Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#117442 - 02 Mar 12 21:59 Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum
Howie Offline
Member+

Loc: Visiting StarworldEarth
If any of you got a pm from Naomi or any other girl saying that they want to be friends or start a relationship,be Careful.
It is a con game and they will tell you that they need your help to get millions of dollars out of their country. You will first have to cough out a certain sum of money and more when you are caught in their trap.They will scam U out of your money because of your greed.

#117444 - 03 Mar 12 09:43 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: Howie]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
I replied to the daft bitch.
Here's a copy of the PM I sent.

"Sounds great.
Do you fuck on the first date and will you suck my cock after I've shagged you up the shit hole?"

I have no idea why she didn't continue the conversation.

#117445 - 03 Mar 12 11:07 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: fred]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
she's clearly a time-waster or a lesbian. there's really no other explanation why she didn't reply.

#117452 - 05 Mar 12 01:57 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: KuKuKaChu]
christiana Offline

Loc: alaska,unitedstate,

HELLO FREIND
How are you doing, my name is christiana i love your profile
i want to have a good relationship with you, if you do not mind i will like
you to write me at my pravite box(christiana1158@yahoo.com)beside i have something very inportant to discus with you and i will send you my photo as soon as you contact me through my pravite box.thank you.

#117458 - 05 Mar 12 17:03 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: christiana]
fred Offline
Member*

^
So, christiana, are you a time waster or a lesbo?

#117459 - 05 Mar 12 23:01 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: Howie]
Albert Offline

Loc: KL,Malaysia
Please forward such email to the police, the Interpol branch. It is/was a simple trick and yet netizens are easily convinced and fall victim to such scam. Many netizens had been cheated in the past ,was reported in the media and warning of such scam circulated by the police and yet the foolish netizen never learn and take note of it or refuse to listen or stubborn. Every second netizens are conned one way or another.
People tend to trust and believe the conman more but never believe in my sincere and genuine business proposal at [www.mxb2u.com] or other legitimate business networking. What on earth is wrong with the people?

#117460 - 06 Mar 12 06:15 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: Albert]
fred Offline
Member*

I just tell them they're getting shag all until they've had my cock in a minimum of two holes.
I get lucky sometimes. laugh

#118067 - 13 Mar 13 15:07 Re: Warning !-Scammer at work in this forum [Re: fred]
lucycandy Offline

Loc: pairs

Recently all gone well.

Moderator:  NetCop