Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#104017 - 07 Sep 09 10:15 JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
the story itself is not that interesting. but we could have done without the snide editorialising in the last paragraph.

Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt

An elderly foreign woman brought traffic around the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle to a halt Sunday when she stripped off all her clothes.

The woman had reportedly been walking around the fountain since morning, but motorists slowed down to watch when she began taking off her clothes until she was completely naked, Kompas.com reported.

Two female police officers then approached her and covered her in a blanket, before taking her to the nearby police post.

The woman had no ID on her, but police reached the brilliant conclusion that she was French. “She was muttering something, it was unclear, but I guess it was French,” one officer said. —JP

#104022 - 07 Sep 09 12:11 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
brilliant? Was she wearing onions round her neck and smoking gauloises profusely?

#105378 - 23 Oct 09 09:10 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

Loc: in your heart
frown sad woman.

#105382 - 23 Oct 09 11:11 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Happy men.

#105384 - 23 Oct 09 11:28 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
Pooh Bah

All Men Are Bastards™©®

#105387 - 23 Oct 09 11:44 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Pooh Bah

#105389 - 23 Oct 09 11:47 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

I'll chip in 3 ribu

#105390 - 23 Oct 09 11:53 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
Pooh Bah

3 ribu pounds?? he's only asking 2500 ...

#105391 - 23 Oct 09 12:12 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
All Men Are Bastards™©®

you're damn right ku!

#105420 - 23 Oct 09 23:52 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

I disagree entirely. We are horribly misunderstood. :fart:

#105444 - 24 Oct 09 20:16 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

drink

#105468 - 26 Oct 09 11:01 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

All Men Are Bastards™©®

and selfish!

#105479 - 26 Oct 09 11:59 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Yep, we are the cause of all life's ills. So why do woman marry men?

#105480 - 26 Oct 09 12:02 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Marmalade
So why do woman marry men?

A: because women *love* bastards!

#105482 - 26 Oct 09 12:04 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Now make me a god damn sandwich.

#105499 - 26 Oct 09 12:54 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

With plenty of the gardener's special sauce.

#105503 - 26 Oct 09 13:02 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
adelina Offline
Member*

Quoting: Marmalade
Yep, we are the cause of all life's ills. So why do woman marry men?

why WOMEN marry MEN?

to help them.

#105509 - 26 Oct 09 13:11 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Help them do what? Cry?

#105512 - 26 Oct 09 13:17 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
adelina Offline
Member*

everything

#105533 - 26 Oct 09 21:47 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

They seem rather selective in their choice of help, frankly. The woman in Gramedia wouldn't give me a blowjob, for instance...

#105568 - 27 Oct 09 12:30 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
Quoting: adelina
everything

Bollocks to that one.

Women typically marry men for financial security. Men marry women for norks
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#105573 - 27 Oct 09 13:01 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Om Pong Offline
Member*

Loc: Blok M
and a 0.7 hip to waist ratio.

#105632 - 30 Oct 09 08:47 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Sammy Jankis]
adelina Offline
Member*

Quoting: Sammy Jankis
everything

Bollocks to that one.

totally wrong!

#105633 - 30 Oct 09 08:51 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Pooh Bah

everything

Bollocks to that one.

totally wrong!

totally sorta kinda correct!

that's just the way it is. no point in fighting it!

#105635 - 30 Oct 09 08:57 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

you're wrong!
NOT ALL women marry for money!
i know it for sure!

#105640 - 30 Oct 09 09:33 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Pooh Bah

any woman who does not consider a man's ability to support her and the children she bears is a disgrace to her gender, and would do well to remove herself from the gene pool.

#105642 - 30 Oct 09 10:55 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

it is considered, but money is not the main reason. she can help. women can work too to support the children, surely the men would do the same too.

#105643 - 30 Oct 09 11:30 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Loc: Bekasi
It is a man's business to sit on the side of the street and smoke and to provide his wife with instructions.

#105645 - 30 Oct 09 11:37 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

any woman who does not consider a man's ability to support her and the children she bears is a disgrace to her gender, and would do well to remove herself from the gene pool.

so you like 'cewe matre' eh? good to hear.

#105656 - 30 Oct 09 14:09 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
everything

Bollocks to that one.

totally wrong!

Totally right! I am just embracing the facts of life here. To deny it would be as ridiculous as claiming that women marry men "to help them".

So women are philanthropistic little charities swaying on high heels, are they? Bollocks again. Women are no more divine in their reasons for getting hitched than men are.

Women desire financial security above all other reasons in a relationship.

Men desire titties and a nice ass above all other reasons in a relationship.

That's just the way it is -- and all of us are lucky for that being true. If these weren't the facts, a majority of men wouldn't be getting laid and a majority of women would lose meal tickets.
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#105664 - 30 Oct 09 14:47 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Pooh Bah

what i'm trying to say is that women *have* to be matre! if they were not, the human species would not have survived up until now.

#105671 - 30 Oct 09 18:21 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
bishopslips Offline
Member++

Wow. I think I've found people even more cynical than myself.

#105677 - 30 Oct 09 22:29 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: bishopslips]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

At which point did you work this out? Slow learner...

#105724 - 02 Nov 09 12:38 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

am i dreaming? or stupid? i think i've been hit by cupid. stupid cupid.
im in love with the poorest man in this world. no money, no job! so im killing the human species. crap!

#105735 - 02 Nov 09 14:15 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Adelina, have you thought more about GOD since you were here last? I am concerned that the atheists are shaking your belief and you are becoming more overtly sexual.

#105737 - 02 Nov 09 14:41 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Watchout Offline

Loc: Bogor

what i'm trying to say is that women *have* to be matre! if they were not, the human species would not have survived up until now.

Even if George W. Bush come from a rich family but he started his family life on his space. It was a hard life then but he refused down his parent's financial help. Sometime the young Bush had to take loan to feed his wife and children and then worked harder to pay back, while Barbara his wife had to look after their children as a housewife alone with nobody at home, the rental small house. After their children were grown up (went to high school) Barbara began to seek job to help her family finance and a job of a social organization was the fist job she got, which further became the first way to lift up her husband's name in people for his better carrer. You see, how loyal Barbara was to her husband even if her family life had to live a very hard life then.

There's many couples similar to them. Habibie's past life is similar to that also. Ainun had to look after their children as a housewife alone with nobody at home and after their children went to SMP she began to go to work. Yet, she kept loyal to her husband even if their life was so hard then.

As of woman who has had children, will any man take her for his wife when he doesn't have ability to support her children? Impossible, right? Picking up a woman who has had children will burden him more anyway. No man willingly takes such a kind of woman for his wife.

I won't take woman who has children for my wife either!

So, actually it's not always about "matre woman" because it's the man who picks her up, not the woman picks him up.

Everything isn't always like the seen. Only the involved ones knows for sure about the true fact.

#105738 - 02 Nov 09 14:54 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Watchout]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

What utter bullshit. George 'W' did not have anything approaching a 'hard life,' apart from the self-induced alcoholism and related stupidity. He was the President's son, a Yale man. He was the luckiest guy in the world (in cahoots with the most venal guys in the world). What a load of rubbish.

Edited by Bu Kaki (02 Nov 09 15:20)
Edit Reason: Because the smartest guy is Peter Singer

#105739 - 02 Nov 09 14:54 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
adelina Offline
Member*

no bu kaki, nothing or no one can shake my belief.
atheistS? thought its only ompong.
are you?

#105741 - 02 Nov 09 14:56 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

No! GOD is like a hurricane and we must all make sure we are in GOD's eye, otherwise we will be swept away like dust.

#105742 - 02 Nov 09 15:19 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
adelina Offline
Member*

dust in the wind?

mmm...

im not a pious person but i think God is full of mercy. He wont sweep away people unthinking, without forgiveness like hurricane does.

and yes, God is watching us. always.

#105743 - 02 Nov 09 15:34 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Yes, GOD is always watching -- even when you are in your pajamas, Adelina.

But it is wrong - what you say about mercy.

In the Koran, God says through Muhammad that unbelievers will suffer eternal hellfire without mercy:

"But the infidels who die unbelievers shall incur the curse of God, the angels, and all men. Under it they shall remain for ever; their punishment shall not be lightened, nor shall they be reprieved" (2:162).

"They shall sigh with remorse, but shall never come out of the Fire" (2:168).

Verily, as it is in the Bible:

"Luke 12:5
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."

"2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment"

What are you, a Hindu or a Bhudhist? If you are, then I regret to inform you that you have a few more spins to go on the celestial ferris wheel.

Oh yeah, and you're going to hell. smile

...but I know that you love the one and only true God of the book, Adelina. So you'll likely just get a few pokes of the stick over a bbq for associating with Ompong and friends, before acending into heaven. smile

Don't let them shake your faith. God only has mercy according to liberals who wish to bend his commands. Who is right? The guy down at your local Burger King with his girlfriend, who he feels up in the movie theater, or GOD?

It's your choice, Adelina. I know you will choose wisely. smile

Take note of Mark 9:47:

"And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell."

#105745 - 02 Nov 09 16:12 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
adelina Offline
Member*

1. you have two religions?
(it sounds 'safe')
2. are you judging me?
(you must be a holy man then)
3. whats wrong with ompong and his friends?
(they are nasty but they are good people, maybe)
4. who is the guy at Burger King?
(must be fat)
5. you mean all hindu and budhist are going to hell?
(dont be cruel)
6. are you telling me to quit coming here?
(give me at least 5 different reasons and i'll ask ku)
7. are you handsome?
(if yes, upload pic)
smile

#105766 - 03 Nov 09 07:40 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

1. Muslims and Christians are both "people of the book."

2. I am simply warning that you be careful not to be influenced by the insidious atheists, because of what is written down in the book, and because you say you are a believer.

3. Om Pong and friends are flawed people, like all of us. But they are also many of them atheists, and so will suffer eternal damnation, if you are a believer in the book.

4. He is the flawed man who thinks he can say GOD is merciful and liberal to suit his indiscretions, according to the book.

That is the difference between the flawed man of GOD and the flawed man who claims to believe in GOD: the flawed man of GOD does not pretend in his belief, but obeys what has been set down as GOD'S LAW, according to the book.

Let me tell you a story. There was once a kindly teacher who told his students not to stand too close to the fire. Some of the students obeyed. Others did not. Was the teacher cruel to let the child disobey him? God gave us free will, Adelina, in order to give us the chance to live good lives and the opportunity to ascend to heaven. GOD is all powerful, but he cannot judge men's souls in a world without good or evil. And so the war on earth, Adelina, between heaven and hell. Obey GOD'S LAWS and he will be merciful. Neglect them at the risk of hellfire. So it is written in the book.

5. Yes.

6. If it is making you less GODy and more overtly sexual, then yes, you should stop visiting here, if you are a believer in the book. If you remain strong in your faith and keep your pants on until you are married, then it is okay, probably. Then verily you may glide soapy above the filthy swine, according to the book.

7. No.

If the GODly send the unbeliever to hell, let the believer remain in ignorant blasphemy of the rational, especially when his words fall on deaf ears and are not understood.

Do you understand, Adelina?

Two roads diverge in a dark wood. One is strait and GODly, and leads out of the dark thickets of confusion and into the cradle of GOD. The other leads into more confusion and choas, wild things and ever forking paths that sputter out into impassable swamps as the night darkens around you and the ravenous wolves of violent chance and ordinary folly howl for blood to satisfy temporal desires before dying in miserable pain in solitude. What is the truth of nature and of GOD? Which path is the true path and which is the good path and are they one in the same?

Continue to believe, my dear Adelina, that there is only GOD and GOD'S LAW. Fear GOD and you will benefit from GOD's LAW as it is implemented by its believers.

#105771 - 03 Nov 09 08:42 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
adelina Offline
Member*

why do you care of me bu? confused

#105774 - 03 Nov 09 08:59 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Ah, Adelina, you don't understand -- because you are one of GOD's children. smile

#105777 - 03 Nov 09 09:21 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
adelina Offline
Member*

this is just a stupid chatroom. what makes you think that this is gonna change the way i am in my real life? what i believe or how i speak. lol laugh

we're all children of God, not only me, kuku dd blitz marm bishop and the others also.

but thanx for your attention anyway.

Edited by adelina (03 Nov 09 09:38)

#105778 - 03 Nov 09 09:41 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: adelina]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

No, Marms and co are stated atheists, so they are going to burn in hell. That doesn't mean that we cannot be civil to each other, however.

Adelina, I am just trying to make sure you do not stray for the path of the good, GODly, the witless, the righteous -- can you not see?

#106095 - 08 Nov 09 11:48 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

For atheists, this is hell.

#106157 - 09 Nov 09 08:34 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Marmalade]
bishopslips Offline
Member++

I am not an athiest. I'm a muslim and I've got a certificate to prove it. How could I disagree with any religion which tells me:

Quote:

4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great

Of course this could be a mistranslation as god in his infinite wisdom decided to produce the final season in arabic. So I consulted my Imam (the all wise abu hamza) who told me:
Quote:

“If a husband enters upon his wife in a manner she does not approve, she might go as far as to contact the police and accuse him of rape or accept it with laughter and embarrassment,”

#106165 - 09 Nov 09 09:11 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: bishopslips]
bishopslips Offline
Member++

My misses is rather embarrassed this morning. Still we had a good chuckle over our tea.

#106166 - 09 Nov 09 09:13 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: bishopslips]
Pooh Bah

you filthy sodomite!!

#111389 - 26 Jun 10 04:55 Re: JP/Naked woman brings HI traffic to a halt [Re: Bu Kaki]
amadeus Offline
Member+

Loc: Indonesia
you so smart. i always look upon you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop