Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115801 - 15 Apr 11 20:46 Hascienda Resto - Mexican food at Senayan
flingwing Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
Anyone eaten at the Mexican restaurant, Hacienda, at Plaza Senayan Arcadian? Is it good and how expensive is it? I'm mostly interested in the food rather than the drinks. <http://www.haciendajakarta.com/>

Put another way, how do you think it compares to Amigos Mexican Resto in Kemang? Thanks for any info.

#115803 - 16 Apr 11 11:21 Re: Hascienda Resto - Mexican food at Senayan [Re: flingwing]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Sorry, never eaten at Hacienda, but I had to log in to share how fucking enraging Amigos is.

Everything is out of a can or frozen and microwaved, there's no flavour in any of the dishes, the service is appalling and they have the nerve to charge 300 for lunch for two with no booze. Bunch of cunts.

Oh, and they were playing U2! Widdlywiddlypotatomunchingstupidglassessillyhattedfuckers.

#115822 - 18 Apr 11 12:33 Re: Hascienda Resto - Mexican food at Senayan [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
marmz

#115823 - 18 Apr 11 12:34 Re: Hascienda Resto - Mexican food at Senayan [Re: Marmalade]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
Hacienda is ok. 1000 times better than Amigos.

#115825 - 18 Apr 11 12:43 Re: Hascienda Resto - Mexican food at Senayan [Re: Marmalade]
Om Pong Offline
Member*

Loc: Blok M
Amigos is sludge. Chili's is bland but the chili itself isn't bad. Not as good as my chili though (which is a top feed partly because it doesn't have chunks of tofu and tempe in it, for myself and others)

#116674 - 09 Aug 11 15:59 Re: Hascienda Resto - Mexican food at Senayan [Re: Vulgarian]
iceu_juiceu Offline
Member++

Loc: pohon pisang
Quoting: Vulgarian
they have the nerve to charge 300 for lunch for two with no booze. Bunch of cunts.

Moderator:  NetCop