Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29853 - 13 Dec 05 09:45 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quote:
Originally posted by douce_qipus:
from jakgirl :

Guys,
Stop being so stereotype and negative. You said french people are rude, or westerners are like this and like that.
This statement "(oh please he maybe compare to his sl*t chicken from somewhere in remote village in centre Java..who barely can speak english.. even call her bed-partner Mister BOB:-))))))))." It sounds like all that stupid "whores" are from central java, and central javanese are stupid. Come on..that's not very nice!!
----------------------->
Aha, thanks 4 ur comments JG ...not try to make stereotype & be negative..as i always said.. we can't generalize all people SUCK..
just mentioned one example that i knew from my real life..

My grandparents from my mom is from centre java..but they are welleducated ..
---------------------------
D_Q I read your reply over and over again...but I still didn't get it what exactly you said. Lemme make it clear OK, yes you were/are being stereotype by saying "just mantioned one example that i knew my real life.."

And this one is very funny I think ---->"My grandparents from my mom is from centre java..BUT they are welleducated.."! Are you saying that all Javanese people are UNEDUCATED but your grandparents??" I don't get it!
I think I am so stupid! ..I am a Javanese-Balinese mixed. My father is from Tegal-Central Java and my Mother is from Bali. So, I got this slow headed from my father...

#29854 - 13 Dec 05 10:21 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
hopefully what was being discussed above had coleration with what I posting here..............

few weeks ago, I meet with the Americans because of my work, they're working and they have a company in Indonesia...

But I dont like them very much...they're so arrogant, conceited and sometimes did not had the feeling...

#29855 - 13 Dec 05 11:26 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Stereotype is simply a statistical probalbity.....

#29856 - 13 Dec 05 12:28 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
hey guys,

let me make this things clear..I had no intention to make stereotype about javanese people..Never cross in my mind even just a 1/10 second..if my abovementioned about my ex boss' chicken is from remote village in centre java, cause that is the fact.. i just quoted a story from my real life..never have intention to condemn or direspect of javanese people, as i am a javanese descent too...

How come i direspect my ancestor ? I am estern ...still up hold and respect my ancestor, my parents, javanese high value morals

#29857 - 13 Dec 05 17:06 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

conclussion :

I will review a book -- written by happily (not really, actually they are mixtured married couple who survive for understanding and learning the different cultures and the way of live between eastern and western-- I agree and realize we ARE different..
one of the writer is my elder sister.. the book will be published on Jan/March on Melbourne/ Jakarta..for 1st edition.. could be a chicken soup / guide for Indo ladies who wants to married to foreigners..

#29858 - 13 Dec 05 17:20 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But we Bules are so bad!!!!

why would any Indonesian girl want to marry one of us???

love to all of you

Ross

#29859 - 13 Dec 05 17:46 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
Exacccctkly Mr Rosco!
Female bule included in bad bule ness
Merry xmas to you

..take only what you need..

#29860 - 13 Dec 05 17:48 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Im so glad you dont want to marry me. I can go back to JKT knowing my virginity is safe. I was worried you would all take advantage of me :-)

#29861 - 13 Dec 05 19:04 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

why would any Indonesian girl want to marry one of us???

---------------------------------
Not all bule JERK, especially who never PULLUTED, being tarnished by sl*t indo LOL
If i being insisted to married to bule, I prefer the one who never foot their step in JKT or any indo territory and know cheap-sl*t...
or at last choice if all bule i met are jerk and has experience with jerk indo -sl*t i prefer being single all the time LOL

#29862 - 13 Dec 05 19:14 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I have a friend called Ian . He is 50 years old, only one GF in entire life. He owns two accountancy business in Australia. He is very lonly guy, and a good honest man. If you want him i can send you his photo.

any other girl want him? he needs good woman in his life and i worry about him.

#29863 - 13 Dec 05 19:31 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

if 35 years old, i will make a deal :-)
i have one man like him.. even has converted to my religion..

#29864 - 13 Dec 05 20:27 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

No, im not a used car yard. I dont take some guy in part exchange.

Ian is 50 and i dont think i can lie about his age.

Anyone else want him? Free?

#29865 - 15 Dec 05 12:54 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

any other girl want him? he needs good woman in his life and i worry about him.

-----------------------

Rosco, after reading all ur comments --partcularly the last ones, i think u can be classified a nice guy , sometime can be wise ^_^
i hope u meet nice woman , not type of ur Lily ..

#29866 - 15 Dec 05 19:34 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by douce_qipus:
i think u can be classified a nice guy , sometime can be wise ^_^
no, Im not a nice guy, and Im not wise.

But Ian is a good honest man, who needs someone in his life. If he stays sinlge much longer he weill die a sad lonely man who never knew love. He deserves better than that.

#29867 - 15 Dec 05 20:00 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

Oh, please no need to be humble... okie, even if u not honest person, i am sure 50 % or more of ur self is a nice composition of personality..

Why u keep telling about ur friend Ian ?
(BTW, do u still want to help me get PR ?, just curious..)

#29868 - 15 Dec 05 20:18 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

LOL I didnt say I was not honest. I said "Im not a nice person and Im not wise".

I realy want to fix Ian up with a nice girl thats all. He is wealthy and has PR. Someone must want him.....

I had dinner with a Lawyer friend tonight, and discussed your situation. Will send you an email on the matter.

Bed now - alone... :-(

#29869 - 16 Dec 05 11:50 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
douce_qipus Offline
Member++

I had dinner with a Lawyer friend tonight, and discussed your situation. Will send you an email on the matter.

Bed now - alone... :-(

----------------------
OKie, I am waiting ur email Ross.
Anyway.. I slept with 2 young gorgeous males.. my CATS hehehehe LOL
have a great week end ..^_^

#29870 - 17 Dec 05 08:22 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
KIM Offline
Member++

Loc: singapore
rosco what are u match making agency
he is a nice honest guy everybody in this world
is nice honest so why do we need wars

#29871 - 17 Dec 05 13:45 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ian is too shy, and too busy making money, to get a girl. He doesnt frequent bars or clubs, and is too proud to use a dating agency.

Everyone is nice and honest? Ever been out of Singapore William? There are some bad ass people in this world. Thwey will steal your food, women, money, and kidneys if they get half a chance.

Why do we need wars? No idea mate. but we keep having them.

#29872 - 17 Dec 05 17:16 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Ena Offline
Member*

Re the bumper sticker" boycott france"
my brother used to get around in a tshirt that said bomb paris( he was annoyed about the nuclear testing in the pacific atolls)I think he would be headed for guantanamo bay if he tried wearing that these days!! LOL.
I think some french are ok. I actually got interviewed by french tv in a suburb called Annandale ( which is a registered Nuclear Free Zone) about why everyone hates the freench. It could be because they stop you on the street when you have a million bags of shopping and ask what you think of their prime minister!!!
I like their champagne though.More champagne less nuclear testing yah!

#29873 - 17 Dec 05 17:22 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Good to know Annaldale is a Nuclear Free Zone. I have been worrying about it for years. Those signs must have cost me a fortune, but no doubt someone feels safer.

maybe they can make it a TERRORIST FREE ZONE. More people have died each year, over the last 10 years, from terrism than died from nuclear bombs, accidents and leaks over the entire 10 years.

#29874 - 17 Dec 05 17:29 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Ena Offline
Member*

Yes they need to start with the annandale hotel.....hehe.
Nuclear energy is seemingly safe like in those scandanavian countries I think they use it for many many things.They do in lucas heights too isnt it?

#29875 - 17 Dec 05 18:31 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Woooooo!

you know the Anandale! lot of good memories in that place. Some good bands played there in the late 80s.

Yes, its semms that Global warming is more an issue now than nuclear power. The super greenies are having to eat their words.

for those that dont know, Australia has huge deposits of coal. enough to keep the world in coal for 200 years. so we use it to generate electricity. We use really cheap coal (we sell the good stuff to Japan and Europe). so we have MAJOR greenhouse gas issues. Countries who went for nuclear power have low greenhouse gas emmissions. Looks like we backed the wrong horse.

#29876 - 17 Dec 05 21:24 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Ena Offline
Member*

Which is why you will fry to bits if you step foot in the midday sun here. Meltiiiiiing......

#29877 - 17 Dec 05 21:25 Re: why western people always discrimiante to asian and has superior feeling ?
Ena Offline
Member*

I lived in annadale in the early nineties.
It was great fun.
I quite like the inner west, but prefer the inner east.Now Im north.Which is really boring.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop