Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#12067 - 11 Jul 06 19:42 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Hey, Pak Bob and Hanabi babe, why you two always talk about food???
Laluna babe! Life is short... Isn't it better to talk about food, love, sex, rather than wars, politics, hatred... Did you go to Citos last weekend?

#12068 - 11 Jul 06 19:47 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Nope, I didn't go there Hanabi babe. I would probably this weekend, as my cafe friend come from makasar.

Yes, true. Talk about food and only makes my craving worst. Talk about sex only makes longed for my hot dude. Talk about love... frown ...*crying* why love is so hard!

#12069 - 11 Jul 06 19:47 Re: BLT problem..
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Hehehe thanks Choco sist', anyway girls what about we meet for lunch or dinner sometimes???

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#12070 - 11 Jul 06 19:47 Re: BLT problem..
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
abuba in cipete raya got the best steak in town,....dirty little place but the steak enak

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12071 - 11 Jul 06 19:50 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
abuba in cipete raya got the best steak in town,....dirty little place but the steak enak
But Pak Bob, when they are busy the steak not very enak! and sometimes it's so hard...like chewing sendal jepit!

#12072 - 11 Jul 06 20:02 Re: BLT problem..
Balibob Offline
Member**

you must be gong there at the wrong time Lunaaaa

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12073 - 11 Jul 06 20:05 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Quote:
Nope, I didn't go there Hanabi babe. I would probably this weekend, as my cafe friend come from makasar.

Yes, true. Talk about food and only makes my craving worst. Talk about sex only makes longed for my hot dude. Talk about love... frown ...*crying* why love is so hard!
LOL! Smile! Love is supposed to make you happy... laugh Will you be happier if I tell you that I'm jealous? I'm not that lucky with hot dude. I saw a cute one in a couple of meetings last week, but had no chance to talk in person. Damn!

#12074 - 11 Jul 06 20:05 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Hehehe thanks Choco sist', anyway girls what about we meet for lunch or dinner sometimes???
Since Hanabi babe and Pak Bob like to eat enak2 food. How about we meet at warung nasi uduk in kebon kacang for our next meeting MT babe? Anyone here knows about it? I love it! It's dirty warung but they have the best nasi uduk in town.

#12075 - 11 Jul 06 20:09 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Quote:

LOL! Smile! Love is supposed to make you happy... laugh Will you be happier if I tell you that I'm jealous? I'm not that lucky with hot dude. I saw a cute one in a couple of meetings last week, but had no chance to talk in person. Damn!
Oh hell yeah! It makes me sad and happy in the same time, which is very crazy thing about love!
Hanabi babe, i don't believe you! with your look you cannot find a single cute guy?! Come on, you just have to be more innovative and creative!

#12076 - 11 Jul 06 20:09 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

I only know warung nasi uduk in Gondangdia. Went there 2 weeks ago. *drooling*

#12077 - 11 Jul 06 20:10 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
you must be gong there at the wrong time Lunaaaa
I guess so.... frown Should I call them first whether today they have good nice steak or sandal jepit one? smile

#12078 - 11 Jul 06 20:14 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
I only know warung nasi uduk in Gondangdia. Went there 2 weeks ago. *drooling*
Oh yes, that's nice too! It's close to the resto steak that Choco babe were talking! Hey what about the ayam2 fish bakar near patung pak tani, near kuku's place too actually... smile That's nice!
But hanabi babe, believe me there's no better nasi uduk in town except the one in Kebon Kacang.

#12079 - 11 Jul 06 20:17 Re: BLT problem..
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
OMG.. this is a torture.. now i feel like eating nasi uduk & kuring2an (ngidammm)!!
luna.. thx for the help, i've got the address of that resto..

i hope i'm not going to bed dreaming of food & white chest hair tonight

Nite nite all..

#12080 - 11 Jul 06 20:18 Re: BLT problem..
Balibob Offline
Member**

there is a great Italian on Jl Vereran,.Dumos,great authentic Italian foods there and small and intimate

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12081 - 11 Jul 06 20:25 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Quote:
Oh hell yeah! It makes me sad and happy in the same time, which is very crazy thing about love!
Hanabi babe, i don't believe you! with your look you cannot find a single cute guy?! Come on, you just have to be more innovative and creative!
Well, yeah... Uhm, I didn't see any wedding ring attached in his fingers. But I'm not sure if I would see him again in the near future. And work is getting demanding. Will be moonlighting soon. Soooo... are you going to share your tips, babe? As to me compatibility is the most difficult part.

#12082 - 11 Jul 06 20:26 Re: BLT problem..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

No ring on my finger honey. and never will be.... frown

#12083 - 11 Jul 06 20:32 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Laluna babe! I'll find nasi uduk Kebon Kacang next time. The ayam and fish bakar, is that Warung Babe Lili?

#12084 - 11 Jul 06 20:32 Re: BLT problem..
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
PB, don't say never, who knows about tomorrow?

#12085 - 11 Jul 06 20:35 Re: BLT problem..
hanabi Offline
Member+++

PB honey, you're not into a fat banci. That's the problem...

#12086 - 11 Jul 06 20:37 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
[QUOTE]Well, yeah... Uhm, I didn't see any wedding ring attached in his fingers. But I'm not sure if I would see him again in the near future. And work is getting demanding. Will be moonlighting soon. Soooo... are you going to share your tips, babe? As to me compatibility is the most difficult part.
Hey, compatibility is the most difficult part for me too. Somemore I demand compatibility in every aspect, brain and sex ofcourse... laugh
I don't have tips babe, what I have now it's merely a luck I guess. What I did and always do is always follow my heart, that's all.

#12087 - 11 Jul 06 20:38 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Laluna babe! I'll find nasi uduk Kebon Kacang next time. The ayam and fish bakar, is that Warung Babe Lili?
Yes, warung babe lili smile

#12088 - 11 Jul 06 20:41 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
No ring on my finger honey. and never will be.... frown
Quote:
True, never say never!
Anyway Bear, I think Yolanda is much cutey than Rebecca. If I was Yolanda, I don't know what the hell I like about Rebecca...a very good lickings?!

#12089 - 11 Jul 06 20:44 Re: BLT problem..
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
Huh? I don't see any Yolanda or Rebecca?

#12090 - 11 Jul 06 20:50 Re: BLT problem..
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Huh? I don't see any Yolanda or Rebecca?
Yes darliinnn, because you only see me, the most beautiful skiny banci... laugh

*smooch* babe, I miss you!

#12091 - 11 Jul 06 20:57 Re: BLT problem..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Iwould cheerfully cut my own throat with a broken bintang bottle rather than marry again....

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  NetCop