Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Hmm. Bill O'Reilly?

#80117 - 20 Jun 08 15:54 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
i've got some swimming togs just like that!

Click to reveal..
but she looks much better in them.

#80133 - 20 Jun 08 17:21 Re: Religion [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

Loc: 6 o 10' S and 106 o 48'E
OMG... LMAO.... Oh whatever, I was half asleep when I wrote it. I can be a lil bit smarter when I'm half asleep.

Edited by Modern Witch (20 Jun 08 17:39)
Edit Reason: horny at day, serious at nite

#80144 - 20 Jun 08 18:32 Re: Religion [Re: Modern Witch]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
Quoting: Modern Witch
OMG... LMAO.... Oh whatever, I was half asleep when I wrote it. I can be a lil bit smarter when I'm half asleep.

when you wrote what MW???????

#80162 - 21 Jun 08 15:03 Re: Religion [Re: witty handle]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Wonder where RC fits into this venn diagram..?

#80163 - 21 Jun 08 16:03 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
Quoting: Vulgarian

Do you have any life of note Mr Vulgar?? Or is your favorite pastime concentrating on me and my opinions?? You remind me to an extent of another user here, Mr Hitam, whose pomposity is only ever outweighed by his ineptitude in holding a discussion. I would suggest Sir, that you re-orientate your life towards finding a purpose in it. Something which is more than merely about yourself. Give unto others, the scriptures say, and They will give unto you. Think about those words carefully Mr Vulgar before you waste your,and our, time with your next ridiculous posting.
Richard

Edited by RichardCarpenter (21 Jun 08 16:05)

#80170 - 21 Jun 08 16:50 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: RichardCarpenter

Do you have any life of note Mr Vulgar?? Or is your favorite pastime concentrating on me and my opinions?? You remind me to an extent of another user here, Mr Hitam, whose pomposity is only ever outweighed by his ineptitude in holding a discussion. I would suggest Sir, that you re-orientate your life towards finding a purpose in it. Something which is more than merely about yourself. Give unto others, the scriptures say, and They will give unto you. Think about those words carefully Mr Vulgar before you waste your,and our, time with your next ridiculous posting.
Richard

Which Mr. Hitam would that be?

Did you know that Chewwy has left the fold too?

#80171 - 21 Jun 08 17:20 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Give unto others, the scriptures say, and They will give unto you. Think about those words carefully Mr Vulgar before you waste your,and our, time with your next ridiculous posting.
Richard

Give amusing Christbabble unto others and they will give sarky cartoons unto you.

Do you have any life of note Mr Vulgar??

Ah. Well, you may have me there. No. Not so as you'd notice.

#80172 - 21 Jun 08 17:34 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

You (obviously) still don't know who it is do you WH?

As for life of note, unless you are at THE wedding this weekend, consider yourself an outcast.

#80173 - 21 Jun 08 17:53 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
As for life of note, unless you are at THE wedding this weekend, consider yourself an outcast.

He says whilst avoiding every communal beer consumption invitation from his fellow jakchatters.
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#80174 - 21 Jun 08 18:12 Re: Religion [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Sammy Jankis

He says whilst avoiding every communal beer consumption invitation from his fellow jakchatters.

I don't live in Jakarta and I frequently work overseas - what am I supposed to do? catch the fucking bus from Bangkok?

You also need to remember that many of you lot met before you discovered the manifold joys of JC - There are a couple of JC'ers that I cannot fucking stand, and that's before I have met them.

#80175 - 21 Jun 08 18:24 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......

Richard

Why would any god fearing Christian loving man make fun of someone who has PADD, is this some kind cruelly evil, devilish joke on an unsuspecting innocent man who has Pomposity Attention Deficit Disorder. PADD it's not funny anymore is it..............

Edited by viperaberushitam (21 Jun 08 18:49)

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#80176 - 21 Jun 08 18:29 Re: Religion [Re: viperaberushitam]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Who's got that then? There are few with coughs, colds and scabby holes but that one is a new one.

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (21 Jun 08 18:29)
Edit Reason: scabby holes

#80179 - 22 Jun 08 01:08 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

I don't live in Jakarta and I frequently work overseas - what am I supposed to do? catch the fucking bus from Bangkok?

You also need to remember that many of you lot met before you discovered the manifold joys of JC - There are a couple of JC'ers that I cannot fucking stand, and that's before I have met them.

Technically, I also don't live in Jakarta -- and I also work VERY frequently overseas. Yeah, yeah, tell it to the guy buying it... That excuse only works for so long, Cap'n. You're in CGK sometimes, and have yet (to my knowledge) to meet a single JCer out for a beer. Some deep, dark secret identity lurking in your closet, perhaps? wink

As for your lacking the capacity to stand a couple of JCers, why would that be a problem if you and I and RH and WH and a few others who are chummy enough here online don't have this particular issue between us?

#80180 - 22 Jun 08 01:23 Re: Religion [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

[quote=Capt. Mainwaring]As for life of note, unless you are at THE wedding this weekend, consider yourself an outcast.

Technically, I also don't live in Jakarta -- and I also work VERY frequently overseas. Yeah, yeah, tell it to the guy buying it... That excuse only works for so long, Cap'n. You're in CGK sometimes, and have yet (to my knowledge) to meet a single JCer out for a beer. Some deep, dark secret identity lurking in your closet, perhaps? wink

As for your lacking the capacity to stand a couple of JCers, why would that be a problem if you and I and RH and WH and a few others who are chummy enough here online don't have this particular issue between us? [/quote]

I'm in Jakarta on average 3 times a year for a maximum of a day.

I might add that when PC was in soerabaja he didn't PM me, I'd have come up and gone out for a beer - the fact he didn't doesn't worry me, perhaps he was busy.

To be honest Sammy the fact that you believe there is a deep dark secret rather than someone who first hand is quite private, and the fact that you feel I am avoiding it are good enough reasons in their own right.

I suppose I could also add that from past happenings, there are on or two particularly naughty boys who want to pose as a potential employer with the sole purpose of backscuttling, that's another story for another night though.

You all do appear to have your own little closed shop club, with "in" jokes and secrets which consequently make it more difficult for an outsider to fit in.

That and the fact that many believe that if you are not a Jakarta "face", you aren't anyone.

#80181 - 22 Jun 08 04:37 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

many believe that if you are not a Jakarta "face", you aren't anyone.

I'm not a "face." As RC has so eloquently pointed out, I'm no one.

*slits wrists, goes to muscular Christ Hell, there to repent at leisure.*

#80184 - 22 Jun 08 10:03 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

I might add that when PC was in soerabaja he didn't PM me, I'd have come up and gone out for a beer - the fact he didn't doesn't worry me, perhaps he was busy.

Who is PC, and what praytell does this PC character have to do with me?

To be honest Sammy the fact that you believe there is a deep dark secret rather than someone who first hand is quite private, and the fact that you feel I am avoiding it are good enough reasons in their own right.

Fuck's sake, it was a joke. Never confuse honesty with rudeness, Cap'n. My my, we're quite the defensive little tyke today, are we? Bruising your vagina with poking a bit of friendly fun at you was never my intention, but it won't happen again. Of that I can assure you.

You all do appear to have your own little closed shop club, with "in" jokes and secrets which consequently make it more difficult for an outsider to fit in.

In fairness, I doubt you're the best source to comment on the "little closed shop club" we appear to have seeing as how we've never met.

#80185 - 22 Jun 08 10:19 Re: Religion [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Who is PC, and what praytell does this PC character have to do with me?

Quote:
For that matter who am I Sammy? just a group of typed words on Crusher's forum

Fuck's sake, it was a joke. Never confuse honesty with rudeness, Cap'n. My my, we're quite the defensive little tyke today, are we? Bruising your vagina with poking a bit of friendly fun at you was never my intention, but it won't happen again. Of that I can assure you.

Quote:
Americans shouldn't try humour or jokes , you guys lack the subtleness of delicate innuendo and instead sound like a peacekeeping mission in a small middle eastern country

In fairness, I doubt you're the best source to comment on the "little closed shop club" we appear to have seeing as how we've never met.

I'd have though that was all the more qualification Sammy - who else to ask? Riccardo ? or perhaps Stinky Dan

#80187 - 22 Jun 08 11:31 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Quote:
For that matter who am I Sammy? just a group of typed words on Crusher's forum

I'd think you're more like our resident emotional sock puppet-cum-petulant tantrum thrower, color me crazy.

Quote:
Americans shouldn't try humour or jokes , you guys lack the subtleness of delicate innuendo and instead sound like a peacekeeping mission in a small middle eastern country

Ah yes, and all that coming from the very spitting image of subtlety and delicate innuendo, am I right? Sorry cupcake, but while many of you limey fog-breathers quite obviously prefer to feel yourselves well above others in avoiding good ol' brute force and pretend that you lot are clever, you tend, for the most part, to come off as being nothing beyond mincing little self-absorbed whiners.

But really, keep it all up, big guy -- it quite becomes you. Pardon me, but I've got a closed shop club meeting to get to. You're still welcome to join in on the fun with us anytime you'd like to put away your paranoia, climb down off of your throne and get down in the muck with us JakChat paupers.

#80204 - 22 Jun 08 19:41 Re: Religion [Re: Sammy Jankis]
witty handle Offline
Member*

popcorn

#80206 - 22 Jun 08 21:14 Re: Religion [Re: witty handle]
bruxellois Offline
Member+

Loc: manah-manah
I just posted about religion in my blog and IM.

Indonesians do not view religion as part of themselves but the other way around. We live it, breathe it and do EVERYTHING (including hurting other people) in accordance to our religion. We take religion very seriously, but we do not advocate imposition of our religious values on others, and we strongly believe our religion is one of peace and tolerance. Anyone who says otherwise will be beheaded.

#80210 - 22 Jun 08 23:32 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
Oldman Offline
Member++

Where did you get this pic?

Edited by Oldman (22 Jun 08 23:33)

#80214 - 23 Jun 08 03:39 Re: Religion [Re: Oldman]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: Oldman