Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#114356 - 18 Jan 11 15:25 Option
Woinashi
Unregistered

Hockely dan his wife Rose is walking around on the beach. Then Hockley leaves to a vendor far away from the beach to get a glass of coconut drink. But then a girl tries to get closer to him so he forgets about Rose who is still on the beach waiting for him alone. Even he takes relax while enjoys the coconut drink with the new girl. When suddenly a big wave is washing Rose away, another man comes up and gives 'pelampung' up to her. In the meanwhile, Hockley doesn't take act at all to help her even if he see it, bcoz has been relaxing with the other girl.

If you were Rose, what will you do? Find the 'pelampung existing from the man to survive, or wait for your 'blind' husband to get aware of your situation to help you (even if you are shinking)...?

The next fragment of story:
Finally Rose finds any help existing to survive bcoz she can't swim. But then Hockley si coming and see any man there with Rose.
He talks loudly to her, " What a bitch, you are! Dare tobe with other man!"

What do you think about Hockley's attitude?

Over time he talks the harsh mark like that towards Rose with no taking introspection at all, but he never talks "What a thieft, you are! Dare to steal money continuely!" to the other one who frequently steals lot of his money like a pirate time to time.

#114360 - 18 Jan 11 16:09 Re: Option [Re: ]
Kitty Offline
Member+++

Loc: Surabaya
Quoting: Woinashi
Hockely dan his wife Rose is walking around on the beach. Then Hockley leaves to a vendor far away from the beach to get a glass of coconut drink. But then a girl tries to get closer to him so he forgets about Rose who is still on the beach waiting for him alone. Even he takes relax while enjoys the coconut drink with the new girl. When suddenly a big wave is washing Rose away, another man comes up and gives 'pelampung' up to her. In the meanwhile, Hockley doesn't take act at all to help her even if he see it, bcoz has been relaxing with the other girl.

what the point? Mrs. Wi

If you were Rose, what will you do? Find the 'pelampung existing from the man to survive, or wait for your 'blind' husband to get aware of your situation to help you (even if you are shinking)...?

Finally Rose finds any help existing to survive bcoz she can't swim. But then Hockley si coming and see any man there with Rose.

Over time he talks the harsh mark like that towards Rose with no taking introspection at all, but he never talks "What a thieft, you are! Dare to steal money continuely!" to the other one who frequently steals lot of his money like a pirate time to time.

Stupid you men laugh

#114363 - 18 Jan 11 19:27 Re: Option [Re: Kitty]
OrangJawa Offline
Member++

Loc: timor leste
My comment (please bear in mind that I do not know any of those you mentioned above !!! )

Hockley was right and entitled to say what he had to say to his wife. Whatever reasons were, no decent married women could be with other men who were not their husbands (or fathers or brothers). The wife should have explained to Hockley that the man was there to rescue her. End of the story.

**** But then, your story went on, unfortunately you missed some interesting scenes, ie to give more information to the readers, such as:
did Hockley pay the coconut?
did the other girl also drank the coconut?
how was the coconut vendor?
was the beach got completely washed up by the big wave?
how was the rescuer (the other man)?
did he wear brief or jockstrap?
who was the theft?
why could the theft keep stealing but never got caught?
etc etc ...

please do make clearer frame for us to get better pictures of your story ****

#114368 - 19 Jan 11 09:36 Re: Option [Re: OrangJawa]
Kitty Offline
Member+++

Loc: Surabaya
me no comment laugh

#114379 - 19 Jan 11 16:14 Re: Option [Re: Kitty]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
I've carefully read the OP and decided I must be pissed.

#114443 - 21 Jan 11 16:48 Re: Option [Re: ]
Woinashi
Unregistered

Quoting: Woinashi

pork is forbidden but gets allowed also when no other option to afford for surviving.

the next fragment of story:
After just talked the harsh word only to Rose, he is till no act/care at all. Even he leaves to the new girl back for relaxation. He gets many fruits and some drink for her and cuddle her enjoying the beach scene together.

Rose is still wet and tired standing there after almost shinking. The strange man gets a towel for her. "You must feel cold. Switch your wet clothes on this dry ones." He gives some dry clothes up to her. "Now I will find some meal for lunch with some warm drink so you can feel warm back. I'll be back in several minutes, OK?"

Rose and the man have lunch together far away from the beach. Then they sit and chat enjoying the beach scene. When evening is coming, she hopes Hockley come soon and take her home together with him. So happy to see his coming. But.. "What a poor bitch, you are! Dare tobe with other man again!"

He straight leaves ger again to the new girl and takes her out from the beach area. "Where is your home?", Hockley asked her.

"Near Ciliwung." she answered.

Hockley got surprised. "Ciliwung..? No, it's danger. Flooding when raining. I will find a cozy and safe big home for you. Don't worry. I will pay everything for you. So, just ask me anything you need. OK? No problem. I am a caring person and love helping, anyway. Even I have lifted a maid upto a wife. Heroic, right?"

"Come on, Rose, I will take you home so you can arrive at home safely." said the strange man to Rose.

As Rose's arrival at home, Hockley has been there and said to her, "Sorry, Rose. My money is not enough to pay for this home bcoz I have just got paid for an expensive big house for someone. So, you should move to a small plain home I paid for you. Be save and never wasteful. I feel you are just a maid to me as you are just a middle-aged woman who likely get menopause, anyway."

A relative comes to Rose and said, "One of my friends have some big houses and he offers one of them for you to settle down. He will take care of all your needs, whatever it is, if you stay there. What do you say?" Rose is still no answer.

If you were Rose, what will you say?

#115627 - 06 Apr 11 17:31 Re: Option [Re: ]
adelina Offline
Member*

Loc: in your heart
i will say, "no, thanks"

Moderator:  NetCop