Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29878 - 01 Feb 06 00:33 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Yan Offline

Loc: Bangkok
To be equal in the eyes of God would mean that issue of the existence of God has to be raised, and if in finding that God exist or dont exist it has to also be proven that god actually see's us.
I am sure there are many foreigners who look down upon Asians, as there are Asians looking down on non Asians in same way, As i happen to know quite a few Indonesians living in Europe i dont see any of them bitching about being sex objects, or otherwise badly treated, i belive ther are many Juan Kerr's ( wankers ) living all over the world, but as many Europeans who come to Asia especially Indonesia, when a first meeting of the two cultures usually are in Bars and clubs, and the end of the day SEX is a good thing, hmmm, laugh . And i think the ones who sit on it and take a Gollum attitude to their sexuality, or their Poontang, should re evaluate, wake up, and smell the coffee, or go sit by the river and be a nyamuk cium laugh

#29879 - 01 Feb 06 05:22 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Yan:
To be equal in the eyes of God would mean that issue of the existence of God has to be raised, and if in finding that God exist or dont exist it has to also be proven that god actually see's us.
I am God. In my world, which I see only through my eyes, and hear only through my ears, I am God. I see everyone equal in my eyes, but I am superior to everyone else. this is human nature.

#29880 - 01 Feb 06 11:25 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
as far as i know, the western came to asia especially to indo, they looking for something chief and free

#29881 - 01 Feb 06 11:28 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

i came to Indo looking for you Cherry. You are perfect, but not free......

#29882 - 01 Feb 06 11:42 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Hey Yan, are you that smelly william?? I mean kim?

#29883 - 01 Feb 06 11:42 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I thought the same thing......

#29884 - 01 Feb 06 11:50 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
i came to Indo looking for you Cherry. You are perfect, but not free......
but you never pay me..you only pay for the taxi and the you asked me go home before you'r wife coming.... laugh

#29885 - 01 Feb 06 11:57 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

hehhe..!

#29886 - 01 Feb 06 12:01 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by JakGirl:
hehhe..!
yeah JG, PB always said that I'm perfect on the bed, he also said that i'm a hot..but after he got everything, suddenly he asked go home without payment... wink

#29887 - 01 Feb 06 12:39 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I left 500 Rp on the bedside table for Warung....

you should be paying ME honey, I devoted all that time and energy to giving you six orgasms smile

and thats NOT MY WIFE. i told you before, its William in a dress smile

#29888 - 01 Feb 06 12:41 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

talking of warung, here you see Jakgirl, cherry and Jokgirl eating dinner topless....

http://www.warungenakbali.com/

#29889 - 01 Feb 06 13:01 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

*yawn" damm its 9.59 pm already!?...MUNICH and THE CONSTANT GARDENER are waiting for me in bed..
Good night guys....*scmooh*

#29890 - 01 Feb 06 13:14 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

How are you finding the constand Gardner?

Le Carre is a damn good author - his Honourable Schoolboy really blew me away when I frist read it. But he can be hard going with complex plots.

it it like the movie...?

#29891 - 01 Feb 06 15:50 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

The Constant Gardener is amazing!! you must see it PB! Agree, John Le Carre is a great author, complicated and need to read it twice sometime! thats why I like the kinda movie based on his books...

I've bunch of friends who work in the movie industry, and this one is a screen writer. Lucky me always the first one to see the movies before they get into theatres smile

#29892 - 01 Feb 06 16:21 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

By the way this movie starring Ralph Fiennes...perfect role for him, I like him a LOT! and Rachel Weisz, she is great too!

#29893 - 01 Feb 06 16:39 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
as far as i know, the western came to asia especially to indo, they looking for something chief and free
ARe you talking about the GAP clothing manufacture?? smile

#29894 - 01 Feb 06 17:11 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I have seen constant Gardner, and I did like it. read the Honourable Schoolboy if you get chance. his "spy who came in from the cold" is now a classic. Le Carre, like Flemming, was a spy himself....

#29895 - 02 Feb 06 06:11 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

I havent read that book, but will do so..

#29896 - 02 Feb 06 09:29 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
dee Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
The Constant Gardener is amazing!! you must see it PB! Agree, John Le Carre is a great author, complicated and need to read it twice sometime! thats why I like the kinda movie based on his books...

I've bunch of friends who work in the movie industry, and this one is a screen writer. Lucky me always the first one to see the movies before they get into theatres smile
I've also seen Constant Gardener.. Damn, the movie is really great.. Its really "out of the box" and made me opened my eyes about what really happen in Africa..

Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weiz are in their best performance.. However, I'm confused why Ralph Fiennes didn't get nomination for golden globe or any other awards that were recently handed.. I know Rachel Weiz won for her performance in supporting role in Constant Gardener, but what about Ralph Fiennes, he also perform awesome performence there..

Btw, did any of you have already watch "MUNICH" and "Brokeback Mountain" ? Those movies had gain a lot of Buzz.. and also "Good Night and Good Luck" and "Capote" ?

please do tell me about those movies.. wink

#29897 - 02 Feb 06 09:36 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

dee, did you read this?

*yawn" damm its 9.59 pm already!?...MUNICH and THE CONSTANT GARDENER are waiting for me in bed..

#29898 - 02 Feb 06 09:39 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

and this from JakGirl-getting to know you!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
MUNICH. Amazing (that's not counting the forwarding and rewinding of videos I've watched since then)

yes, seen all of those movies!

#29899 - 02 Feb 06 10:20 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
dee Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
and this from JakGirl-getting to know you!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
MUNICH. Amazing (that's not counting the forwarding and rewinding of videos I've watched since then)

yes, seen all of those movies!
The last film I saw in the cinema is "Memoirs of Geisha", which pretty good.. It happens to be "Constant Gardener" has just preview in local cinema, however I've already seen it in Jiffest..
What about "Brokeback Mountain" ? It's new in here.. can you give me recomendation about the movie ? Should I watch it and can you give me rating from scale one star (*) as the worse and five star (*****) as the best ?

Thanks JakGal wink

#29900 - 02 Feb 06 11:14 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

dee, your likes and dislikes diff than me, as I don't watch kinda memoirs of geisha..you better go and see it by yourself smile

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop