Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29801 - 11 Jan 06 11:22 Re: Religion
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quote:
Originally posted by inggrit brown:
QUOTE]ah kamu siapa juga dibilang sexy. kerbau pake lipstick pasti juga dibilang sexy! [/QB]
LOL..! brown..you cracked me up!

#29802 - 11 Jan 06 12:52 Re: Religion
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I look more like Kevin Costner than Brad Pitt :-(

#79711 - 15 Jun 08 15:48 Re: Religion [Re: sonya_tea]
PrincessTasha Offline

Loc: Indonesia
Religion is sensitive, so no comments from me.

#79732 - 16 Jun 08 00:29 Re: Religion [Re: PrincessTasha]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
And yet you resurrected a 29-month-old thread just not to comment? Hang about, you only joined today and have restricted your posts to reviving threads that died over 2 years ago. What gives? You must be a necromancer.

#79736 - 16 Jun 08 03:57 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
It's about time someone resurrected this thread. It's been dormant for far far too long. My thanks to you Princess Tash

#79740 - 16 Jun 08 04:17 Re: Religion [Re: witty handle]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

Loc: 6 o 10' S and 106 o 48'E
Witty's charm.

Ok. If I actually post my opinion here, I would prolly spark a long discussion with RC -and with other religious dudes.

#79770 - 16 Jun 08 16:49 Re: Religion [Re: PrincessTasha]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

Quoting: PrincessTasha

Religion is a private matter and differences should be respected.

#79783 - 16 Jun 08 18:44 Re: Religion [Re: Modern Witch]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Modern Witch

I'd post a link now that would tend to prove that others don't exactly agree with your view- but better leave sleeping nutters lie, expecially in mid stalk.

#79788 - 16 Jun 08 19:16 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Be vewwy quiet...I'm hunting wabbit...

#79807 - 16 Jun 08 21:16 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

I'd post a link now that would tend to prove that others don't exactly agree with your view- but better leave sleeping nutters lie, expecially in mid stalk.

Share this link with us please Mr Mainwaring..Since we have been starting to concur on matters more frequently recently, i should like to see more of your perspective on religious matters. Ms Modern Witch..is religion a private affair indeed??? There are many, like me, who would disagree. We would like to share our religion with others so that they too might feel the warm embrace of the Lord. PM me and we can discuss these matters more discretely if you like. As for the Vulgar man above...well perhaps resorting to infantile cartoon images is what one does when one doesn't have an opinion about anything.
Richard

Edited by RichardCarpenter (16 Jun 08 21:18)

#79810 - 16 Jun 08 21:33 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Quoting: RichardCarpenter
[quote=PrincessTasha]Religion is sensitive, so no comments from me.

Share this link with us please Mr Mainwaring..Since we have been starting to concur on matters more frequently recently, i should like to see more of your perspective on religious matters. Ms Modern Witch..is religion a private affair indeed??? There are many, like me, who would disagree. We would like to share our religion with others so that they too might feel the warm embrace of the Lord. PM me and we can discuss these matters more discretely if you like. As for the Vulgar man above...well perhaps resorting to infantile cartoon images is what one does when one doesn't have an opinion about anything.
Richard [/quote]

RC, done any good deeds this week, any souls saved, have you brought some new members in to your flock?

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#80018 - 19 Jun 08 02:09 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Ms Modern Witch..is religion a private affair indeed??? There are many, like me, who would disagree. We would like to share our religion with others so that they too might feel the warm embrace of the Lord. PM me and we can discuss these matters more discretely if you like.

#80070 - 19 Jun 08 21:42 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
i would ask you, Mr Vulgar, to respect the sensitivities of some of this forum's members and refrain from posting inflammatory, blasphenous images. You saw, i'm sure, the harm that was caused by the publishing of images deemed offensive to muslims. Well let me tell you Sir, and anyone else who chooses to listen, that we Christians are not doormats. We will not be trodden on, derised and made fools of. We are not cardboard cut-outs but have a wealth of intellect, influence, power,and money behind us. The day is coming Sir, when the Christian majority will act upon the slander they are subject to and the likes of you, Mr vulgar will be the first to suffer the consequences. If anyone reading this, would like to know more about my involvement in an organization promoting a more strident form of Christianity, feel free to PM me and i will give you details. Thank You.
Richard

#80071 - 19 Jun 08 21:45 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
okay, capt. i give up. i'm prepared to put a contract out on RC's head.

#80072 - 20 Jun 08 00:34 Re: Religion [Re: KuKuKaChu]
v8dave Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta Selatan
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
okay, capt. i give up. i'm prepared to put a contract out on RC's head.

I'll start a collection to pay for it!!!

#80074 - 20 Jun 08 01:21 Re: Religion [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Modern Witch Offline
Member+++

i would ask you, Mr Vulgar, to respect the sensitivities of some of this forum's members and refrain from posting inflammatory, blasphenous images. You saw, i'm sure, the harm that was caused by the publishing of images deemed offensive to muslims. Well let me tell you Sir, and anyone else who chooses to listen, that we Christians are not doormats. We will not be trodden on, derised and made fools of. We are not cardboard cut-outs but have a wealth of intellect, influence, power,and money behind us. The day is coming Sir, when the Christian majority will act upon the slander they are subject to and the likes of you, Mr vulgar will be the first to suffer the consequences. If anyone reading this, would like to know more about my involvement in an organization promoting a more strident form of Christianity, feel free to PM me and i will give you details. Thank You.
Richard

Please RC, you need to respect someone else's decision in which spiritual path he/she chooses. It hurts when someone try to make fun of what has been your foundation of life, yes, it hurts when someone makes fun of what you believe in, yes.

But I hope you are above that, you are the bigger person, you are the wisest among all of them, you are the one who will forgive them and say thanks for the experience... as you will continue to believe what you believe and you pray for them that one day they will be enlighten with your path.

Violence will not give you solutions and I know that you understand this. You can't force anyone to uniformity, to think the same, to perceive things the same as you are, there are people who will think the same, and there are people who think different.

You can however, share your knowledge on things, share what your religion is, perhaps. But you can not control what so ever what will be the person's decisions.

#80075 - 20 Jun 08 01:53 Re: Religion [Re: Modern Witch]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

RC, you're right. I should be more respectful. After all, I might get my arse kicked by

I jest, I jest. In fact, Christ HAS come into my life. I saw a sign. It was my burning bush moment.

Can you see Jesus winking at you?

#80076 - 20 Jun 08 02:01 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

I would tackle your little missive point by point, but it's dull and ill-informed and I can't be bothered.

Oh, and since we were talking Latin to each other a while back, futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis.

Edited by Vulgarian (20 Jun 08 02:15)
Edit Reason: Latin smart-assery

#80081 - 20 Jun 08 06:59 Re: Religion [Re: Vulgarian]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Vulgarian
Be vewwy quiet...I'm hunting wabbit...

#80086 - 20 Jun 08 09:26 Re: Religion [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar

#80087 - 20 Jun 08 09:37 Re: Religion [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

ah yes, the LSD inhaler ...

#80089 - 20 Jun 08 09:47 Re: Religion [Re: Modern Witch]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Richard

Please RC, you need to respect someone else's decision in which spiritual path he/she chooses. It hurts when someone try to make fun of what has been your foundation of life, yes, it hurts when someone makes fun of what you believe in, yes.

But I hope you are above that, you are the bigger person, you are the wisest among all of them, you are the one who will forgive them and say thanks for the experience... as you will continue to believe what you believe and you pray for them that one day they will be enlighten with your path.
Violence will not give you solutions and I know that you understand this. You can't force anyone to uniformity, to think the same, to perceive things the same as you are, there are people who will think the same, and there are people who think different.

You can however, share your knowledge on things, share what your religion is, perhaps. But you can not control what so ever what will be the person's decisions.

You don't know who RC is do you?

#80090 - 20 Jun 08 09:54 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I sense a pending Epiphany

#80091 - 20 Jun 08 09:59 Re: Religion [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Dilli
I sense a pending Epiphany

lambert has some cream you can put on that.

#80102 - 20 Jun 08 14:29 Re: Religion [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

You don't know who RC is do you?

Fred Phelps?

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop