Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#80238 - 23 Jun 08 14:41 Re: Religion [Re: bruxellois]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: bruxellois
I just posted about religion in my blog and IM.

Indonesians do not view religion as part of themselves but the other way around. We live it, breathe it and do EVERYTHING (including hurting other people) in accordance to our religion. We take religion very seriously, but we do not advocate imposition of our religious values on others, and we strongly believe our religion is one of peace and tolerance. Anyone who says otherwise will be beheaded.

Indonesians have trouble with this kind of truth Brux:

The one in the top left is also commonly known as Homo Ojegus and can be found zooming around Mampang of an afternoon.

#80282 - 24 Jun 08 04:07 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
My pics keep disappearing. Is that because they're unsuitable for the forum or because other websites object to me stealing their bandwidth? Don't they know this is JakChat!?

Anyway, here's another...

Booyah.

#80283 - 24 Jun 08 05:49 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
The more widely known comic strip B.C. has also managed to produce a supposedly anti-Islam message:

Attachments
bcmoon.jpg

#80290 - 24 Jun 08 10:45 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Johnny Hart's going to have his testicles used as Satan's castanets for this day's work. Let's get the fundies outside Okusi Towers though(I'll be watching Kuku's hair get set alight from Cocktail & Friends):

#80300 - 24 Jun 08 13:17 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

It's fun to stay at the...

#80306 - 24 Jun 08 13:31 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Heh heh. I think Christ was probably a shirt (robe?) lifter anyway. I mean he hung out with a lot of other men, he had a beard...

#82869 - 28 Jul 08 00:58 Re: Religion [Re: Roy's Hair]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

Well, I believe we must return to the main topic on HOW if someone you loves ask you to change religion, just to please him/her or his/her family.

I have the same stance with no name. I will NEVER trade my belief only to be loved or to have a lover.

What good will it bring to have a lover who loves you only if you change yourself? Love is a two way street, giving and receiving. And so is respect.

I know though, many people will trade their religion just to win love, even to believe in ridiculous dogmas and teachings. I see it as a sign of self disrespect. As simple as that.

#82870 - 28 Jul 08 01:03 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Quoting: Johny251976
Well, I believe we must return to the main topic on HOW if someone you loves ask you to change religion, just to please him/her or his/her family.

I have the same stance with no name. I will NEVER trade my belief only to be loved or to have a lover.

What good will it bring to have a lover who loves you only if you change yourself? Love is a two way street, giving and receiving. And so is respect.

I know though, many people will trade their religion just to win love, even to believe in ridiculous dogmas and teachings. I see it as a sign of self disrespect. As simple as that.

On the other hand Johnny, do we all pray to the same God, just in different ways, so what does it matter?

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#82871 - 28 Jul 08 01:16 Re: Religion [Re: viperaberushitam]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"On the other hand Johnny, do we all pray to the same God, just in different ways, so what does it matter?"

It does matter for me and if you say that we all pray to the same God, do you mean you have studied all the religions in the world to conclude that? I haven't done that.

And to be honest, I speak about my own stance, not about anyone else. So if you want, you can convince us that we all pray to the same God, but I am sure you will have a lot of homework of proving that all we all pray to the same God, and you neglect the fact that some of us don't believe in God.

#82872 - 28 Jul 08 01:19 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

There is no god but god.

#82873 - 28 Jul 08 01:25 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

"On the other hand Johnny, do we all pray to the same God, just in different ways, so what does it matter?"

It does matter for me and if you say that we all pray to the same God, do you mean you have studied all the religions in the world to conclude that? I haven't done that.

And to be honest, I speak about my own stance, not about anyone else. So if you want, you can convince us that we all pray to the same God, but I am sure you will have a lot of homework of proving that all we all pray to the same God, and you neglect the fact that some of us don't believe in God.

John, you obviously are more in to religion than I am and take it far far more serious than most, the best advice I can give is to seek out a man here in JakChat called Richard Carpenter, he is a very Holey Man and takes his religion seriously. He would be the wisest to consult with on this topic and get down on your knees with to worship the lord..........

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#82874 - 28 Jul 08 01:26 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Quoting: Vulgarian
There is no god but god.

Vulgy, hoping to measure up to ole Ron one day?

#82875 - 28 Jul 08 01:29 Re: Religion [Re: viperaberushitam]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Minus the tache, I could be his long-lost twin. Oh, and my cock is tiny. But apart from that.

#82876 - 28 Jul 08 02:39 Re: Religion [Re: viperaberushitam]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
Quoting: viperaberushitam

John, you obviously are more in to religion than I am and take it far far more serious than most, the best advice I can give is to seek out a man here in JakChat called Richard Carpenter, he is a very Holey Man and takes his religion seriously. He would be the wisest to consult with on this topic and get down on your knees with to worship the lord..........

Thank you for bringing up my name Mr Viper. It seems our past troubles are just that. Past. As much as it pains me to post directly below that bastion of ignorance Mr Vulgar, i feel i have to. From some posts i have read today, it would appear that Mr Johny is a homosexual. Mr Johny, I would like to reassure you that what you have is only an illness. It is treatable, just like many other illnesses. You will always have the opportunity to repent and be cured Johny. However Johny, let me make it clear, that the Lord has no time whatsoever for deviants who refuse to repent and change.These are not my thoughts Johny, but the thoughts of the Holy Deity who sees over us. If you stubbornly and foolishly refuse to amend your ways, you will find no place in the afterlife for yourself, and will instead find yourself in the rather uncomfortable place where the likes of Mr Vulgar seem headed. Feel free to PM me anytime Johny if you would like to change your life.
Regards
Richard

#82886 - 28 Jul 08 08:14 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here

Take no notice of him, he has no God.

#82888 - 28 Jul 08 08:38 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"From some posts i have read today, it would appear that Mr Johny is a homosexual. Mr Johny, I would like to reassure you that what you have is only an illness."

Ehm. Also being religious is an illness. Religion for men or men for religion?

"However Johny, let me make it clear, that the Lord has no time whatsoever for deviants who refuse to repent and change."

Well, of course I don't have time for that kind of God, anyway.

"These are not my thoughts Johny, but the thoughts of the Holy Deity who sees over us. If you stubbornly and foolishly refuse to amend your ways, you will find no place in the afterlife for yourself, and will instead find yourself in the rather uncomfortable place where the likes of Mr Vulgar seem headed."

Is there any afterlife? So many theories on the afterlife, perhaps you can discuss and debate with all of them to decide which one is correct.

"Feel free to PM me anytime Johny if you would like to change your life."

Well, I change my life to the better everyday, thank you for the offer.

"
Take no notice of him, he has no God."

What do you mean by "he"? Richard Carpenter or I?

#82890 - 28 Jul 08 08:51 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Neither.

#82891 - 28 Jul 08 08:57 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"Neither."

Ok.

#82893 - 28 Jul 08 09:24 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Pray the gay away

#82894 - 28 Jul 08 09:26 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
Johny251976 Offline
Member+

"Pray the gay away"

LOL!

#82895 - 28 Jul 08 09:42 Re: Religion [Re: Johny251976]
Pujangga

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Al Qur'an 4:15-16 If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

#82896 - 28 Jul 08 10:34 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
MadCat Offline
Member+

Loc: Jkt
Just my 2 cents: Religion is like organised crime. Except it's wrapped up in a more palatable exterior and tends to attract more visible nutjobs to it.

laugh

#82897 - 28 Jul 08 10:45 Re: Religion [Re: MadCat]
Pujangga

Lamenatations IV, 3 Even wild beasts offer the breast, they give suck to their young ones.

Attachments
boobear.jpg

#82922 - 28 Jul 08 15:25 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
Quoting: kenyeung
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Al Qur'an 4:15-16 If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

The Qur'an passage reflects what i said to the misled Mr Johny.
What is interesting is the consistency shown by the two Holy Books with regard to homosexuality. Of course Islam is a deviance in itself but on this matter its teaching are correct. Mr Johny, please heed the words from the scriptures and stop being so flippant on this matter.

Mr Yeung, i have rather enjoyed your breast-feeding series but please understand that a line is to be drawn when using images of holy figures from the scriptures.
Thank you
Richard

#82941 - 28 Jul 08 18:20 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Quoting: RichardCarpenter

Thank you for bringing up my name Mr Viper. It seems our past troubles are just that. Past. As much as it pains me to post directly below that bastion of ignorance Mr Vulgar, i feel i have to. From some posts i have read today, it would appear that Mr Johny is a homosexual. Mr Johny, I would like to reassure you that what you have is only an illness. It is treatable, just like many other illnesses. You will always have the opportunity to repent and be cured Johny. However Johny, let me make it clear, that the Lord has no time whatsoever for deviants who refuse to repent and change.These are not my thoughts Johny, but the thoughts of the Holy Deity who sees over us. If you stubbornly and foolishly refuse to amend your ways, you will find no place in the afterlife for yourself, and will instead find yourself in the rather uncomfortable place where the likes of Mr Vulgar seem headed. Feel free to PM me anytime Johny if you would like to change your life.
Regards
Richard

Richard, although we have had our differences in the past I have come to realize you are more of an all in one shop. Just like any religious man you serve the community in many ways. If I need spiritual healing I know you can help, if I need to know who the local crack dealer or crack whore in the neighborhood is I know you can point me in their directions. If I need a wheel man for our next bank heist then you are the man I will call in a pinch. I know if we need you as a 4some for bridge or a 3rd for a 3some I now you are willing to stand in where ever you are needed. As well if any child in your community needs spiritual guidance or molesting then we all know who we can turn to in our time of greatest need. Richard you have been a Godsend to all of us in the JakChat community, we thank you for being so giving in your community at it's time of need.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop