Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#12117 - 12 Jul 06 14:43 Re: BLT problem..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

He is back in home detention......

#12118 - 12 Jul 06 14:56 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
Quote:
Hanabi we have a system in the west called delegation,.......in brief,.it pushes the resposibility onto other people,.....hence the reason I get to sit in the sun drinking Arak Margarietta's
Balibob! I did! But I also got responsibility pushed by others as well... eek It sounds really good for you and unfair for me. Buy me fish and chips and I'll call you super generous and hot guy! laugh I wish I could lie down in the beach while getting some massage... :p

Quote:
lol you must've enjoyed your childhood.. i hate responsibility too.. and in my 20s i tried my best to stop the process of growing up
Choco babe! Me tooooo.... Love ice cream and hate growing up! laugh

#12119 - 12 Jul 06 15:02 Re: BLT problem..
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
Ok dear next week I buy you fish'n'chips dear,.now U makling me feel hungry again,.time to light the BBQ

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12120 - 12 Jul 06 15:06 Re: BLT problem..
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Hanabiiiii yes me toooooooo!!.. i know i wouldnt get any luck with the guys if i say this.. but when i went back home i still *enjoyed* played hide and seek with my nieces & nephews..

btw would balibob still be a hot guy if he doesn't buy you chips?

#12121 - 12 Jul 06 15:11 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
[QB]
Quote:
Hanabi we have a system in the west called delegation,.......in brief,.it pushes the resposibility onto other people,.....hence the reason I get to sit in the sun drinking Arak Margarietta's
Balibob! I did! But I also got responsibility pushed by others as well... eek It sounds really good for you and unfair for me. Buy me fish and chips and I'll call you super generous and hot guy! laugh I wish I could lie down in the beach while getting some massage... :p
It's always like that being the person in the middle. Always get pushed up and down. Unless you being in the middle of 3 some.... :p
ARGHHHH...I really hate my work today!!!!!

Quote:
Ok dear next week I buy you fish'n'chips dear,.now U makling me feel hungry again,.time to light the BBQ
Ugh...make me feel hungry too,...time to light the KOMPOR laugh

#12122 - 12 Jul 06 15:17 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Chocolatea:
...... i know i wouldnt get any luck with the guys if i say this.. but when i went back home i still *enjoyed* played hide and seek with my nieces & nephews..
[QUOTE]

Why? I asked my hot dude to bring me to Disney HK and to any amusement parks last time?!

[QUOTE]
btw would balibob still be a hot guy if he doesn't buy you chips?
He is still a hot guy, even though he just buy you coca cola..... wink

#12123 - 12 Jul 06 15:18 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

LOL! Balibob would still be a hot guy even if he buys me some Victoria's Secret lingerie and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes instead of chips! laugh

#12124 - 12 Jul 06 15:41 Re: BLT problem..
Balibob Offline
Member**

Just be grateful for the Fish and Chips,.Hanabi dear and if you give a good massage on the beaqch then maybe the rest will follow laugh laugh

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12125 - 12 Jul 06 15:42 Re: BLT problem..
Balibob Offline
Member**

I don't know about me being hot but the bloody BBQ is I just burn my UDANG,.shitttttttt,.oh well another glass of Arak

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12126 - 12 Jul 06 16:03 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

LOL! Fish and Chips is a deal! Now I feel hungry too! Let me check my backpack... got a banana! frown Maybe it will taste better if I imagine a sausage BBQ while biting my banana. Uhmmm...

#12127 - 12 Jul 06 21:23 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
LOL! Fish and Chips is a deal! Now I feel hungry too! Let me check my backpack... got a banana! frown Maybe it will taste better if I imagine a sausage BBQ while biting my banana. Uhmmm...
Eeewwwwww...now don't try to ruin my appetite babe!
I better go get my dinner now, before the taste of banana mix with sausage BBQ come to my mind...yucks, yikes!

#12128 - 12 Jul 06 21:25 Re: BLT problem..
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
I love big banana smile

#12129 - 12 Jul 06 21:41 Re: BLT problem..
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
I love big banana smile
I thought you had a big Banana weekend. A Sausage fest and no one from JC was in envited to your jungle! Was it Mal Indo?

#12130 - 12 Jul 06 21:56 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Hey! I think banana goes ok with anything. If it's great with cheese, why not with sausage. This morning I had it mixed with oatmeal, cocoa, and cinnamon. Yesterday I had it with cereal and yakult. Tomorrow, maybe I'll mix it with oatmeal, soybean milk and blueberry jam... laugh

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  NetCop