Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#82945 - 28 Jul 08 18:44 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

Loc: 6 o 10' S and 106 o 48'E
RC!! I love you?!!

Do you think we can hook up? I want to tell you some good news regarding Witchcraft. You will love it, you don't have to go to church or read any certain holy book. If you want to join our covenant you will get free cookies, and tea!

LOL

#82975 - 28 Jul 08 21:48 Re: Religion [Re: viperaberushitam]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
AAARGH.

"The Qur'an passage reflects what i said to the misled Mr Johny.
What is interesting is the consistency shown by the two Holy Books with regard to homosexuality. Of course Islam is a deviance in itself but on this matter its teaching are correct. Mr Johny, please heed the words from the scriptures and stop being so flippant on this matter.

Mr Yeung, i have rather enjoyed your breast-feeding series but please understand that a line is to be drawn when using images of holy figures from the scriptures.
Thank you
Richard"

First of all, let me get misled! I'd rather be an eagle than a sheep. Goodness. Like you don't have anything to do but bashing on homosexuality. I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

#82993 - 29 Jul 08 01:58 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Johny251976
I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

So that's who RC is. Another JakChat mystery laid to rest.

And it is. Easy doesn't even cover it.

#82995 - 29 Jul 08 03:53 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

Quoting: Vulgarian
I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

So that's who RC is. Another JakChat mystery laid to rest.

And it is. Easy doesn't even cover it.

ROFL ... Now we know.

#83059 - 29 Jul 08 19:12 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
AAARGH.

"The Qur'an passage reflects what i said to the misled Mr Johny.
What is interesting is the consistency shown by the two Holy Books with regard to homosexuality. Of course Islam is a deviance in itself but on this matter its teaching are correct. Mr Johny, please heed the words from the scriptures and stop being so flippant on this matter.

Mr Yeung, i have rather enjoyed your breast-feeding series but please understand that a line is to be drawn when using images of holy figures from the scriptures.
Thank you
Richard"

First of all, let me get misled! I'd rather be an eagle than a sheep. Goodness. Like you don't have anything to do but bashing on homosexuality. I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

Please listen to me you naive little boy Johny. Stop blabbering on with nonsense about sheep and eagles. This is a real issue we are dealing with. Not only are you living in sin by insisting on leading a homosexual lifestyle, but you are also living with the real risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. It is well documented that the risk of contracting such diseases is far higher within the deviant homosexual community.

As such, you have a responsibility not only to your creator but to your community and society as a whole. These are not points to be debated Johny (or your supporters). These are scriptural and scientific facts.

You Sir, can cry racism and play games with my name until you are blue in the face, but none of that changes the reality you are living in. Ironically, I am a dissenting voice in this forum, amongst all the heathens and hedonists who populate it, but i believe it is important for me to speak my mind if only to encourage other like-minded people to do so.

You would be well advised Johny, to get hold of me personally, and allow me to introduce to you methods of amending your current malignant lifestyle.

Regards
Richard

#83060 - 29 Jul 08 20:05 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Quoting: RichardCarpenter

Please listen to me you naive little boy Johny. Stop blabbering on with nonsense about sheep and eagles. This is a real issue we are dealing with. Not only are you living in sin by insisting on leading a homosexual lifestyle, but you are also living with the real risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. It is well documented that the risk of contracting such diseases is far higher within the deviant homosexual community.

As such, you have a responsibility not only to your creator but to your community and society as a whole. These are not points to be debated Johny (or your supporters). These are scriptural and scientific facts.

You Sir, can cry racism and play games with my name until you are blue in the face, but none of that changes the reality you are living in. Ironically, I am a dissenting voice in this forum, amongst all the heathens and hedonists who populate it, but i believe it is important for me to speak my mind if only to encourage other like-minded people to do so.

You would be well advised Johny, to get hold of me personally,
and allow me to introduce to you methods of amending your current malignant lifestyle.

Regards
Richard

Which part..........

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#83061 - 29 Jul 08 20:53 Re: Religion [Re: viperaberushitam]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

Since you are talking seriously, I will too:

"Please listen to me you naive little boy Johny. Stop blabbering on with nonsense about sheep and eagles. This is a real issue we are dealing with. Not only are you living in sin by insisting on leading a homosexual lifestyle, but you are also living with the real risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. It is well documented that the risk of contracting such diseases is far higher within the deviant homosexual community."

What is sin? And since you have read my previous posts you might have learnt that I am looking for a LTR. Likewise, heterosexual lifestyle is not 100% free from disease. And perhaps I would be glad if you could show me some credible statistic on your assertion that the risk of contracting sexual disease is higher within the deviant homosexual community. And please also mention the statistical method. Thanks.

I mention about sheep because it seems you get a tendency of calling anything as sins, because your bible told you so. Perhaps you might want to open your bible a bit and see if your Jesus loves a judging personality. One more thing, I have asked you a very important thing: Is it religion for men or men for religion?

"As such, you have a responsibility not only to your creator but to your community and society as a whole. These are not points to be debated Johny (or your supporters). These are scriptural and scientific facts."

your "facts" need credible sources. I don't take Religious scripts as something scientific.

"You Sir, can cry racism and play games with my name until you are blue in the face, but none of that changes the reality you are living in. Ironically, I am a dissenting voice in this forum, amongst all the heathens and hedonists who populate it, but i believe it is important for me to speak my mind if only to encourage other like-minded people to do so."

Sigh. My joke about racism is taken seriously. Perhaps you may realize that gay is NOT a race and so are muslims.

"You would be well advised Johny, to get hold of me personally, and allow me to introduce to you methods of amending your current malignant lifestyle."

Get hold of you? Wow, thanks.

#83067 - 30 Jul 08 01:02 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

I digress, I love cats.

#83076 - 30 Jul 08 01:59 Re: Religion [Re: Modern Witch]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"I digress, I love cats."

How about Walruses?

#83080 - 30 Jul 08 02:23 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

#83083 - 30 Jul 08 04:04 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

"I digress, I love cats."

How about Walruses?

Nah, Walruses are overrated.

#83084 - 30 Jul 08 05:57 Re: Religion [Re: Modern Witch]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
how about green dragons?

#83086 - 30 Jul 08 08:42 Re: Religion [Re: KuKuKaChu]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
how about green dragons?

Remember Operasi Naga Merah and Operasi Naga Hijau? Got a visit from Harmoko and Harpo Marx over that one.

#83087 - 30 Jul 08 08:57 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
Pooh Bah

can't recall it. have you got it in your archives??

#83088 - 30 Jul 08 09:02 Re: Religion [Re: KuKuKaChu]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
It was in 1997 when Gus Dur declared that ABRI had commenced Operation Green Dragon to fuck him over and Operation Red Dragon to fuck Megawati over. ABRI and Golkar were insistent that no such operations existed.

#83089 - 30 Jul 08 09:09 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"It was in 1997 when Gus Dur declared that ABRI had commenced Operation Green Dragon to fuck him over and Operation Red Dragon to fuck Megawati over. ABRI and Golkar were insistent that no such operations existed."

With all my respect to him because of his open-mindedness, Gus Dur often talked without sound proofs.

#83090 - 30 Jul 08 09:22 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: kenyeung
It was in 1997 when Gus Dur declared that ABRI had commenced Operation Green Dragon to fuck him over and Operation Red Dragon to fuck Megawati over. ABRI and Golkar were insistent that no such operations existed.

clearly ABRI succeeded.

#83097 - 30 Jul 08 12:38 Re: Religion [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
And 2008? It's the same exciting names. What an election we're in for. Superannuated tossers such as Mega and Gus versus war criminals Wiranto, Sutiyoso and Prabowo (It's unbelievable that that evil bugger can stand for election, he should be locked with Radavan in The Hague). The incumbent dull and wishy washy as dishwater ex-New Order lackey-bureaucrat seems positively Obama-esque in comparison.

#83098 - 30 Jul 08 13:01 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"And 2008? It's the same exciting names. What an election we're in for. Superannuated tossers such as Mega and Gus versus war criminals Wiranto, Sutiyoso and Prabowo (It's unbelievable that that evil bugger can stand for election, he should be locked with Radavan in The Hague). The incumbent dull and wishy washy as dishwater ex-New Order lackey-bureaucrat seems positively Obama-esque in comparison."

Gus Dur has honesty and the love for the minority. I would choose him if he went to the election anyway. But he will be disqualified, I am sure.

#83099 - 30 Jul 08 13:02 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#83100 - 30 Jul 08 13:06 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

"And 2008? It's the same exciting names. What an election we're in for. Superannuated tossers such as Mega and Gus versus war criminals Wiranto, Sutiyoso and Prabowo (It's unbelievable that that evil bugger can stand for election, he should be locked with Radavan in The Hague). The incumbent dull and wishy washy as dishwater ex-New Order lackey-bureaucrat seems positively Obama-esque in comparison."

Gus Dur has honesty and the love for the minority. I would choose him if he went to the election anyway. But he will be disqualified, I am sure.

I have more respect for Gus than anyone else but his body is bacon. McCain heart attack man.

#83102 - 30 Jul 08 13:33 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

Quote:
I have more respect for Gus than anyone else but his body is bacon. McCain heart attack man.

Yes, he has problem with health. smile But at least he is FAR better than anyone else. It's better choosing a sick man as a president over wicked healthy men or women.

Edited by Johny251976 (30 Jul 08 16:02)

#83113 - 30 Jul 08 17:35 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
Quoting: Roy's Hair

Perhaps, Mr Hair, you are mixing up the Republican candidate , who has no history of heart problems, with the current vice-president Mr Cheney, who does. Mr McCain has had, however, problems with skin cancer and only recently had some tissue removed from his face. It is my hope that both men I have mentioned enjoy good health and long happy lives. They have both made invaluable contributions to their country and I believe that Mr McCain will continue to do so if elected to the office of President. It is to be regretted that the odds are stacked against Mr McCain as the media continue to give far more coverage, and far more quality coverage, to the democratic candidate, treating him like more like a rock star than politician, while failing to vet him on his stance on various issues and glossing over dubious aspects of his character.

#83115 - 30 Jul 08 18:23 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

It's all a farce anyway RC. We're all trapped in the belly of the machine and the machine is bleeding to death. On so many drugs with the curtains closed and the TV blaring....So when's the rapture coming then Mr. Tukang kayu seperti Yesus Lamb***? Christian eschatology or Billy Graham's old cock ring? Discuss

#83116 - 30 Jul 08 18:24 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

As for McCain, they should have surgically removed him and rehabilitated the tumor.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop