, it seems -- with recent immigrants from the middle east who cannot, or will not, integrate into mainstream australian society. this is the basis of the problem, and part of the basis of many australian's hostility towards arabs and islam at this moment in time.

#30371 - 03 May 06 09:21 Re: Frying Muslims
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Tak kenal maka tak sayang... wink

#30372 - 03 May 06 09:57 Re: Frying Muslims
Pooh Bah

atau semakin kenal semakin tidak sayang wink

#30373 - 03 May 06 10:02 Re: Frying Muslims
g00f13 Offline
Member*

Loc: earth
There was a debate on tele here in Oz about a week or more ago on the SBS network. The theme of the debate was "What's constitute Australian values."

It was a very lively and interesting debate. I wish I taped it and send a copy to the honourable Mrs. Debbie Scranton. The attendees were from all walks of life, a plethora of religious background, and non-religous people for that matter.

Now the interesting thing that I observed during the debate was that the orthodox muslim attendees just did not get it. They just had one plan and only one plan in mind that was to not assimilate/integrate/whatever else you want to call it with their new local environment/society/surroundings. Their only plan seemed to be trying to spread their brand of Islam to their new surroundings. Now on the other hand other religious groups including the more moderate Muslims were happy to integrate into their new surroundings and happy to acknowledge that Australia is now their home. And they're happy to uphold the rule of laws of their new country. And eager to embrace the Australian values while still keeping their cultural roots.

Fact be known that I am not white Australian. I came to this country as an immigrant from Indonesia.

The honourable Mrs. Debbie Scranton, the points that PB made were true. That is what is happening here in Australia. And on this chat forums everyone is entitled to their opinions, but no one is entitled to attack the individuals.

That's my 2 cents worth for the day.

#30374 - 03 May 06 11:53 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

For what its worth:

Australia is a true multicultural society, and I am truly multicultural. I enjoy the foods, the traditions, the lifestyles. I know it sounds crass but its true. It makes my life more interesting. (The other day I took out a Chinese girl, and she told me she had eaten Dogs and cats. We had a long conversation about food, and what constitutes a socially acceptable potential dinner. I wish a cannibal had been present to air their viewpoint).

I accept and encourage everyone to live the life they want PROVIDED it doesn’t fuck up anyone else’s. Religion, eating habits, lifestyles, anything.

HOWEVER:

1) The gentlemen I mentioned were making serious plans to kill people. I don’t give a fuck about why, suffice to say anyone who arrives here as a migrant and then plans to blow people up can fuck off home. This isn’t racist. It isn’t monoculturalist. ITS COMMON FUCKING SENSE!!!!!!

2) The principle problem that I see with ANY religion is that followers off it always seem to think that they know better than I do, and have the right to force their fucking crap onto me. In an online argument on another site (where I was actually defending Islam) some fucking US Christian said “Oh I will pray for you” – like I had no knowledge of religion and needed help. I STRONGLY object to Christianity fucking up my life – bars shut on Good Friday, no live music on Christmas day, are all religious impositions enforced upon all members of society. Now we have Islam with another set of values, and just as determined to make me obey them.

3) Sadly, they imposition of these Islamic values is actually working. Single girls dare not go to most beaches because gangs of Middle Eastern Muslims harass them. “Hey Slut, you wanna my cock Bitch” etc. Walking through Sydney late at night is now like a stroll through Beirut in 82. Middle Eastern Muslim men congregate on street corners causing trouble. (MOST came from the Bekka Valley, which is a lawless part of Lebanon, but now Pakistani and Iraqi men are joining them. Even I think trice about going out because most of these fucking tools are carrying guns and roam in large gangs. Sydney is in DEEP SHIT, even though no one is as yet admitting it.

4) Some simple TRUE “achievements” by Middle Eastern Muslims in the last few years. During a protest against the Gulf War they smashed the antique stained glass windows of St Andrews Cathedral. Several Islam rape gangs have been out picking up Australian Western girls and gang raping them. Police estimates are that over FIVE HUNDRED girls have been gang raped by Muslims in Sydney since 200. Two Algerian Muslims are awaiting sentencing for drink spike raping of a number of Asian backpackers. An estimated 80% of drug dealing in Sydney is organised by Muslims.

So Debbie, you think its ok for them to smash up Cathedrals, gang rape girls, drink spike girls, sell drugs to young Australians, plan to force everyone to Islam, and blow up anyone who doesn’t convert? But you take me to task for saying so…

You Debbie, are a first class asshole.[censored wink ]

P. Bear. B. Eng (mech) B. Marketing, B. Man. Grad Dip Corp. Man. MBA

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop