Sex in a Pan
* 1 cup flour
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine
* 3/4 cup chopped pecans
* 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 tub whipped topping, 32 ounces
* 1 package (4oz) vanilla instant pudding
* 1 package (4oz) chocolate instant pudding
* 3 cups cold milk, divided
* 1 square semisweet chocolate, shaved, or mini semisweet chocolate chips
Combine flour, butter and pecans and press into a 9x13x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool in pan on rack.
Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and spread over pecan mixture. Spread half of the whipped topping over the cream cheese layer.
Mix package of vanilla pudding using 1-1/2 cups of milk. Spoon evenly over the whipped topping; spread until layer is even. Mix package of chocolate pudding using remaining 1-1/2 cups milk. Spread on top of vanilla pudding. Spread remaining whipped topping on top and sprinkle with shaved semisweet chocolate or mini chocolate chips.