Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20204 - 15 Mar 06 15:05 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quote:
Originally posted by BDPP:
[QUOTE]WD, I'd really like to cum to your B'day party! smile Would you like to buy me a Jogja-Hollywood-Jogja plane ticket? laugh

Here I'm staying with 3 Balinese girls, one of whom is pretty and has whiter skin. I thought she's Sundanese from the way she talks, too... But me, everytime I get out of Jogja, people often think I am a Balinese girl... :rolleyes:

P.s Titip salam untuk Tom Cruise ya wink
Hey..as I said, you're invited baby, I'm serious! but I'm sorry I can't get you tickets, that bule last night didn't pay me,..he only gave me taxi money laugh

TOM CRUISE?? he is wacko dorky shorty dude! you're too beautiful for him! whats wrong with you honey! pick the hot ones..like Matthew McConaughey?? or Miller Wenworth the "Prison Break" hottie..?

BTW, there's only ONE American hot celebrity dude (other than my NY dude) am crazy about, though he is DEAD, am still having a huge crush on him "John F Kennedy, Jr."

#20205 - 15 Mar 06 15:08 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
[QUOTE]ohhh....honey, you are taurus AK "tak usah diurus"??? laugh No wonder i can get along with you so easily. How're you doing babe, how's the dinner?
Yeaa..baby! I'm a real SEXY Tauren..stubborn freak in a VERY good way cool
Dinner was great darling, you know..having your goof friends around you at dinner is always great! we'll get one soon ya...! smile

#20206 - 16 Mar 06 00:48 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Loc: JKT
Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
TOM CRUISE?? he is wacko dorky shorty dude! you're too beautiful for him! whats wrong with you honey! pick the hot ones..like Matthew McConaughey?? or Miller Wenworth the "Prison Break" hottie..?
'Hot dude' in my dictionary is a guy who is big, old, with a big Beer belly and does snore when he sleeps... frown :rolleyes:

Tom Cruise doesn't even fit the bill... frown

#20207 - 16 Mar 06 06:26 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
g00f13 Offline
Member*

Loc: earth
Quote:
'Hot dude' in my dictionary is a guy who is big, old, with a big Beer belly and does snore when he sleeps... frown :rolleyes:

I'm no Tom Cruise, but that description fits me like a glove (plus the bald part).

#20208 - 16 Mar 06 10:21 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
[QUOTE]'Hot dude' in my dictionary is a guy who is big, old, with a big Beer belly and does snore when he sleeps... frown :rolleyes:
Fortunatelly, I never dated the kinda guy in your dictionary (thank GOD)! in my dictionary is the hot dude "John F Kennedy Jr." looks like :p
Yes, Tom Cruise isn't in your dictionary, but I saw him in person! so I know what I'm talking about smile

#20209 - 16 Mar 06 10:25 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
it's always confused me, why do people think tom cruise is somehow attractive? nothing personal, mind you, but he does seem to be missing a lot in order to be considered a sex object ...

#20210 - 16 Mar 06 10:31 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

I have no idea Kuku, I rather spooning with you than with wacko-weirdo Tom Cruise! serious! :p

#20211 - 16 Mar 06 10:34 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
yeah-tom cruise looks spooky as hell.
have you got your " free katie" ( or is it save katie) tshirt?
I myself wouyld definitely rather have a lamb roast-I dont even like lamb!
( we once had an add here about a girl who got asked out by tom cruise but chose to stay home and eat lamb instead-lamb industry ad)

..take only what you need..

#20212 - 16 Mar 06 10:36 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

How about ketoprak Ena..LOL! more yummy don't you think?? I miss it frown

#20213 - 16 Mar 06 10:42 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
mmmmm...MUCH better.
I really like to eat with emping manis pedas...hihihi

..take only what you need..

#20214 - 16 Mar 06 10:56 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ena, how often you go back to Jakarta to visit the hubby's family? seem you know all about the yum foods smile
Hey..better stop it ok..you make me crazy now! I think I'll go to Indo cafe now to see if they have ketoprak and emping manis..woo..thanks Ena! smile

#20215 - 16 Mar 06 11:00 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
it's always confused me, why do people think tom cruise is somehow attractive? nothing personal, mind you, but he does seem to be missing a lot in order to be considered a sex object ...
For me, only George Clooney is attractive and sexy, my dream man wink

#20216 - 16 Mar 06 11:08 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

George/Jorge..hehe..have you seen "Syriana"yet Ruby? do you still find him sexy if he always looks like in that movie?? smile

However, George is still good looking, I met him at the party, he is sweet ruby, smiles a lot too! especially for hot gurls smile

#20217 - 16 Mar 06 12:11 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Syriana is not coming here yet, but I am sure he looks sexy in anyway smile

#20218 - 16 Mar 06 12:23 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Monkeys, tigers, elephans are my friends smile
Dear Ruby, about monkey you have jokgilr my belahan jiwa, and tiger you have me, but who is the elephant? confused laugh

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#20219 - 16 Mar 06 12:26 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

We have many gajah sumatera here smile

#20220 - 16 Mar 06 12:33 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I can do impersonation of a "cloth eared elephant"

#20221 - 16 Mar 06 12:39 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

I love big elephant

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#20222 - 16 Mar 06 12:44 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

You wont like this one,,,he he he

Step One, empty pockets and pull out so pockets stick out of trousers..these are the elephants ears.

Step Two, Unzip fly on trousers.

Step Three, reach inside open fly and remove appendage

Voila - Cloth eared elephant

#20223 - 16 Mar 06 12:53 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

It's Dilli elephant? LOL...

#20224 - 16 Mar 06 12:54 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hehehe its nice Dili, even now I'm sick of my neighbour office, there sound too noise. kind of fixing something.How about your meeting today?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#20225 - 16 Mar 06 13:07 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Day so far went like this.
05:45 - Leave house,
13:00 Answering MT on what has happened so far.

Still to do, eat, drink,

Kind of a normal day.

#20226 - 16 Mar 06 13:22 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Dilli dear, u don't have to report anything for detail here smile

#20227 - 16 Mar 06 13:24 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ah well, I'd better fuck off now then.....

#20228 - 16 Mar 06 13:27 Re: anyone in Jakarta wants to go Clubbing this weekend?
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ruby - See earlier post edited for content- better?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  NetCop