Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#105648 - 30 Oct 09 11:56 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: linnaen]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Loc: Bekasi
Quoting: linnaen
I would imagine death by firing squad would be quite a reasonable reason not to get his jollies in that manner. Especially if there is no belief in a god, and therefore an afterlife.

Surely it should be the other way around? If you can do all you want, then just apologize and say you believe before they shoot, there is less of a reason to behave.

Yes, but GOD is ALWAYS watching, Linnaen. smile The police are only watching sometimes, and they might not catch you. If you are an atheist, you can always wear a mask so the girl doesn't see your face and then rape her when the local cop is asleep. You can never rape on GOD's watch, because GOD never sleeps! He never even blinks! In fact he probably doesn't even have any eyelids, because there wouldn't be any point in having them, if you were GOD. Eyelids are a bit like belly-buttons in that way. smile But I don't know. GOD tells us that we can never know GOD untill he lets us into his garden again, so we really shouldn't be arrogant enough to say whether or not he has eyelids for certain.

Another thing you obviously haven't thought of: when do you know to repent? If you carry out a crime, maybe then a Bus will run you over before you can repent? smile

I think you will find that GOD will know that you are a for-life sinner too, so you probably will be run over BEFORE you repent, because GOD knows everything, including how your life is going to play out! And if he can control the sun and the moon and the earth, then surely he can cut the brakes on an old Jakarta bus smile

There's an old story in my family, about a great uncle who turned his back on GOD. He studied turtles all his life and became a Darwinian atheist. He spent so much time with turtles, he forgot all about GODS WORD. But when he was about to die, he called for a priest. The family called for the priest to come, but he died before the priest arrived. That was GOD.

GOD works in mysterious ways

It is very arrogant to think that God doesn't know your atheist tricks.

GOD is like a hurricane, and you need to be in the lidless eye of GOD if you want to have LIFE. Everything else will be swept away.

Praise be to GOD! Stay strong in GOD. You take care of your body - let him exercise your soul!

Stay strong in GOD, Adelina. You are right because you know GOD is right.

Attachments
Hurricane_Elena_high_rez-prv.jpg

#105649 - 30 Oct 09 12:35 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Dear Adelina, I just read back the rest of this thread I saw some of the awful things Mr Ompong said about GOD.

I just want to know that you have a BELIEVER with you.

Mr Ompong - Let's call him Wrongpong! - said before that it was unfair that GOD sent earthquakes to Indonesia and not other places and showed that GOD was Mean. THIS IS NOT TRUE!

The reason GOD send earthquakes to Indonesia and not England and Australia is because in England and Australia they are already unbelievers and so already DOOMED. It is too late for GOD to save them now.

He sends earthquakes to Indonesia to TEST THE FAITH OF THE BELIEVERS. Because GOD cares about his children. smile

Don't let the unbelievers let you stray from the path of GOD, Adelina. Stay STRONG IN GOD smile

#105651 - 30 Oct 09 12:58 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Adelina, one of the ways you can stay strong is by listening to good music about GOD's WORK.

Here is a very good recent one for you to download.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2912250

#105652 - 30 Oct 09 13:12 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
Om Pong Offline
Member*

Loc: Blok M

Lovely bit 'o' Chris to finish off with there.

#105654 - 30 Oct 09 13:21 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Om Pong]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

GOD still loves you, OmPong. GOD still loves you even if you forsake him. But GOD will always take you back if you repent now with all your heart. smile

#105657 - 30 Oct 09 14:09 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
Om Pong Offline
Member*

Sorry big fella. No hard feelings ay?

#105658 - 30 Oct 09 14:17 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
linnaen Offline
Member++

Loc: Qld, Australia
Quoting: Colin Pow
Adelina, one of the ways you can stay strong is by listening to good music about GOD's WORK.

I didn't think any of the gods condoned stealing?

#105660 - 30 Oct 09 14:23 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines

http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#105661 - 30 Oct 09 14:27 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

GOD didn't condone the internet either - find me the passage!

Bet you didn't think of that one smile

You see, Adelina -- the atheists think they are so much cleverer than GOD, but his mind stretches to every corner of the universe, to places the human mind cannot even imagine.

And it's not stealing when it comes to spreading GOD's word. That's a gift smile

#105662 - 30 Oct 09 14:45 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
linnaen Offline
Member++

I didn't say anything about the internet, however
Christianity and Judaism: Exodus Chapter 12, or leviticus 19:11
and in the Islam version of the book Qur'an 5:38 seem to suggest that whichever mainstream religion you belong to stealing is a bit of a no-no

Edited by linnaen (30 Oct 09 14:46)

#105665 - 30 Oct 09 15:37 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: linnaen]
linnaen Offline
Member++

I'm bored, I think I'll go and piss them all off - pork sausages with leavened bread on a Friday

#105666 - 30 Oct 09 16:11 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: linnaen]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

You see, Adelina, all the Atheist has is bitter jokes, and a big void that can never be filled, no matter how much sausage and beer you stuff up it.

But GOD is always ready to fill you up with what you need -- his love.

Just think how much stronger you are than these heathens, with GOD in your HEART. smile

#105667 - 30 Oct 09 16:14 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: linnaen]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

You talk as if you are some authority on GOD, quoting the Bible and the Holy Al-Quran, but you know nothing of the holy compulsion to spread GOD's WORKS. Do you think GOD cares about the profits of HMV? How do you not know that GOD has created the Internet in order that his word be spread to every corner of the earth? You do not know his plans.

#105668 - 30 Oct 09 16:37 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
linnaen Offline
Member++

It's spelled prophets

#105669 - 30 Oct 09 16:39 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
Om Pong Offline
Member*

#105670 - 30 Oct 09 18:18 Re: Earthquake God's will [Re: Bu Kaki]
bishopslips Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta

But GOD is always ready to fill you up with what you need -- his love.

My old priest used that line on me all the time. Told me to close my eyes, and I'd feel gods love gushing into my mouth soon enough.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop