Rate This Topic
#29707 - 22 Feb 06 21:17 Re: Freedom of Speech
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
No I havent seen Crash. any good?

I really was a racist.... Seems so crazy now.

I did an MBA. i had to do group work with lot of Asians. They were SUCH cool dudes. Clever and funny. After I left my wife I had 134 Asian gf......... [/QB]
Not the superb one, but quite good, worth to watch.

So you had 134 pumpkins? Guess you should be a farmer... smile so what are you doing here? Go watering you pumpkins

#29708 - 23 Feb 06 05:19 Re: Freedom of Speech
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Im looking for a new pumpkin patch...

want to join?????

smile

Have a great day honey smile smile

#29709 - 24 Feb 06 22:30 Re: Freedom of Speech
g00f13 Offline
Member*

Loc: earth
There is no Freedom OF Speech (FOS) per se. There is only a freedom to say what is perceived to be the right thing to a group of people.

Look at 'Intelligent Design', a new education doctrine to be introduced into the American education system.

Look at how histories and facts being eskewed to satisfy certain groups of people. Not only in countries with oppresive governments but also in those so called democracies (in whatever form of democracies).

The Internet is supposed to be a medium of freedom. But information that is being published is somewhat censored because the controlling interest wants to connvey certain type of information.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop